[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In light of Dean having yet another dud title match and Seth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: wwe-roman-reigns-champion_0.jpg (23KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-roman-reigns-champion_0.jpg
23KB, 620x349px
In light of Dean having yet another dud title match and Seth causing yet another injury...

...Do you now consider Roman the best worker in The Shield?
>>
>>1640831
I dunno, but I like him a lot more now that he isn't being shoved down my throat.

Upper-mid carder is where he belongs. His performance in his match against Rusev on RAW last week was better than Dean and Rollins put out against Ziggler and Balor respectfully
>>
>>1640831
BIGDOG has always been the better worker
>>>/wew/
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>1640831

Seth didn't cause the injury, a 130 pound man fighting a 230 pound man caused the injury.

Sting was already ancient and fragile, and the match was still good.

BMJ's nose? Shit happens.
>>
>>1640831
Always did bro
>>
>>1640831
>>1640904
Roman, don't you think it's a little sad resorting to shilling yourself on a Chinese cartoon image board?
>>
>>1640920

But I'm not Reigns, and even if I was, I don't have the time to post on internet boards
>>
Seth should change his gimmick to "the career ender" and injure people in every feud.
>>
>>1640935
Who's career has he ended?
>>
>>1640937
Sting
>>
>>1640939
The man was 56, what the fuck was he doing wrestling
>>
>>1640937
Almost his own
>>
>>1640944
No, it has nothing to do with Sting. He was in perfect health before hand. It's Seth fucking running buckle bomb that's murdering people, he's got to cut that shit right out.
>>
Yes he is.

It's a matter of time for people to realise how good the BIG BASED DOG IS
>>
>>1640831
Uhhh, Dean carried Ziggler to the match of the night. All the other matches people were on about were just Finisher Spam 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>1640831
Yes. He's been in many 4* matches the past year and had a legit MOTY candidate with AJ.

>In before smarks say he is always carried
>>
>>1640831
Generally I dont like Romans wrasslin but holy fuck that spear on rusev last night.
>>
>>1640978
Even Sting admitted it was his fault, and he's cleared to wrestle but WWE pressured him into announcing retirement so they could do his HOF ceremony in Texas.

Roman is the most sheltered wrestler WWE has ever had. The only matches he's had of note have been against Bryan, Rollins, and Styles.
>>
He should be main eventing, seth us fucking garbage and dean is jobber tier.
>>
>>1641344
>>1641194
>>1641166
>>1640915
>>1640831
FedoRamen
>>
Yeah Roman is definitely the best worker. Deans move set looks so weak and fake. Rollins is careless in the ring. He's hurt himself, Sting, Cena and now Balor. If anyone else did that people would be losing their shit.
>>
File: What the fuck is this.gif (2MB, 404x269px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck is this.gif
2MB, 404x269px
This. Just what the fuck?
>>
>>1640831
>89 super man punches
>40 spears
>gassed immediately
>doesn't even get a match at a ppv

i guess the entirety of the shield was a meme after all.
>>
>>1641505
Fat, mad, smark detected.

Go cheer for your boys Botch Rollins and Deanetty. Nobody else is.
>>
>>1641665
Both seth and dean have been horribly exposed, reigns on the other hand continue to improve
>>
>>1641764
They put him in matches with top tier workers like Styles. If he didn't improve he doesn't deserve a job
>>
>>1641328
Sir I think you are forgetting he had one of greatest match of year against Big Show .

But of course you ignore that since he's not midget size,.
>>
>>1641782
And rusev? Roman got a better match out of Rusev than Cena did. His match with Finn (which wasn't that good) was also better than the Finn Seth match last night
>>
How many matches was Reigns in during Summerslam 2016?
>>
Nah. He continues to be the worst member of the Shield but I don't dislike the guy and I hope they're able to rehab him and give him the proper booking he deserves instead of killing him by over-pushing him and trying to turn him into John Cena 2.0

Turn him into a beast or turn him heel or fuck, give him anything. Give him any fucking gimmick at all.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.