[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wrestlemania 13 headlined by Undertaker, Bret Hart and Steve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

>Wrestlemania 13 headlined by Undertaker, Bret Hart and Steve Austin drew 237,000 buys, worst in history.
>Survivor Series 1997 drew 250,000 buys, marking the only time a Survivor Series PPV beat the Wrestlemania of that year in buyrate.

BASED SHAWNO CONFIRMED DRAW
>>
I get goosebumps whenever I see him.
>>
maybe because Bret v Shawn was supposed to happen at WM13 until Shawn lost his smile
>>
>>1642404
Same he is so f**king awesome. He has mic skill, in-ring power, what the fuck.
>>
>>1642398
WM 13 did shit because HBGay had driven the vast majority of heterosexual males away with his gay gyrating and godawful title run

SS97 did better because everyone knew it was Bret's last ppv in his home country
>>
File: 0UBgW.gif (2MB, 250x158px) Image search: [Google]
0UBgW.gif
2MB, 250x158px
>>1642404
His Wrestlemania 14 entrance was GOAT but doesn't get talked about much
>>
>>1642406
exactly Shawn is the draw, not bret

>>1642410
>SEETHING
>>
GOAT, a draw, and the complete package.
>>
>>1642414
This board is inhabited by teenagers so obviously they haven't seen it before.
>>
>Great mic skills
>Is a draw
>Got the look
>He was part of the kliq, so he probably took a shower, hit the weights and found a clue
>Is the best in-ring worked of all time

How can based shawn be so based lads?
>>
GOAT
>>
>>1642410
>Bretcucks actually believes The Shitman was a draw

K E K
E
K
>>
> underaged indian marks try to pretend HBGay didnt get the literal all time low tv rating, didnt nearly kill the comapny and couldnt even sell out his hometown as champion
KEKEK
E
K
E
K
>>
I wanted Shawn to have one last World title reign during Wrestlemania 23 time.
>>
>>1642544
He should've gotten it. 1.21m people paid to watch Shawn win
>>
>>1642556
>1.21m people paid to watch Shawn win

sure
>>
>>1642572
Hi Trump, nobody paid to watch your toupee get shaved
>>
>>1642572
Hola Bret!
>>
File: wm23.jpg (34KB, 320x360px) Image search: [Google]
wm23.jpg
34KB, 320x360px
>>1642578
sure
>>
>>1642588
Shawn was the main event and the biggest draw
>>
>>1642601
he was also the main event at 26 and did such a bad buyrate they begged Rock to come back

so it's either he's a shit draw or Taker is
>>
>WM13 lowest buyrate evs
>Bret v Austin WM13 widely considered one of the Top 5 GOAT matches

Well all this shows us is that the American public are fucking idiots.
>>
>>1642610

everyone was watching nWo bud
>>
>>1642610
>Bret had 1 (one) good wrestlemania match and he was carried by Austin
>HBK had at least 10 (ten) WM matches that are considered the best in wrestling history

Thank yoy based Shawn
>>
>>1642398
People say Shawn never drew but they only talk about Shawn in the 90s.

Shawn wrestled in the 2000s and 2010s too, and drew some huge crowds. Why doesn't that count?

Wrestlemania 26 did a buy rate of 885,000. This is considered "disappointing". Excuse me, what? Shows you how sky-high the expectations are today.
>>
>>1643606
>Wrestlemania 26 did a buy rate of 885,000. This is considered "disappointing". Excuse me, what? Shows you how sky-high the expectations are today.

It was the lowest amount of buys since 19, and the next year the buys increased 150k
>>
>>1642578
I bought tickets to see it at Ford Field and I wanted to see Trump/Vince doing shit.
>>
>>1642398
>Wrestlemania 13 headlined by Undertaker, Bret Hart and Steve Austin drew 237,000 buys, worst in history.
Hart and Austin weren't even in the semi-main. Thanks for reaffirming the total detachment from reality required to mark out for Shawnetty.
>>
>>1642404
He sends chills up and down my spine, really.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.