[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aw shucks. I wonder who's gonna be Universal Champion now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: roman.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
Aw shucks. I wonder who's gonna be Universal Champion now?
>>
bump for Roman
>>
BASED LARGE CANINE
>>
>>1643829
That is a really boring belt.

And putting it on the most boring man in the company would just bottom out the ratings.
>>
>>1643829
My King I love you
>>
>>1647896
They are literally begging people to watch Smackdown instead.
>>
Based Roman reigns btfoing manlet loving smarks
>>
Kek, do it please.

Smackdown would start squashing Raw in the ratings in no time.
>>
>>1647915
Zorro the boring bloke is just so damn boring. His promos are a waste of time, and his matches are boring. There's just no excitement, no energy. If he didn't make you tingle in your naughty places, you'd see it as well.

I'd rather see a new face with the top belt, but I just don't see it happening. WWE will run back to making it a Seth versus Roman battle until they get so desperate from falling ratings they literally pick a new NXT guy and hang it on him. Again. Maybe that next time, he won't get injured on his big win match.
>>
>>1643829
Nah, they'll put it on Owens. He'll make it credible in no time.
>>
>>1647937
>seething
>>
>>1647945
Lel
>>
>>1647945
It'll make cucks and overweight neckbeards all around the world that they can be WWE champion one day
>>
>>1647922
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!
>>
>>1647954
Just bored of him.

They were best as the Shield. Ambrose and Rollins have done well since the break up, but Roman really hasn't grown as an entertainer, and his in ring work just isn't entertaining.

If Roman wasn't so well connected familywise, he'd be lost to midcard jobbing by now, on his way to the slow exit for other wrestling shows.
>>
>>1647965
WWE had Foley as a champ and they passed WCW in ratings.

They had Roman as champ and it sinked to all time lows.
>>
>>1647974
>seething
>>
>>1647978
Of course, ratings weren't good when Seth was champ either. Based on ratings, WWE should hang the big belt on KO or Kass, and hope his partner can make up for Kass's lack of mikability.
>>
>Only draw they had that they pushed to the moon out for 6 fucking months thanks to Seth "Record High Injuries" Rollins

>Meanwhile AJ had match of the night beating one of the only guys left who it means something to beat clean and is over as fuck

Age of Smackdown lads.
>>
>>1648767
yup, no more Raw for me until Finn comes back. allows me to watch the upcoming nfl season unbothered.
things have a way of working out.
#blissed
>>
>>1647896
Finn got injured.
>>
File: 19821938198.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
19821938198.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
I wonder too....hmmm
>>
>>1648798
>Big Cass is in Wor-UNIVERSAL Title contention
>KO, who also is, sold for Enzo believably in their match

Fucking end it.
>>
>>1648767
>Only draw they had

lel
>>
>>1648813
Yes? Who do they have? Roman after having a rocket strapped to his back was still booed and is Big Show levels of house show attendance and low tier merch. I shouldn't need to explain what "record low" Rollins means. Only smarks care about KO as good as he is. I really hope you don't mean Lesnar the part timer, and he's not even a real Raw man. He's only appearing to headline big non branded PPVs.
>>
>>1648878
>Balor
>a draw

lmao
>>
>>1648883
So you're just a retard, gotcha.
>>
>>1648886
Drink a protein shake.
>>
>>1648886
>seething
>>
File: Randy lmao.webm (477KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Randy lmao.webm
477KB, 640x360px
>>1648878
>>1648886
this guy...
>>
AJ and Cena should headline next WM, with AJ as the champ and Cena the rumble winner.
>>
>>1648878
Cena was booed too, any reaction is good reaction, balor on the other hand is just a face paint meme manlet that nobody cares about
>>
>>1643829
SMARKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.