[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can we do to save wrestling from the pussy SJW Redditor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1471735190024.jpg (28KB, 407x469px) Image search: [Google]
1471735190024.jpg
28KB, 407x469px
What can we do to save wrestling from the pussy SJW Redditor infection? They've almost killed it with their women's """"""""wrestling""""""""" and flippy manlet bullshit, I'm afraid this latest match with Brock Lesnar could be the last thing they need to really and fully kill professional wrestling.
>>
>>1639296
We help get Roman Reigns over
>>
>>1639297
He's over with literally everyone but the aforementioned SJW pussies. They're just really fucking loud.
>>
Purdge reddit and /wooo/ from the internet. The greasy smarks will kill tthemselves out of confusion when they have no more echo chamber to spout their opinions at eachother.
>>
>>1639299
>A diva daddies boy whos so cucked that his wife wont even let him take fan photos with other girls

Yeah. Okay, Atleast attempt to add substance with your shitposts pajeet. Roman is still awful.
>>
I posted something similar about Ember Moon winning yesterday and Mods deleted the thread
>>
>>1639296
Ban smarks from the arenas
>>
>>1639297
Literally all they have to do with Reigns is not pretend he is an underdog. If you're gonna call him a juggernaut, treat him like one.

They want to make him a badass who is also sympathetic underdog and a comedian. Make him super violent Chad Thundercock and keep the whole spear everyone spare no one thing
>>
>>1639306
>pajeet
>>>/wew/
>>
>>1639306
Spotted an SJW wewtist
>>
>>1639296
We dont. Wresting isnt fucking cool anymore and its only diehards, children and the mongoloid babyboomers that get asspained at everyone who isnt a geared up madman then go channel their frustrations by listening to jim cornettes podcast that they pay $10 a month for. Theres no such thing as "casual fans" anymore because there are over 100 fucking better options of actual quality television.
>>
>>1639313
>>1639324
Spotted the retard replying to himself because his shitpost cant draw ;^)
>>
File: jhonconfused.gif (1MB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
jhonconfused.gif
1MB, 200x192px
>>1639330
Your kind isn't welcome here anymore, kiddo. You've ruined wrestling enough as it is with your pussy bullshit.
>>
File: 1.jpg (125KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
125KB, 1300x975px
>>1639332
heres another (You) bb.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 716x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 716x309px
>>1639337
Huh? Watcha mean?
>>
bring back bra and panties matches
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.