[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Brock now have the highest power level in history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: brock.jpg (112KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
brock.jpg
112KB, 1310x873px
Does Brock now have the highest power level in history?
>>
This will go down as the most brutal moments in wwe
>>
>>1640067
Where is it in relation to 9000?
>>
>>1640081
I know /asp/ is anti-smark, but can retard marks like you just kill yourselves?
>>
>>1640067
How high was WCW Goldberg's power level?
>>
>>1640103
most protected guy ever
>>
>>1640067

Nah, He's got a good 'nother 5 years of in-ring time being protected before he eclipses Andre's
>>
Roman Reigns will be the guy that gets the rub from beating Lesnar at mania. Guarntee it.
>>
>>1640103
Around Ultimate Warrior level or strong.
>>
Balor literally has a higher power level.

>beat Reigns fairly easily
>Lesnar couldnt beat Reigns, looked like he was about to lose

inb4 people pretend NXT is canon
>>
>>1640154
>Lesnar couldnt beat Reigns, looked like he was about to lose

Do you have brain damage?
>>
>>1640154
Balor beat cool-down Reigns after a match that Reigns mostly dominated.
Peak power-level Lesnar squashed Cena. Literally squashed.
I don't know of anyone else that has legit squashed a top guy elsewhere.
>>
Beat the streak, squashed cena, dominated reigns and killed orton as well as returning to the ufc and winning again. Theres nobody that could believably beat lesnar on the current roster
>>
>>1640067
Seeing as no one can beat him in a straight up fight it's over 9000
>>
>>1640067
Goldberg is beyond him.
>>
>>1640202

Balor can.
>>
>>1640265
>believably
>>
Taker.
AT SS he lost even if via cheating.
And at Hell in a Cell he had to low blow him to beat him.
>>
>>1640202
All signs point to Goldberg or Batista. Possibly Haitch.
>>
>>1640333
I could see HHH booking himself to go over brock
>>
>>1640202
>Theres nobody that could believably beat lesnar on the current roster
That's why we have cheating in wrestling.
>>
>>1640347

he already has
>>
>>1640067
Vince McMahon literally beat God
>>
cain pushed his shit in, overeem humiliated him. he comes back to UFC to fight some fat hawaiian dude that had his prime 10 years ago, and he failed 2 steroid tests. i think braun stroman might beat his ass in a real fight tbrwyf
>>
>>1640540
Have sex
>>
Probably Jericho is one of the most powerful in canon..

>Over AJ Styles at Wrestlemania, who was two times (Payback & Extreme Rules) in the #1 Contender for WWE WHC. AJ Styles, in addition, beated Cena last night, and he is the leader of Gallows & Anderson, who are going to win Tag Team Championship soon.
>In Extreme Rules, he was in one vs one with the present WWE Champion, who beated Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins in a triple threat at Battleground. Jericho loses, but only in the fucking Asylum Match with all these weapons.
>At SummerSlam, with lowcard Kevin Owens (In the last PPV he lost with a guy who was at the kick-off yesterday) he pinned Enzo & Cass, the only guys who could helped Cena to win to The Club...

In a logic Kayfabe Jericho is one of the 5 top guys in WWE.
>>
He is the most OP character in wrestling history.

Last night he usurped Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan (Hulk-Up Forme). He never loses, has been on a massive win streak that includes victories over the Undertaker, of all people, and every match he is in now is a 9.99 squash match

Goldberg during his undefeated reign may be the only person at that same level of power...but he falls down the list even below Ultimate Warrior or Hogan because he was on WCW and if we learned anything from Sting vs. HHH, WWE has to always win.
>>
>>1640067
He's up there. Thing is it's only been like 2 years since he started being booked like this. If it lasts longer then maybe the highest
>>
>>1640271
>beat taker clean at WM
Taker is the only guy that's had somewhat back and forth matches with him though.
>>
>>1640974
thats only because the undercarder is his own biggest mark for his legacy. Brock should've squashed him at WM30 and not went half an hour with that old cuck
>>
>>1640333
That might be the one way to get Batista over again, have him come back in as Rock-like movie star part timer (let him work his house shows, he loves that) and instead of the same old Dave "Fuck off fans, I'm here for Gold," have him return and say "The championship is one thing, but Lesnar is above that. I want his head."
>>
>>1641061
>knowing this little about the business
>>
>>1640748
Uh...yeah. That's kind of the point. Jericho has no desire to be in the championship picture, but he loves putting over younger guys, and you can't do that if you reduce yourself to Big Show level jobbing. After a short while pinning you means fuck all.

A win over Jericho, a clean submission or 3 count, is still a big fucking deal in the right situations.
>>
File: Jericho.jpg (64KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
Jericho.jpg
64KB, 700x350px
>>1641123
Based Jericho
>>
>>1641123
>But, if I had my way, I would win every match. It's not like I'm going in there and choosing, 'I must be the guy who puts guys over.' Screw that, I want to win. But, if Vince says you're not winning, then I don't."

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_73449.shtml#.V7tDR6Il-rA
>>
>>1640926
Goldberg beat HHH
>>
>>1641311
>getting worked
>>
Official World Wide Wrestler Kayfabe Power Level

>God Tier
Goldberg
Brock Lesner
Undertaker
>Demi-God Tier
Ultimate Warrior
Triple H
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Hulk Hogan
The Rock
John Cena
Batista
>High Tier
Shawn Michaels
Kane
Roman Reigns
Randy Orton
Macho Man Randy Savage
Seth Rollins

Im sure there could be many others, but this is a start. There is only 3 people in the God Tier.
>>
>>1642060
Big Dave should be in god tier, he's obviously above HHH (who has never beaten him) and Cena, and one could make a case he went toe to toe with Taker
>>
>>1642060
> no bret hart circa 97 in his own godkiller tier
Killed taker
Killed austin multiple times
Killed america
Took the literal montreal screwjob for him to lose
>>
>>1642060
>Seth Rollins
>High power level

He's a chickenshit heel and been getting his ass kicked recently. Shouldn't be on the list
>>
>>1642060

Warrior is God tier

his win/loss ratio is insane, and he won most matches in minute long squashes

http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers-with-highest-win-percentages.html
>>
>>1642060
Where in this list do we put Kazuchiro Okada? Shinsuke Nakamura? AJ Styles? Tanahashi?
>>
>>1642315
Warrior's biggest problem is that he does not have the Big Time wins he should.
>>
>>1642060

Andre the Giant

Demi God at LEAST
>>
>>1642345
Hogan cucked him despite putting him over
>>
It still amazes me how seemingly adult people are discussing strength of fictional characters in scripted setting much like how kids used to debate on Goku vs Vegeta.
>>
>>1641108
>based Big Dave going over Lesnar
I'd pay to see it
>>
>>1642348
Andre should be in a separate legendary figure category with Bruno and Steve Williams.
>>
>>1642776
>Steve Williams.
Hey Jim
>>
>>1642776
> steve williams
Why would anyone care about the fat outlaw nobody that got banged out by billy gun's faggot brother ?
>>
>>1642646
Yeah, Vince McToriyama himself said that power levels started meaning nothing after the Attitude Saga
>>
>>1642702
So would I, man, so would I. And that`s the point, isn`t it? Gotta get them butts in seats, so to speak.
>>
>>1642702

there ya go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aRgVuASG2k
>>
>>1642994

Nice selling from Batista
>>
>>1641123
>Jericho has no desire to be in the championship
Jericho wants to be champion one more and I think next year he will be on top for the next WM.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.