[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summerslam 2016 review

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

-Preshow: didn't watch it.
Seriously, the PPV is already 10 matches, fucking christ. I had to stop 2 times and take breaks to enjoy it fully.

-JeriKO def. Enzo and Cass
Surprisingly good match. Enzo and Cass finally are getting some sense as a tag team, with Enzo essentially charging and being redirected as a deadweight by Cass regularly for tag moves. Good cohesion by the Canadians too. 3.5/5

-Charlotte def. Sasha Banks
Lots of semi-botches as expected in a women match. 2.5/5, surprising result.

-Miz def Apollo Crews
Not even sure why it's on ppv. Boring 1/5
Probably on the card so that the crowd rests after 2 relevant matches and before the big one.

-AJ Styles def. John Cena
Stole the night. It's not a let's go Cena/Cena Sucks match, AJ is too popular for that. It's let's go Cena/AJ Styles.
Cena really sold that AJ kicking out the Avalanche AA.
Exchange of finishers, submissions, everything. Great match. 4.5/5

-Club def New Day by dq
So faces cheat now? Ok.Not even a bad match per se, the booking was weird.
3/5

-Ambrose def Ziggler
Quite frankly by now I was tired of wrestling and needed a break. Chaotic match, overshadowed by others in the card.
3.5/5

-Women 3 tag match:
Worthy noting only because ''the negativity of fans made Eva Marie depressed''
Hilarious. Match is a 1/5, gets 2 points more for that, 3/5

-Finn Balor def. Seth Rollins
The belt got booed. Another marketing mistake by WWE, despite Balor and Rollins efforts to give a good match. The crowd was into it but I couldn't really understand the chants. 3.5/5

-Rusev vs Roman, no contest
Crowd is dead. Roman gets booed at the entrance, then nobody cares anymore. Not even sure why WWE is burying Rusev in this. 1/5

-Brock Lesnar squashes Randy Orton
Short match, it looked like Bork vs Cena again, except that this time Bork ended it quickly. Unexpected desu.
2/5
>>
File: Sami is perplexed by boos.png (87KB, 279x243px) Image search: [Google]
Sami is perplexed by boos.png
87KB, 279x243px
>>1639430
>-Preshow: didn't watch it.
>Seriously, the PPV is already 10 matches, fucking christ. I had to stop 2 times and take breaks to enjoy it fully.

m-my boy got a really big pop and the crowd went along with his theme music
w-will he make it
>>
I was at the show and to be honest I was more entertained by the guy in front of me browsing futa on his phone.
>>
Is it just me or did hardly anyone come out of this looking good?
>Enzo & Cass
Lost clean
>JeriKO
Botched finish kinda ruined it. Came out about the same
>Miz
Won clean but still has no credibility
>Crews
Completely buried
>Sasha
Lost clean, bad
>Charlotte
Fluke win, comes out looking slightly better
>Styles
Came out genuinely looking great
>Cena
About the same - its his annual clean loss
>Club
Neither here nor there
>New Day
Had to retain via DQ, weak for babyfaces plus got some boos for Jon Stewart
>Ambrose
About the same, beating Ziggler is nothing impressive
>Ziggler
Completely buried and made to look a joke
>Babyface women
Bad, they lost clean
>Heel women
Nikki comes out looking better, the other two look irrelevant
>Balor
Comes out great
>Rollins
Looks shit losing to a rookie
>Rusev
Reigns beat the shit out of him
>Reigns
Looks like a moron for squandering his US title shot and a dick for beating up Rusev so bad for nothing
>Orton
Looked like a bitch
>Lesnar
About the same
>>
>>1639763
>Looks like a moron for squandering his US title shot and a dick for beating up Rusev so bad for nothing

Rusev attacked him and made it descend into no-contest. So I don't really get this.
>>
>>1639768
Reigns had him beaten up and could have just thrown him in the ring and asked the ref to ring the bell, but instead he got a chair and beat up Rusev more. Then came out and speared the poor fella who was already selling an injury in front of his wife.
>>
>>1639792
I guess, but that level of sense is just too much for WWE, anyway. Nobody would do that.
Also I just figured that the refs wouldn't even start the match at that point because both guys have to be cognizant.
>>
>>1639763
>enzo and cass
looked shit
>jeriKO
didn't really matter
>Sasha
looked like a fluke and validated all the "one night stand" stuff charlotte was saying
>Charlotte
looked good
>Miz and Crews
ICTITLEFEUD
>styles
looks like a main eventer
>cena
is still cena
>Gallows and Anderson
were dominating for Big E so fine
>New Day
the opposite but they'll be over no matter what
>Ambrose
looked good
>ziggler
buried
>woman tag match
looked like a sideshow
>Nikki
looked strong
>rollins
looked shit
>balor
looked strong
>Rusev and Reigns
if you take it out of kayfabe, they were a 2 minute cool down filler section so not great
>Brock
kind of the same, just more boring
>Orton
didn't really do anything
>>
>>1639430
SUMMERSLAM 2016 REVIEW REVIEW

Nobody fucking cares you faggot
>>
>>1639804
>>rollins
>looked shit
>>balor
>looked strong

Watching this match I think Rollins looked pretty good. Everyone talked up Balor in the run-up, then Seth legit outperforms him and dominates the match.
He carried that shit.
>>
I don't really understand having Dolph cutting such a good promo, then get put away from 1 dirty deeds. I guess it makes Ambrose look a lot better that he can kick out of 2 finishes and win with just one.
>>
What the fuck is (((Jon Leibowitz))) doing on WWE??? Is Vince trying to politicize this shit? That like had no place except to push an agenda, of course he came to back the black team, fucking pathetic
>>
Europoor here.

I went to sleep after Cena / Styles match.

Did I miss anything special?
>>
>>1639835
Yeah, the WWE politicizing matches
>>
>>1639812
I mean he was good in the ring obviously but casuals will just think some nobody came up and beat him clean
>>
>>1639768
>>1639792

I keep thinking this was Romans heel turn. Why else would they have a babyface KNOWINGLY come back to spear someone who was announced as injured?
>>
>>1639845
Because people don't pop for usual babyfaces anymore unless they're exceptional at it. They like blurred lines, jagged-edged characters, who speak through action and brutality.
It's not a Heel turn, they just want savage tweeners who bring the big fight bbgurl
>>
>>1639845
They are trying to make him a badass like Stone Cold. They always do this, then they flip to making him an underdog like Daniel Bryan when it fails.
>>
>>1639430
I was busy watching the dumpster fire that was the 4cc so here is what I got when I finally got to the ppv.
>Preshow
Didn't watch because of cup. I'm not going to hurt myself watching this. No one should be punished for this.
>JeriKO vs E&C
Didn't watch because of cup. Will watch it since Fatass (who deserves to be sacked when the winter cup arrives, if there will be one) and JeriGOD are teaming together.
>Charlotte vs Horse
Only good consolation after /asp/ got screwjob'd by /mlp/.
>Miz vs Crews
So boring I don't remember the match.
>Aj vs Cena
MotN and booking did something right for once.
>Club vs New Gay
The Club should have won. Also ban Stewart from any WWE event forever.
>Jeans vs Ziggles
Expected more from them; was boring.
>Womens Tag
I wanted Emma in Smackdown not Nikki. Goddammit why does nepotism always ruin good things. Eva Marie is now confirmed as the greatest heel of all time. Also match sucks.
>Balor vs Sef
A FUCKING LICORICE STRAP! I expect nothing and I'm still let down. Match was subpar. This was the moment when this PPV went down hill.
>Rusev vs Ramen
Went out find some rope. I heard there was no match and Ramen hurt poor Ruru.
>Lesnar vs Orton
I expected bullshit, but not this way.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.