[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One fucking elbow!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: CqcipJPWIAAReso-1.jpg (563KB, 900x1133px) Image search: [Google]
CqcipJPWIAAReso-1.jpg
563KB, 900x1133px
One fucking elbow!!!
>>
Happens in boxing and MMA all the time.

Turns out bones are harder than skin.
>>
>>1639093
Kinda feel bad for Randy, he was so excited for this match
>>
Maybe he shouldnt have sandbagged like 6 times in a row then
>>
poor randy. that really looks painful as heck.

wouldn't it be great if goldberg came back and speared lesnar on raw?
>>
>>1639072
2 actually,the first one didn't caught good orton's head,also no surprise for that to happen,do you see the size of lesnar's elbow?
This would be anyone's aftermath after getting beat like that.
>>
Thats why Muay thai is the superior fightning style.

Elbows > punches
>>
>>1639361

Yeah, except elbows aren't made of steel so shit will wear down your joints to the point you'll be a cripple before you hit 50. If they let you live that long.
>>
He bladed, ya mark.
>>
>>1639072
This was the opening spot in a Cena-Lesnar match, scene-for-scene, where the match ended with the AA on the steel steps in the ring.
>>
>>1639471
are you sure?

https://i.4cdn.org/asp/1471835493684.webm
>>
>>1639210
You mean the same Goldberg who's streak ended the day he set foot in the WWE, and who had serious, hard-fought matches with all the people Lesnar has sinced thrown around the ring like 5 pound sacks of potatoes?
>>
>>1639471
sup vince
>>
Was this a work?
>>
File: 1460560621655.jpg (46KB, 640x473px)
1460560621655.jpg
46KB, 640x473px
So this really came off as a work based on it's positioning in the match and the whole aftermath with Shane as well as I really REALLY don't think Lesnar is dumb enough to just start killing a guy off script.

But what does that even mean? Did they really say "okay, so for the finish we're going to have Lesnar bust you open for real with a mean as shit elbow, then while you're bleeding on the ground he's going to routinely wail on you".

I mean fuck, you ban blading and blood for being too much of a health risk and then you have someone get busted open by fucking elbows.
>>
>>1639471
Pretty shitty blade job then.
>>
>>1639634

He was probably supposed to finish the match with a win then Shane comes out.

But he fucked up and they ended it and they went with the scheduled ending anyway.
>>
>>1639471
I mean, he did take his gloves off
>>
File: 1471856699158.jpg (245KB, 900x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1471856699158.jpg
245KB, 900x1133px
>>1639471

Point me to a blade that cuts like this please
>>
>>1639634
They probably agreed to try and do the hardway cut but Brock hit too hard so they had to end the match
>>
They agreed to do it hard way, but the extent of the bleeding was definitely not expected. I think even Brock was surprised at how much damage he'd done.
>>
>>1639676

I figured it was real since Brock chilled back for a little bit, then I figured fake because Brock went back at him, now I see it's real.

Orton was not giving him shit on those suplexes. Lesnar was struggling to throw him around on most of them. Not sure if it was Orton being a dick or they wanted it to look like Brock was having trouble.
>>
>current year
>smarks still getting worked

No wonder they want vanilla midgets who does flippy shit or else they wouldn't know what's a work or a shoot and would feel dumn as fuck.
>>
>>1639503
Watching that it's clear Brock didn't plan on busting him open, straight after he fucks up he just starts slapping his shoulder and arms, doesn't even try going for the head
>>
>>1639708
>dude worked lmao xD
You can do better than this Vince
>>
>>1639713
See>>1639708
Stay worked smark
>>
File: cena3.jpg (67KB, 1024x575px)
cena3.jpg
67KB, 1024x575px
Bork don't fuck around
>>
File: cena4.jpg (35KB, 821x424px)
cena4.jpg
35KB, 821x424px
It was a work
Hardway blood
Same thing he did to Cena here
>>
>>1639503
What the fuck is Heyman doing with his fingers at the end?
>>
>>1639740
This. The elbow was scripted to happen. The blood leaking out of Orton's head wasn't.
>>
>>1639743
Looks like he was panicking
>>
>>1639634
Lesnar often works stiff as hell, but I'd guess he just went in too hard by mistake.

I seriously doubt getting busted open hard way in the head was planned. Especially in a modern WWE that currently being sued by 50+ wrestlers for concussion related injuries
>>
>>1639718
>see the comment you replied to
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1639751
>panicking

Fucking marks, he communicated to someone, obviously.
>>
>all the jabronie marks working themselves into a shoot when they dont know the shoot is a work.
>>
Between the comment randy made about steroids, brock being pissed he will probably never get another shot at ufc, the promo brock did with Heyman where brock wouldn't quit swearing, Randy sandbagging, and Heyman's body language the whole time, i thought it was a shoot for awhile. But then shane came out and it's like nah
>>
File: randy.jpg (53KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
randy.jpg
53KB, 840x840px
it was a shoot
>>
>>1639753
I keep looking back at it and think that shit was on purpose. He takes a quick second to transition from his fake punches to the real elbows. It looks almost like he is marking his point. Besides Lesnar is a 10+ year pro. To fuck up this badly in such a big stage seems highly unlikely. But I still can't tell if it was a work just based on how they handled it.
>>
>>1639740
>>1639745
This they knew he was going to bleed. happens almost every lesnar fight. but i dont think he expected to slice off 1/4 of ortons head
>>
>>1639072
Damn that nigga finna busted wide open
>>
>>1639155
he was?! Cause it's not the impression i got in-ring or in the promos.
>>
>haha split my fucking head open with 2 elbow shots haha what a shoot we will work those smarks

Fucking stop. Never happened. He went stiff to fucking pay Randy back for the "no enhancements needed" line and he fucked up and legit hurt him. Lesnars a big baby.
>>
>>1640196

>finna

Get the fuck out
>>
Brock Lesnar legit worked himself into a shoot brother
>>
>>1639351
How shit must it be for your morale and excitment to work when you come up with cool ideas for your match only to be greeted with yawns from Brock who just wants to do his usual german suplexes into F5 and go home like he always does? No wonder Randy was half-hearted during the whole feud.
>>
>>1640590
Why so finna upset?
>>
>>1640500
You're living proof that they succeeded in doing that.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106KB, 1440x1080px
>>1640590
>taking bait from nigger speaking scriptfag
>>
>>1639702
Brock's Suplexes look the best when they are stiff as fuck. Like in Cena's match.

The worst was his match with Rollins because it was too safe.
>>
>>1640649
>He believes Dean "wackyline" Ambrose for proof.

Dean is almost lazy as Brock. Orton is also lazy if he is not winning.
>>
>>1639718
>calls someone a smart wrestling fan
>implies that person is smarter than him
>says he's getting worked

I don't get it
>>
>People are mad at Brock getting paid more and working less than others
>Not mad at Vince Mcmahon who signs his paychecks and gave him a ludicrous contract

Smarks are fucking stupid.
>>
>>1639390

>blunt trauma to the elbow will affect your joints

are you autistic?
>>
Rematch when? Can Orton wrestle with stitches in his head?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.