[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was I the only one who liked the finish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Brock_Lesnar_pro.png (426KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Brock_Lesnar_pro.png
426KB, 680x680px
I thought they should've ended with Brock pummelling Randy and then going off-air as if it was a shoot fight. shouldn't have had Shane go out there and take an F5. That made it obvious it was a work. They should make Brock into this deranged UFC fighter and work the smarks into thinking he's actually shoot fighting everyone in the company
>>
I agree
>>
File: 1467186137858.gif (2MB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1467186137858.gif
2MB, 300x222px
>>1639789
>this
>>
>>1639789
Finish was fine but the rest of the match was shit until they went to the announce tables.
>>
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/767577985788542976

Read the mentions. Fuck, just have Brock anally destroy Finn Balor or another flippy shit fan favorite faggot when he comes back. It's the best way they can generate heat
>>
File: Lesnar & Taker.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Lesnar & Taker.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>1639789
The butthurt over this is PALPABLE. So many retards got worked last night.
>>
>Monster heel beats the shit out of an underdog face and people get offended by it.

Why are people getting worked? That was a great heel finish even though I wanted Orton to win.
>>
>>1640010
It was the best possible thing they could've done. A back and forth encounter with either guy winning would've done neither men favors. It actually gains fan sympathy for Randy as a babyface the way the ended it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.