[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads the title is s-starting to grow on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: finn_2.0.0.jpg (165KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
finn_2.0.0.jpg
165KB, 1310x873px
Lads the title is s-starting to grow on me
>>
>>1638973
If the WWE championship were blue I could get it
>>
>>1638973
its because the color looks good with finn, otherwise its shit tier
>>
>>1638976
ohhhh thatd be interesting
>>
File: they call him roid rage.gif (2MB, 430x241px) Image search: [Google]
they call him roid rage.gif
2MB, 430x241px
inb4 bork does this
>>
>>1638976
The Universal Title won't change unless they change the Womans title they could change the WWE Championship design
>>
it's the same fucking title. the exact same fucking ugly ass title with a different color strap
>>
File: title.jpg (374KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
title.jpg
374KB, 1310x873px
>>1638973
>Lads the title is s-starting to grow on me
>>
File: title.jpg (379KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
title.jpg
379KB, 1310x873px
>>1638973
>Lads t-the title.....
>>
>>1639147
This pic has not been shooped
>>
>>1639143
>>1639147
kek
>>
>>1638976
I expect the dumb fuckers to do that.
>>
>>1638976
If they're serious about the brand split, that's the way to do it
>>
>>1639147
Is he fucking it?
>>
Reminds me of those god awful jawdins Shane always wears.
>>
did no one really fucking think finn balor looked fucking stupid with the fake dreads and tassles in his entrance. what the fuck. the paint looks cool but the tassles hanging from his head are ridiculous looking. looks so stupid
>>
>>1639300
The tassels have always looked gay as fuck. Everything was a bit shit last night. It's their second biggest PPV of the year, I was expecting some epic demon entrance but it was just the same basic one.
>>
>>1639147
I knew Balor was a manlet, but this is ridiculous!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.