[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's say he gets a career ending injury today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

what would change in the WWE?
>>
Based Seth would replace him.
>>
>>1639074
Someone else would feud with Rusev.

They wouldn't be able to do Shield stuff, as in matches or a reunion so much in the future. If they do, it'd just be Rollins vs (or with) Ambrose.. Maybe Rollins could try and claim that he injured Roman for some heat (but it'll probably be cheers).

They'd have to find a different guy to be The Guy.

Smarks would have to choose someone else to focus their hatred on and the little jimmies would lose someone who they cheer for.

Nothing of value would be lost.
>>
WWE would go bankrupt
>>
>>1639074
RIP WWE
>>
No one else on the roster has the potential to be a top guy like him. WWE is fucking dead without him.
>>
I'd actually watch Raw
>>
Bronson would replace him
>>
Id actually tune into RAW every now and then.
>>
>>1639343
>>1639338
>>1639081
>not likg based roman
>>
>>1639338
>>1639343
SJW Redditors leave now. You've killed this business enough with your bullshit.
>>
Nothing.

WWE wasted 2 years over his talentless ass and now they are in the state of having to rebuild stars because that fucktard can't draw a dime.

Girls have Balor.
Pajeets will just go with whoever is pushed as babyface.

You could literally fire him, kill him, DELETE him and nothing of worth would be lost. Actually WWE would be probably saving money.
>>
>>1639347
Jokes on you senpai. I only watch major ppv's to see the wresting. I dont follow WWE barely. Enjoy your half ass product and mediocre storytelling childrens show and vince taking a shit in your mouth
>>
>>1639354
>Nothing.
>WWE wasted 2 years over his talentless ass and now they are in the state of having to rebuild stars because that fucktard can't draw a dime.
>Girls have Balor.
>Pajeets will just go with whoever is pushed as babyface.
>You could literally fire him, kill him, DELETE him and nothing of worth would be lost. Actually WWE would be probably saving money.
Please have sex
>>
>>1639355
>haha i don't even watch it dude, i-i'm so much better than you
Classic SJW Redditor without an argument tactic. Get laid now, hit the gym, get some testosterone, and STOP RUINING FUCKING WRESTLING
>>
>>1639357
>trisps FedoRamen
>>
>>1639357
Well said.
>>
>>1639357
>>1639484
(you)
>>
Ramen literally has ''Believe THAT'' on his titantron.

Fire him and fire marketing for thinking that is a somehow a catchphrase that sells. You have to be fucking retarded to think it.
>>
The U.S title you know the same one that is on a lower tier than both shows main championship belts would no longer be getting the John Cena treatment by being the last championship match on the card
>>
>>1639074
He'd be let go and nothing would change
>>
>>1639347
>not liking roman makes you an SJW
is this a new meme?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.