[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mick on Suicide watch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13

File: file.png (335KB, 495x1203px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
335KB, 495x1203px
Mick on Suicide watch.
>>
Not gonna read all that but it's guarenteed bitching about the crowd booing the title

Foley has done nothing but pander to the IWC and smarks for years, and go along with what ever trend they were on to remain relevant. He would have been with everyone else bitching about the name of the Universal title if he didn't have a job with WWE
>>
>>1642862
DELET THIS
>>
As much i dislike the new title Mick is right.
>>
I mean he's not wrong. The belt looks like shit but childish fans kind of hindered that match a lot like they seem to do more and more.
>>
The crowd was a bit too smarky, yeah.
To be fair, though, that belt really does look awful.
>>
Based Mick burying the belt and pushing the blame onto Steph
>>
>>1642862

>it's the crowds fault not the shit product we're putting on
>>
The fans didn't make the belt.
>>
>>1642862

>A crowd didn't have the reaction I wanted and I don't know how to sack up anymore.

How did this clown ever make it through the attitude era?
>>
Mick is an absolute cuckold
also why does everyone keep trying to hype up this match now as if it some once in a lifetime match between GOATs when the main draw of this match was to see how the new title looked like? Typical wwe trying to brainwash people into thinking their pile of shit is watchable.
>>
>>1642862
The crowd can react however they want

Are they such soft faggots they can't accept their disapproval?
>>
File: 1445471270433.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445471270433.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>1642862
>Mick getting worked by the smarks
>>
Some give a TL;DR

But the fact is the name's been hated since they announced it, you had WWE talent making fun of it for the last month on WWE TV. And the you present one of the worst looking belts there is.

I like Seth and Finn but the buildup to their match was shit and you didn't do the job of making me care why they are fighting over this shitty looking belt that was created out of thin air 4 weeks ago.
>>
>>1642862
So, not only does the WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPION have a torn shoulder, the RAM GM has a ruptured vagina. Sad.
>>
>complain about most well known loud wrestling venue / town

>all other wrestling companies through history have known to put out good shit or else in NYC

>blame fans

Stay fat Mick
>>
>>1642972
kek
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>1642862
Why is everybody who works for WWE such a stupid fucking mark?

The fans didn't make your period blood goatse belt, you did and approved it.

The fans are allowed to voice their disapproval of your product because they fun it.
>>
>>1642885

This.

Mick 'ShilloMatic 5000' Foley. He'll even suck a cock if the price is right.
>>
>>1642862
BASED MICK PUTTING SELF IMPORTANT BETA MALE NECKBEARD SMARKS IN THEIR PLACE
>>
>>1642862
He kind of has a point desu.
>>
If WWE wasn't paying Mick he would've stood on the side of the fan's rights to bitch about the belt, but now that he has a job again he has to suck Vince's old wrinkled cock
>>
Meh. I don't really care that the title got booed but I also fucking hate the NXMemers that were in the crowd.
>>
Mick needs to just whore out his brain dead daughter and her milky tits
>>
>>1642862
I can't wait until his CTE kicks in.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>1642862
So he's assblasted that the crowd didn't make the right noises at the right time, instead that they made completely different noises.
Claims that these boises are some sort of "magic" that turns matches into classic ones.
Go
Fuck
Yourself
Old
Man
>>
>>1643112
It seems like a lot of wrestlers say the crowd can decide if a match is good in order to make excuses (in either way). Or fans do.
>>
>>1643112
>>1643155
I mean, it's true that a crowd reaction is extremely important in dictating the quality of a match. That's just undeniable.
>>
>>1642862
>singing Nakamura's theme throughout a match
This is okay.

>chant mean things about a belt
HEY NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!!!...
>>
>Mick gets worked into a shoot
>>
>>1643188
I swear Mick also shat on Nxmeme fans for nonstop chanting in a different Facebook post though
>>
>>1642862
>Mildew

He means cum.
>>
>>1643175
It's not. The wrestlers are supposed to put on a good show, not the crowd.
>>
>>1643249
You can have the two greatest wrestlers having the greatest sequence of moves ever with the best story. If they're wrestling to crickets, it's still a shit match.
>>
>>1643218
wtf I love Mick now
>>
File: Batlaugh.jpg (55KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
Batlaugh.jpg
55KB, 486x409px
>>1642862
Holy fuck, he is salty as the Dead Sea.
>>
>>1642862

to be fair, Mick's brains are scrambled eggs at this point
>>
>>1643266
If they put on a good match, they put on a good match. The crowd isn't performing. How the wrestlers peform in the ring and how the crowd receives that performance are two separate things. Getting mad at the crowd because they didn't react like you hoped they would is stupid, you go out there and put on a good show regardless. The match itself wasn't that great, the whole PPV bar the Cena/Styles match was some lame shit for one if their "hottest" shows. Seems like they're trying too hard to deflect that and their laziness with the belt.
>>
Yeah the belt looks like literal shit, but it's another case of smarks booing the booking rather than the wrestlers themselves.
Fans trying to get themselves over is the worst thing about the WWE, even with all the bullshit going on right now.
>>
File: image.gif (326KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
326KB, 600x360px
Mick got worked by the smarks instead of him working the smarks
>>
File: 1461362591210.gif (868KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
1461362591210.gif
868KB, 200x179px
>>1642862
>getting worked
>by the AUDIENCE

Embarrassing, Mick.
>>
>>1643300
I'm not blaming a crowd, nor am I mad at them. They paid, they can act whatever way they want. I'm just stating the simple undeniable basic fact that a hot crowd is important in any match worth its salt.
>>
He's not wrong.
I don't get why smarks choose to keep paying and going to these shows they fucking hate and boo the whole time.
>>
>>1643354
That's them getting their money's worth and letting the company know that they can do better. Just like booing your favorite sportsteam when they are sucking that giant loser dick. ya dig?
>>
>>1642862
Mick getting worked into a shoot by marks, what a mark brother
-HH
>>
>>1642862

>Wanting crowds to respect a belt that looks like literal dog puke

Quit working yourself into a shoot Mick.

>Muh respeck
>>
File: 1460399645012.png (46KB, 601x307px) Image search: [Google]
1460399645012.png
46KB, 601x307px
>>1642862
>>
I didn't watch WWMeme between 2004-2013...exactly when did the "This is awesome" chant start exactly?

It's beyond cringeworthy.
>>
The belt looks like absolute garbage and that's the one opportunity fans have a chance to voice their displeasure. It's the wrestlers jobs to bring the fans back into the match and production's job to not keep showing the fucking thing.
>>
Another thing that needs to be stated is that this was in like the 4th hour of a 6 hour show that wasn't living up to the hype. Most of them were bored, drunk, and wore out. Then you introduce this ugly thing that gives them something new to focus on.

Had they kicked off the PPV with the belt reveal, or done it on the go home RAW the crowd wouldn't have been as bad during their actual match.
>>
File: 71482993.jpg (627KB, 1021x1024px) Image search: [Google]
71482993.jpg
627KB, 1021x1024px
>>1642862

Nothing about his weird and exploitive new series, "Smoking hot daughter and my goony gimpy sons".
>>
>>1643383
yo dawg
>>
File: Disdain for plebs.jpg (25KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
Disdain for plebs.jpg
25KB, 400x462px
>I hope some of those people who were chanting about the Universal Championship - many of whom are Finn Balor fans - will read this article, and realize that Finn flew his family in from Ireland to be part of the event last night. I hope they will take a good look at themselves in the mirror, and realize they made the evening a little less special for him by trying to make the evening about themselves.
Look at this fat faggot, trying to guilt the fans and make them feel ashamed for voicing their displeasure about what they gave away their hard-earned money for. It's not their fault your shitty product didn't entertain them, retard.
>>
>>1642862
>Barklays
>>
If WWE hadn't cheaped out on the belt they wouldn't have been called out on it. Seth sounds like a whiny bitch 2bh
>>
It's funny how it's the fans fault and never WWE's.
>>
>>1643336
>Fans trying to get themselves over is the worst thing about the WWE
No no, you are the worst thing in WWE right now. Fans should be able to say whatever they want, it's their right to do so. If the wrestlers can't overcome a bored crowd that's on them, not the audience. Fuck you and your mindset that fans have to act a certain way.
>>
>>1642862

People weren't booing the women's belt at wrestlemania cause it was a huge improvement from the butterfly belt.

Maybe stop insulting the fans and work hard on not putting out a garbage 6 hour show, and a design belt that fails all basic fundamental concepts

>Clashing red with gold
>Making red the prominent color
>Big W logo

At this point, only the IC and US belts look good and that's cause they're vintage and have not suffered the ridiculous WWE "upgrades" of whichever idiot is in charge of design and branding.
>>
>>1643392
it started in TNA over how bad the match was and turned into a positive meme that went through the indies and found it's way to WWE.

I found a quote from Big Dick Meltz
>"So this is the story of the birth of the “This is Awesome” chant. It was actually done for the first time during a bad match with Abyss vs. Money Brown vs. Raven at the TNA Victory Road PPV in Orlando. When it was done, it was a mocking chant, started by MLW podcast host and wrestler Mister Saint Laurent (MSL), done sarcastically. The chant as a positive started soon after, at FIP shows in Central Florida, and that was by people who had been at the TNA show. It garnered popularity when it spread to ROH, particularly the October 1, 2005 match in New York between Kenta Kobashi and Samoa Joe"
>>
Meltzer and the other guy got it down to a tee

If they were going to unveil a shitty recolour, they should have unveiled it way before the match and not hyped it up like they did. I don't know how nobody expected the negative reaction

To blame the fans for the company's own stupidity is just insulting. I can understand seff being pissed off because he was actually in the match but this is just dumb
>>
>>1642862

Is Mick seriously trying to make the case that belt design doesn't matter?

Nevermind that the belt itself has a stupid name and no history behind it whatsoever, why should people pretend to cheer for a belt that looks awful?
>>
>>1643218
He should. Fagsail fans are the fucking worst.
>>
I remember when he questioned if wwe hated their fans after the royal rumble last year. Now that he's on the payroll from vince, he's back on his knees sucking cock.
>>
>taking the top 5 wwe dickriders opinion into comsideration
>ever

Fuck off. I bet Vince told him to do it and like the spineless bitch he is, jumped right onto the keyboard. I can't wait till Vinnie Mac fucks Noelle literally and figuratively in the WWE and see the spot monkey's face.
>>
>>1642862
THE STATE OF RAWTISTS
>>
Fuck Mick's point. When the belt becomes more important than the match, then there's something fucking wrong with the belt. Don't blame the crowd, don't blame the IWC, blame whoever designs that piece of shit. Any smark crowd would have done the same, and most crowds these days are smark crowds. Nut up and change the belt or shut up and give me your daughters number so I can fuck her.
>>
>>1645644
Where's Reggie Parks when you need him.
>>
>>1642862
Big Dick Meltz BLASTED him last night for his white knighting faggotry too
>>
mick, i'm begging you, please shave your beard.
>>
>>1642953
TL;DR "Ok, the title is shit, but you overreacted too much and chanted crap on the match thus ruining it for a lot of people"
>>
>>1642862
It's fucking Brooklyn Mick, what the fuck did you expect? Good people? Brooklyn items are trash along with the other burroughs
>>
>>1649043
Source?
>>
>>1649113
http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/dros6pn7xu/082316wo.mp3
About 38:00
It's basically about how cringe Foley's obsessive white knighting is
>>
File: WWE_Hardcore.jpg (83KB, 618x259px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_Hardcore.jpg
83KB, 618x259px
>>1642862
>The Hardcore Title looked bad
>>
>>1642862
>>1649233
The Hardcore Title was a joke and never meant anything. The 24/7 rule made sure of that.
>>
>>1642862
If they had put all the time and energy they use to whine about the crowd into designing a decent belt, that wouldn't even be an issue.
>>
>>1642862
I thought the Universal title was supposed to represent the WWE universe, it's not doing its job if the universe shits on it
>>
>>1649259
>The Hardcore Title is more relelvant than the 2 main belts combined still

I agree
>>
>>1642937
Hes not the same person he was. He's been broken down both physically and mentally by the business
>>
>>1649286
WWE should put up a call for fans to send in title designs, put some poor interns in to weed out the penises and children drawings, select the best 10 or so, make a high quality render of it, and put it for vote on the site.

There, the Universal Championship, made by the Universe and chosen by the Universe, if that's the dumb gimmick they want to go with.
>>
>>1643339
>>1643342
So...it has come to this.

Will this be remembered as the crowd vs the wrestlers WWE era?
>>
>>1649303
that's actually a smart idea

too late now tho i guess
>>
>>1649303
you are overqualified to work at WWE, sorry lad
>>
What the ever loving fuck is going on in this world? All these people that used to not give a shit or were badasses have turned into a bunch of whinging little bitches. I'm starting to think that the oestrogen in the water supply theory might be true. A world full of fucking PUSSIES!
>>
>>1642862
>vocal minority
literally the entire building was chanting about the belt each time. and the chants started in different sections, too.

>can confirm, was there
>>
>>1649259
and yet, what title always gets the most votes when wwe.com runs a "what belt should we bring back" poll?
>>
i was disappointed that rollins and balor didn't have the wherewithal to recapture the crowd's attention. they just plugged away at the match and tried to ignore the belt chants. rollins in particular could have gotten on the mic or something to whip up some heel heat.

cena or (probably) jericho would have been able to get the crowd's attention back. the company is way too strict now and even the main event guys aren't so good at going off script to adapt to a changing situation

let's also not forget that the crowd had been sitting there for three hours at that point, and still had two to go
>>
>>1642862
Mick's right on this one, though.
You're literally sperging out over a title design out of all things.
>>
>>1649377
Fuck off Mick
>>
>>1649385
Hi Dwayne!
>>
>>1642885
Except he's bitching more about not respecting the people putting on the match by trying to draw attention to a championship belt.

I sort of agree but at the same time, just be entertainers like you're paid to be. Who gives a shit if the audience isn't entirely focused on your work, taking it personally is just amateurish.
>>
>>1649374
This, and it absolutely baffles me how the wrestlers so often ignore the crowd now, not even a scream or a quirk remark, just follow the choreography and pretend that nothing is wrong.

I remember years ago and they always (or often at least) used to make fun of the crowd if they chanted some shit, hell, this kind of thing would never happen with Austin, Jericho or Angle.
>>
>>1649425
Jericho and KO are the only ones in the current roster that actually respond to chants.
>>
If they were just going to recolor the belt, show it on the go home Raw so if it gets booed it doesn't carry over to Sunday. How the fuck do you think people are going to pop for that shit recolor on PPV?
>>
>>1649439
Plus based BMJ
>>
>there will be nothing like this ever again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7DOcHRgQMo
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.