[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5'10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Chris_Jericho_Wrestlemania_28.jpg (2MB, 1862x2357px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Jericho_Wrestlemania_28.jpg
2MB, 1862x2357px
>5'10
>>
*5'8"
>>
>me
>4'11
>>
>>1643147
>talks circles around everyone on the current roster
>>
>>1643154
6'0+
>>
>suplexfags seething that somebody dare not give a shit about Brock.
>>
>>1643166

5'8-
>>
>>1643182
acquire height
>>
>Exposed Goldberg
>Exposed Punk
>Exposed Lesnar
>Fucked Kelly Kelly
>Beat Austin and The Rock in one night
>Literal Rock Star
>>
>>1643236
>Got drunk with Hulk Hogan & Kevin Nash on a plane

Living the dream
>>
Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com reports that there was a backstage altercation between Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho following the conclusion of Lesnar’s match with Randy Orton at Summerslam.

Jericho was said to be concerned about Orton’s well-being and asked producer Michael Hayes about the finish of the match. When Hayes wouldn’t give him an answer, Jericho reportedly said something along the lines of “that’s bullshit.”

Lesnar was walking back though the curtain and heard Jericho’s remarks. The two allegedly got into a heated exchange of words and then a brief physical exchange before Triple H broke it up. At this point, Vince McMahon also had to step in and tell Jericho that everything was a work and to be professional. Triple H apparently defended Jericho by saying that Jericho was just standing up for himself and Lesnar was the one that started the altercation.

It’s believed that Orton knew in advance about what Lesnar was going to do with the punches/elbow shots at the end of their match.
>>
>>1643280
Based haitch having JeriGod's back
>>
>>1643147

Focus more on your MMA, Conner.
>>
>>1643280
jericho would fuck brock up
>>
>>1643236
>cucked HBK
>cucked HHH
>cucked Saturn
>gave his sloppy second's to Christian
>>
>>1643280
>Jericho then reportedly got right into Lesnar’s face and did a ‘Rousey-Tate’ forehead press, and one account says Jericho shoved Lesnar into the wall at one point. The two reportedly got tangled up near the wall and Lesnar told Jericho to punch him or kiss him, then Triple H jumped in to break it up. The incident was said to be bad enough that the two went face-to-face again but Vince McMahon stepped in to break it up a second time, and told Jericho to be a professional and the match was all a work.

It's not tucking fair bros. the last of a fucking dying breed.
>When jerigoat and based Bork leave there won't be a single alpha male left
>>
>>1643280
Based Triple H doing what's best for business and saving Brock's life.
>>
>>1646041
>>5'9 skinnyfat Manlet hurting a 6'3 300lb roofed gorilla

I'm begging you to lose your curdled cheese fat rolls
>>
>>1646041
The world is not ready for another Jericho-Goldberg thing
>>
We've established that Jericho could cripple Lesnar in less than a minute, but who would win out of Y2J and Sin Cara?
>>
File: bruno 2.jpg (27KB, 476x480px) Image search: [Google]
bruno 2.jpg
27KB, 476x480px
>5' 10"
>>
>>1643147
BASED JERIGOAT
>>
>>1646340
Nobody. A clash between those two titans would destroy the earth.
>>
>>1646392

i've never seen bear mode so perfectly described in 1 pic
>>
>>1646340
Setting? If at catering line then Sin Cara, anywhere else Jericho got it.
>>
>sexually assaulted by brock in front of the boss

JUST
>>
>>1647734
It's like in Germany
>>
>>1645613
Begging ya to seek sunlight pinhead
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.