[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck vince. fuck hhh. fuck the wwe.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Finn_Balor_bio.png (737KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Finn_Balor_bio.png
737KB, 900x506px
why is this guy the champ?
>>
>>1638734
Don't like it?
Change the channel
>>
>>1638734
because he's a top tier wrestler. we can go back to john cena winning the title 30 times a year after doing 5 moves, that was a fun time.
>>
>>1638867
And yet, John Cena vs AJ was the best match of the night. You hate John Cena and was happy to see him get beat by Styles.

Balor vs Seth was lifeless, crowd hijacking the match made it worst
>>
>>1638867
>because he's a top tier wrestler.

Not even close. He has been great in the WWE but far from the top-tiers.
And he's absolute trash on the mic. That's kinda the meat of being top guy in WWE, he has 30 days in-between each Demon appearance. He can't handle that gap, and his opponents will have to for him.
>>
Dude can work a solid match but the only matches he's had that have wowed me I attribute more to his opponent ie Pac/Neville and Ibushi
>>
>>1639403
>he's absolute trash on the mic
Turn him heel then.
>Captain fuckin New Japan? Get the FUCK out of here
>>
>>1639415
But what made BC work was that it was unrestricted cheap heat where the talent just went balls-out creatively.
That's not going to work in the WWE. He's still going to suck.
I'd like them to legitimize the club, let them do the speaking for Balor, and have the Demon take over. He wouldn't be the babyface, so he wouldn't have to be a good speaker to carry the brand, and he'd have people to do it for him.
>>
>>1639415
>creative is going to let anyone that isn't Brock or Vince swear like a sailor on the mic
Yeah buddy, if it was that easy, Crews would be a great heel, too.

>>1638867
His match was carried by Seth. That's not what I expect from a match that has a new title debuting and a fresh main roster addition going over.
Dude was only using dropkicks and the coup de grace.
That's literally worse than Cena.
>>
The match was good. The crowd cheered for him.
He got a gigantic pop when he appeared with the Club before.

For once the babyface gets a legit babyface reaction....

''why is he champ?''

pfff

Antismarks are retarded.
>>
File: tiptiptiptiptip.jpg (553KB, 1496x1432px) Image search: [Google]
tiptiptiptiptip.jpg
553KB, 1496x1432px
>>1639456
>pfff
>>
>>1639456
because LE KEVIN NASH QUOTE XD.
>>
>>1639456
He's over now, sure. But you have to think of the future, and what he brings to the table.
He literally can't speak whatsoever, and that's a big part of carrying the brand. He's good at these PPVs, but aside from them, he's literal dead-air.
That's why he worked in NXT. He didn't show up often, only really to paint up and have a match. But on Raw he's going to be atrocious.
Which is also why they're pushing him so hard. Quick merch-pop before he wanes.
>>
>>1638734

WAKE UP

Like all corporate strategy in 2016, you are being sold politics over entertainment.

Finn won because he is a FAG and WWE wants brownie points for pushing a FAG.

Let your kids keep watching WWE and soon they'll be crossdressing prancing freaks who want nothing more than a slab of mystery-meat dick POZZING their underage virgin assholes.

This is corporate america's long term strategy.
>>
>>1639459
FedoRamen spotted.

How butthurt are you man? Roman got some booes and a dead crowd. Balor got a huge pop and a wild crowd.
>>
Idk what all these contrarians are saying. I liked the pacing better then the aj/cena match, and it was motn to me.

The crowd nearly ruined it though, so what if the belt sucks, watch the dream match righr infront of you fucks instead of trying to start "le epic chant #459"
>>
File: triplecrownman.jpg (181KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
triplecrownman.jpg
181KB, 960x960px
>>1638740
>Change the channel
>>
File: Pepejarala.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pepejarala.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>1639470
My boy got "Rusev matchka" chants
breddi gud
>>
>>1639472
>Idk what all these contrarians are saying

>people who disagree with me are instant contrarians

Don't be that level of faggot.
>>
>>1639474
Yeah even Rusev is more relevant than Ramen.
>>
>>1639477
Fair enough. I'd agree anywhere else but this is 4chan.
>>
>>1639467
this tbdesu. people just need to be more forward-thinking. i haven't really been impressed with his ring-work in wwe, either.
seth straight up carried and he just did dropkick spots like five times. im not denying he's over, but if this is all i have to look forward to, absolute shit built feuds because he can't carry his end, and roman-tier bullshit spam?
based smackdown
>>
>>1639473
>dumb smarks if you hate roman so much change le channel XDD
>s-stop telling me to change the channel, I just hate le vanilla midget finn boring XDD
>>
>>1639516
>Balor
>Vanilla Midget
>Even Nash loves him
>>
>>1639516
Are you autistic
>>
He has like 3 moves and a laughable flurry attack. All these tiny fags have flurrys. Like that walking anime joke Yoshitatsumikuhiorshima whatever the fuck his name is. Gook Michael Jackson.

Overrated as fuck.
>>
>>1638734
Stop watching then. We won't miss you.
>>
>>1638867
>le pele kick
>ugly kangaroo dropkick
>finisher i could perform
kys
>>
>>1640804
His pele kick is nowhere near as good as AJ's, either.
>>
>>1638734
If you don't like it then get a girlfriend and stop watching wwe. Not all wrestling is in wwe. watch some matches in japan or mexican wrestling or even some shit in america thats not wwe. Its not that serious dude. I got sick of wwe so I switched to pro wrestling noah and new japan. I feel so much happier watching wrestling now.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.