[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odds of Who Will Win the Universal Title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

>Seth: 50%
>Roman: 30%
>KO: 19%
>Big Cass: 1%

Discuss.
>>
>>1647291
Roman 85%
Big Ass 14%
Seth .05%
KO .05%
>>
Roman: 100%

Cass is there to eat the pin
>>
>>1647291
Owens is walking away to winner to blow out /asp/
>>
>>1647417
Owens will never hold a world title
>>
Seth, get ready for Roman vs Seth main eventing Raw again from now on
>>
>>1647291
The best is just put the belt on Jasethy again. Let him be a chickenshit heel and let Ramen chase till Mania. I wonder how low the ratings will tank
>>
I want Cass to win, but he's the least likely.
>>
>>1647291
Those odds don't sum correctly. I think you forgot to include Scott Steiners's 83.6% chance.
>>
>>1647444
Youll eat your words in the next year
>>
>>1647417
/asp/ likes based fatass though. He was literally a meme and got put into the summer cup. We just have constant newfags and 2nd wavers come here to force shit
>>
File: roman and seth.jpg (135KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
roman and seth.jpg
135KB, 500x385px
>>1647448
Thank God for that.
>>
>>1647448
SAME OLD SHIT SAME OLD SHIT SAME OLD SHIT
>>
>Seth: 48%
>Roman: 48%
>KO: 1%
>Big Cass: 1%
>>
Big Cass is 7 feet tall and he makes Vince's cock harder than diamonds. They'll pull the trigger on him and have Enzo be his mouthpiece.
>>
How long before people start talking about how unsafe a worker Seth is? This is now the third guy he's seriously injured, twice with the throwing power bomb spot (Finn and Sting.) He broke Cena's nose with a stiff knee and he hurt himself by fucking up that spot with Kane. How long before people stop wanting to work with Seth?
>>
>>1647448
That sounds great. Seth can use his curse for causing an injury to Roman
>>
>>1647588
>Curse

That powerbomb spot is unsafe as fuck. He's hurt himself, Sting and Finn and I still can't believe he didn't hurt Dean with some of the stiff ones he gave him. It's a cool spot but not if it sidelines your franchise guys.
>>
Seth 40%
Roman 25%
KO 35%
Cass lol
>>
>>1647567
This.
>>
>>1647581
Finn was on Finn. Idiot stuck his arm out to slow his momentum instead of just taking the bump
>>
>>1647567
>MY CLIENT COLIN CASSADY IS 7 FEET TALL AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT
>>
Roman won't win the title even as an emergency

The last thing they want is to put a shitty belt next to him

It's going to be Seth or Owens

Roman will be screwed by Rusev next week, just watch
>>
If Jasethy wins then Balor will return to the Rumble, win and reclaim his title
>>
At this point the only decent pick is Kevin Owens.

shitty Roman with the joke title would be memed into abyss

Seth quite frankly deserves punishment

Cass, lel
>>
I think Vince is gonna put his balls onto Ramen again. Seth just came back from a major injury and while he has looked great WWE should be cautious on him for now.
>>
Roman Rein Dog should win Mt. Meru title now , then he can become World is a Heavyweight Championship from Ambrose ,.
>>
>>1647291
Seth will get it.

KO is never getting the top title.

Kass is too new.

Roman had it an ratings never got better. So back to Seth to at least not be boring.
>>
>>1647444
Sup, cornette?
>>
Seth will win it because no one likes him.

>Alberto del Rio on seth: no comment
>>
File: Owens - Pleasure.gif (2MB, 360x243px) Image search: [Google]
Owens - Pleasure.gif
2MB, 360x243px
>>1647291
Dream scenario: Roman and Cass brawl each other unconscious out of the ring because big dudes. Meanwhile, Seth and KO put on some quality wrestling. Seth gets the upper hand and goes for the Pedigree, but Owens shoves him out of it, rebounding Rollins into the ropes and back again toward a Pop-Up Powerbomb. KO pins him for the three-count and becomes the champion.
This way, we can keep Cass a tag team talent (for now), Roman can continue working his program against Rusev which has been good for him thus far, we can start the long-term booking plans of turning Seth face by staging the falling out of Steph based on his repeated failures to win the gold and eventually having him fight the fated duel with Triple H we were once going to get, and KO gets the top prize like he so rightly deserves, presumably to go on and defend it in some amazing matches leading up to the rekindling of the Owens/Zayn feud, this time with some REAL stakes.
>>
>>1647291
Is Seth the new Ryback?
>>
>>1647291
rooting for big ass. we need someone with at least 1/10 mic skillz
>>
>>1647567
I actually hope this happens
>>
>>1647487
>seth gets title
>roman and seth and mania
>seth injures roman
>>
>>1647444
>been there for not even 2 years
>already close to main event scene
>one of the best on mic
>pretty good in ring
>will never hold a title
ok
>>
>>1647444
Owens beat Cena clean on his first match on the main roster. Being the champ is his destiny.
>>
>>1648050
US title and International, sure. But I just don't think they are going to let him ever be a world/universe title holder. He isn't Vince's type, for one, and for another, he does better chasing someone/something than being chased.

Maybe time will prove me wrong on this. That would be nice, cause I'd like to see him with the top belt.
>>
>>1647291
Seth: 35%
Sami: 25%
KO: 20%
Roman: 15%
Anyone else: 5%
>>
>>1648070
Vince became a mark for him despite being fat just like how Vince became a mark for AJ despite being small
He would never be as close as he always is to maybe getting a title run
It's even possible they will have him turn face and be champ because he could probably murder a bath tub full of babies but smarks and twitter marks will still give him the biggest or second biggest pops of the night consistently
>>
>>1648097
I hope they never do this. He's only great because he is a heel and gets to do heelish things like talking shit constantly and bullying people. The man even has the word EVIL tattooed on his arm, it's what he's best at.

If they ever turn him face people will start booing him the same way the boo Roman.
>>
>>1648111
Current WWE all the faces do heel things
Just look at all of Rusev's fueds as US champ
>>
>>1648113
Rusev is a heel.
>>
Does Cass have the best big boot in the game?
>>
Roman isn't going to get a main event title for a bit longer expect rollins to take it. mayyyybe owens if mcmahon drops dead first.
>>
When I first saw Big Cass with Enzo, I just knew Vince was going to drop that little runt Enzo and roll with Big Cass

He's too predictable
>>
>>1647359
This is so obviously correct
>>
Reigns d Owens 45%
Rollins d Cass 25 %
Reigns d Rollins 10%
Owens d Cass 10%
Rollins d Owens 5%
Owens d Rollins 3%
Owens d Reigns 1%
Cass d Owens 1%
Cass d Rollins or Reigns 0%
Reigns d Cass 0%
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.