[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dave Meltzer reminds us no one in the WWE is over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: meet-the-wwe-creative-team-4171.jpg (18KB, 361x400px) Image search: [Google]
meet-the-wwe-creative-team-4171.jpg
18KB, 361x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFSkHCghtUo

>Creative has nothing for The Hype Bros
>Creative has nothing for The Ascension
>Creative has nothing for Tyler Breeze/Fandango
>Creative has nothing for the Vaudevillians
>Creative has nothing for Sami Zayn
>Creative has nothing for Neville
>Creative has nothing for Sheamus
>Creative has nothing for Cesaro
>Creative has nothing for Enzo or Cass till come the end of the year
>Creative has nothing for Jericho
>Creative has nothing for Kevin Owens till the end of the year
>Creative has nothing for Miz
>Creative has nothing for Apollo Crews
>Creative has nothing for Dolph Ziggler

FIRE CREATIVE IMMEDIENTLY! Jesus Christ both rosters now have less talent which should mean they can actually write multiple stories for other stars now

But no

That’s not the case at all. This entire Observer literally consisted of 75% of the active roster is meaningless according to Vince McMahon. They’re all like used action figures who exist to just “be in matches” nobody gives a shit about
>>
WWE was a mistake
>>
Yeah because WWE is trying the 5th push of Roman and once again noone gets anything.

Fucking Christ.
>>
>>1641666

Satan Senpai please Delete Obsolete WWE

>>1641680

The reason why the Rusev/Reigns match at Summerslam didn't happen is they wanna slow build another Roman Redemption arc which might not even happen because if Balor is injured the next Universal Championship match could realistically be Reigns/Rollins
>>
>>1641617
>book everyone 50/50
>nobody loses guys! They're all winners!
>nobody gets over

The only thing that matters anymore is how much of a mess Brock is going to make of his next opponent. Literally nothing else matters.
>>
File: 1471739426267.jpg (112KB, 833x707px) Image search: [Google]
1471739426267.jpg
112KB, 833x707px
>>1642258
sad but true
>>
>>1641617
The problem is no halfway competent writer would would be caught dead at wwe. No creative freedom, have to move to Connecticut, no credit for your work, 80 year old carnie telling you how to write a story; only the most beta of the beta would be willing to cuck their careers away like that.
>>
File: it don't matter.jpg (50KB, 599x489px) Image search: [Google]
it don't matter.jpg
50KB, 599x489px
>WWE Booking in 2016
>>
>Meltzer

Back to r/Atheism with you
>>
>>1642314

>No creative freedom

Good, else we'd see them fire on all-cylinders the second the crowd starts remotely cheering for some dumbfuck babyface.

>Have to move to Connecticut

How is this a bad thing? Cheap housing, everything you'd ever need/want, a state that is off the radar and secluded, no shitheel skyscrapers or ghettos.

>No credit for your work

You really think it's any different in any other industry that involves narratives?

>80 year old carnie telling you how to write a story

Because they know the intricacies of working an audience and playing out stories

Go suck Landis's dick more, you stooge.
>>
>>1642378
>Hating Dave "Big Dick" Meltzer
Get a clue nerd
>>
>bryan trying to shit on aj/bmj
how mad is he that he never made it?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160822-140757.png (357KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160822-140757.png
357KB, 1440x2560px
Reminder.
>>
>>1643398
Landis? Not sure what you are referencing but I guess I flipped one of your triggers.
I'm sure it's a great gig for a lot of those guys, but the fact of the matter is they are the dregs of the industry. WWE is where the mediocre and the washed up writers of hollywood go to die.
>>
>>1643718
CANE DEWEY
>>
>>1643398
Hi, Dewey.
>>
>>1644709
So max Landis haha
>>
I think its about time we MAKE TNA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>1643718

>ranjin singh - head writer

no wonder the poo in the loos are obsessed with roman, its written by a pajeet with backing by vince, a man with a boner for roman
>>
>>1643718
I thought they had a ton of writers? If that's all they have oh I am laffin at alll the cucks who say they want to be WWE writers because they have zero chance
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.