[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bet you pussies would've cried about this being too violent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
I bet you pussies would've cried about this being too violent if it happened today.
>>
>>1639850
well, yeah
>>
>>1639850
Snakes are scary.
Don't joke about this shit. Damien went into business for himself and started shooting.
>>
>>1639889
Damien was a python you utter cunt.
>>
>>1639850
snek is too PG-14 for that time
>>
>>1639889
kek
>>
>>1639850
Was it a work or a shoot?
>>
>>1639948

Well, both of them eventually died, so...
>>
tumblr would have cried but asp would be yelling to push based snek
>>
>>1640693
>pushing this oversized worm
fuck off there already are enough manlets in werestling. we need a jacked python.
>>
File: index.jpg (12KB, 294x172px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12KB, 294x172px
>>1639889
Not even a fucking penny
>>
>>1639948
the bite was an accidental shoot
>>
>>1640862
>accidental
The snake had every intention to bike Savage
>>
The bite was planned and intended.

The fact that the snake wouldn't let go was an accident.
>>
How did Macho Man not die of the venomous poison? Was he really that powerful?
>>
>>1639900
Are you sure? From what I remember of the last time I saw Damien, he was Jake's extra large penis replacement.
>>
Remember when Jake The Snake whacked someone on the head with his snake bag and got in trouble with PETA? That was funny.
>>
Randy was a legit psycho for doing this
>>
>>1641066
Considering he gave up his life as he climbed to the heavens on that fateful day in 2012 and elbow dropped God himself to save this world, yeah he is pretty powerful. Based Macho Man.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.