[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's going to feud with deanetty and win the belt next right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (163KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163KB, 1920x1080px
He's going to feud with deanetty and win the belt next right?
>>
Either Backlash or Clash of Champions. With Cena gone, he's the "new" Cena. The push is real.
>>
>>1639231
Yeah definitely. You don't get get put over Cena clean just to dwell in midcard obscurity, just ask Kevin Owens or Del Rio.
>>
>>1639231
Cena will take the belt off Dean then AJ and Cena will main event mania
>>
>>1639280
Nah, Aj will get it, then when joe comes to SD, it'll bounce between them for awhile, through a reign for Wyatt in there to mix shit up.
>>
>>1639274
Kek
>>
>>1639243
Clash is a RAW ppv
>>
>>1639231
god I hope so
>>
>>1639274
KO lost the last match in the trilogy tho, and Del Rio's match only ran like 7 minutes, Styles victory was fucking huge and it's going to transition to something important just watch, or he'll be beaten by cena in a rematch idk
>>
>>1639368
>cena loses two matches straight
>YOU GOTTA BEAT ME BEST 3 OUT OF 5, KID
>wins 3 straight
>>
>>1639231
good.
>>
>>1639231

>win the belt
>after the PPV showing just how protected Deanetty is
>smarks actually believe this
>>
>>1639374
Well, yeah. That's the whole "never back down, never give up" attitude of Cena. He's sort of had it for over a decade now.
>>
>>1639424
>protected

I don't think doing anything against Ziggler is massively protected.
He didn't even kick out of a clean superkick. Ziggler rolled him in from the outside.
>>
>>1639231
Big Match AJ is literally the only hope for smackdown
>>
I really never thought Vince would be hot on him at all. Vince hates indie guys, and hates any worker under 6 foot even more.

I guess its all about the money here. From what i read Styles is already in the top tier of merchandise sellers. That already established name carries a lot of weight.
>>
>>1639582
besides Cena he's the biggest house show draw as well apparently
>>
>>1639582
AJ is too good to be ignored. He deserved to win against Ramen at least once, then he could have lost in the rematch.
>>
>>1639286
Yes please.
>>
If AJ was gonna win the title he'd have jobbed to Cena to set up a title defence.

Cena put AJ over so he make Deanetty look good.
>>
As much as I love Dean, if there was someone that's gotta beat him, AJ Styles would most definitely be the guy I'd mind the least. I think they can do an excellent program together.
>>
>>1639231
Too soon for a heel championship run.

Dean will feud with Bryan
>>
>>1642430
Bryan? You mean Byron? Fuck me, man, Dean is great, but if his reign is gonna consist of being on the B-Show while wrestling fucking Ziggler and Byron, then we're in real deep shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.