[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This belt is a fucking Eldritch abomination. THIS will be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: the abomination.jpg (103KB, 1132x677px) Image search: [Google]
the abomination.jpg
103KB, 1132x677px
This belt is a fucking Eldritch abomination. THIS will be the thing to awaken Cthulhu from his eternal slumber to royally fuck our shit up. I'm surprised our minds are able to comprehend just how horrible and terrifying this fucking thing looks and that we haven't completely gone insane yet, or have we?

The belt's design was "inspired" (read: stolen) from an idea Jeffery Dahmer had when he planned to slice some flesh off, turn it into leather and proceed to bedazzle the shit out of it so he could prance around his apartment with his dick tucked between his legs and dancing around to The Village People's Sex Over The Phone. Yeah THIS BELT is indirectly responsible for the inspiration of the Buffalo Bill dancing scene from Silence of the Lambs, they only went with Goodbye Horses because they couldn't get the rights to Sex Over The Phone

This belt was made from the remains of David Koresh after the Branch Davidian compound burnt down. Vince merely stole the body, skinned it, and aged the skin until the time was right to make this fucking belt... again, Vince got the idea from Jeffery Dahmer for this and no, I wouldn't be surprised if Vince danced around his office wearing only this belt and had his dick tucked between his legs either... probably during a Skype call with Donald Trump so that Trump could furiously masturbate to Vince McMahon and his bedazzled David Koresh flesh WWE Universal Championship... because we all know about the "special relationship" between Vince McMahon and Donald Trump. Now I'm not implying that Donald Trump was Vince McMahon's first homosexual encounter... but it's very likely that Vince has bottomed for Trump before in the past and that's probably how Vince was able to run WrestleManias IV and V back in the day

The WWE Universal Championship looks like it wouldn't be out of place of the upcoming remake of Stephen King's It... now watch, you're gonna see that fucking belt pop up when Pennywise beats the fuck out of some kids with the belt
>>
is that really the universal title?

so it's the women's title but instead of a red filling the strap is red?

that's pathetic
>>
It looks like somebody spilt ketchup on the WWE Title
>>
MEET THE NEW BELT
SAME AS THE OLD BELT
WE WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 251x251px
>>
>>1638806
just gotta wait for the new IC and US belts to just be a big WWE logo with a flag design behind it and a white WWE championship belt
>>
You know, it might not be so bad if the leatherworking wasn't ABSOLUTE SHIT
>>
KEK
E
K
>>
>>1638792
really makes me think
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.