[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Introducing the new redesign for the US and Intercontinental belts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: WWE.jpg (952KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WWE.jpg
952KB, 1200x1200px
Introducing the new redesign for the US and Intercontinental belts.
>>
Looks pretty cool desu
>>
File: 1359865503545.gif (900KB, 171x141px) Image search: [Google]
1359865503545.gif
900KB, 171x141px
JUST

>tfw this is all the fault of the womens belt
>>
>>1639228
The IC belt there doesnt even look bad, but it fails because it doesnt show how it's the Inter-Continental championship, which is the main point.

So the design itself isnt too bad. Could be a credible belt for another purpose
>>
What were you expecting? That's how UFC does it, except all their belts are 1:1 the same thing, not even a color change. WWE doesn't need to impress their fans with their shit. This is just a part of their brand now and having their wrestlers walking around with giant WWE logos on them adds to that. Doesn't need to be pretty, they can do what they want. I'm honestly surprised it took this long for them to make uniform belts.
>>
This isn't real is it
>>
>>1639240
The WWE should be doing all that it can to differentiate with the UFC. It is not a competitor with it in any way. The worst thing the WWE has done is to try and legitimise itself, and It's one of the reasons why its so fucking boring now.
>>
>>1639277
this isn't really a legitimizing factor though, it's just a corporate brand strategy move. making uniform belts doesn't make wwe any more believable, but it makes sense from the perspective of the people at the top
>>
>>1639281
I know why they've done it, but even as a branding exercise it makes no sense. They've tried to do it to make it appear that all the belts have equal value, but by doing that they've devalued the main titles so now you're just left with a bunch of generic belts with no prestige being passed around.
>>
>>1639298
It's fake you sperg
>>
>>1639281
>corporate brand strategy move

Not that I am arguing, but you could make a MINT on replica sales if you differentiated and made each belt significant in it's own right.
>>
>>1639463
They can't even make a belt that looks nice, they wouldn't make a penny till they can figure that out.
>>
>>1639407
That's my point you stupid cunt, in the WWE you need to be able to differentiate between the belts to make it more apparent of who your top guy is. It doesn't matter in the UFC because you have one belt per weight class. That, and its a legitimate sport, so the belt is just an accessory, people know that guy is the best because he's fought legitimately for it and he's top of the rankings. He could be walking round with a sheet of paper with champ written on it, it makes no difference, a belt doesn't make a UFC champ any more legit. It's completely different in the WWE where you need your belts as a tool to make it clear who your top guy is.
>>
>>1639228
I actually like the look of that US Belt
>>
>>1639228
>MUH MINIMALISTIC DESIGN
>>
>>1639240
>WWE doesn't need to impress their fans with their shit.
That's literally their entire job.
>>
>>1639463
>implying there aren't autists what will buy the entire set out of compulsion to have them all
>>1639776
that's not minimalistic.
>>1639778
their entire job is to make the stock price go up. that, as we've seen COUTNLESS times, has nothing to do with impressing the armchair critic smark community.
>>
>>1639228
They really will run that design into the ground.
>>
Where's the Tag Belts?
>>
The current US belt looks fine
>>
>>1639228
Faker too lazy to even try photoshopping the belt names along the bottom.
>>
I hate that stupid W
>>
>>1641982
this, and it's not just nostalgia, but it's a genuinely poorly designed logo. The old logo at least exuded the aggression and tone of the the pseudo-combat, this logo just looks like a candy company or a toy company or something, and even at that, the logo is still made poorly with bad proportions and generally poor design
>>
Awful
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.