[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The new era.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: the many moves of finn balor.jpg (193KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the many moves of finn balor.jpg
193KB, 1280x720px
I watched summerslam last night and couldn't help but notice a pattern to Finn's moveset. Check the webm to see if you can spot it too.

https://u.pomf.is/juufpe.webm

Vanilla midgets at least compensate their small stature/lack of presence by building imposing physiques. Finn looks like he's allergic to gyms.

We have gone beyond the vanilla midget. This is the era of the hungry skeleton.
>>
So? They look like good offense.
>>
File: finn abs.png (348KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
finn abs.png
348KB, 426x640px
finn actually has an insane set of abs so im pretty sure he works out
>>
>>1643216
Sure, buddy. If there was any weight behind them. Seth looks like he had dumbbells heavier than finn accidentally fall on him.
>>
>>1643230
I'm pretty sure Seth doesn't have dumbbells launched at his head, you fucking moron. That's not how you use them. Hit the gym.
>>
>>1643203
Count how many times the throw each other in to the ropes/corner

Wrestling is formulaic as fuck.
>>
>>1643203
oh look another idiot trip to add to the filter
>>
>>1643248
Dude, sure wrestling is formulaic but go check this kid's offense during the whole match. It's nothing but kicks and dropkicks. Compare with Seth who worked his ass off during the whole match with a diversified moveset.

Seth carried this feud all the way to the end and this match proved Finn's spot is nowhere near the strap.
>>
>>1643216
He may be a trip, but he actually has a point. Seth had some based offense last night, and Finn just kept cycling through drop kicks and attempting the coup de grace.
>>
>>1643228
It's not hard to get a six pack with literally zero body fat. Look at his skinny arms.
>>
>>1643285
I'm not Seth's biggest fan but seeing finn work made me appreciate the guy. If people thought it was bad with Seth as champion, imagine the bland shitfest it's going to be with finn holding the strap.

And am I supposed to believe this demon crap is some kind of violent alter-ego? I know kayfabe is dead but when you have the commentary team putting over the demon stuff as some kind of savage personality, the last thing I expect to see the guy doing is running back to mommy and daddy's arms to celebrate.

Hell, his dad looked more ready than finn.
>>
>>1643310
>skinny arms
They're actually fairly big. Thighs, too. He's well muscled for a literal manlet.
What, do you want him to be as jacked as Ryback? Do you know how fucking stupid he would look to be that thick with his height and frame?
>>
>>1643285
Put your trip back on
>>
>>1643203
I'm a big fan of wrestlers having a style or moveset they are used to. My favourite wrestlers use knee or leg based offense. If you're a guy like Brock Lesnar I expect you to do power moves like suplexes. sometimes it suits a person to be a more well rounded kind of wrestler (combining strikes, submission holds and power moves) but by no means should every wrestler be a well rounded wrestler because that just muddies the whole shit down

To say Finn shouldn't rely on stikes psychologically when he's always the smaller guy in his matches and can't rely on power moves is kind of stupid.
>>
>>1643697
That's an excellent point and I'd agree to it, if the guy did anything more than kicks or there was at the very least some element of psychology to them.

Look at guys like Rey. They're short too but that didn't stop them from having a moveset. When he kicked, it was to make the guys drop to his level and both his opponent and the commentary sold it. All finn did was kicks and dropkicks and every time he climbed the turnbuckle it was to try to land a coup de gras or slightly-similar-but-totally-not coup de gras. Shawn was never the most athletic-looking guy either (though considerably taller) but he still landed chest chops, threw some punches, landed some moonsaults and such. There's no excuse for finn. Seth carried him.
>>
>>1643275
>with a diversified moveset.
you mean 56 suplexes?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.