[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister literally had to leave the room because she was so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: giphy[1].gif (263KB, 383x306px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
263KB, 383x306px
My sister literally had to leave the room because she was so uncomfortable. It’s one thing for his head to get busted open, but to continue the assault when the blood was literally pouring out of his head.. I was disgusted. If you don’t want to be a PG show, that’s fine! Just don’t market yourself as one and I won’t let my nephew watch with me anymore. He threw up. Disappointing end to say the least. Get rid of Lesnar.
>>
>>1637990
Cool copy paste
>>
I bet your wife's son liked it.
>>
>>1637990

what the actual freak stop being a dweeb its just blood.
>>
>>1637990

This is the future you chose
>>
>>1637990
and then she sucked your dick
>>
>>1637990
It's 2016 and there is no room for toxic masculity like we saw don't I guess #imwithher now
>>
>>1637990
Is this from /wooo/?
>>
Mock these copy pasta reactions all you want, but there are plenty of us out there who don't enjoy seeing guys get assaulted for no reason, especially guys who put in hard work to create entertainment we love.

I know /asp/ has this rule of being contrarian edgelords all the time, but consider the fact that there were families and all kinds of people watching who were promised a PG show. This kind of shit is ugly and stomach turning.

If you love blood and guts, then go watch MMA or some other cage fighting bullshit. We love sports entertainment because it's a spectacle, it's a fantasy, and we know it's entertainment. Reveling in the assault of a wrestler is pretty low even for the likes of /asp/.

I hope Brock is punished and I hope some of you edgelords grow up and get a fucking clue. This was not cool.
>>
>>1637990
It's fair point. WWE markets itself as a PG show, but what happened tonight was anything but.
>>
File: 1466121359466.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1466121359466.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>1638044
>>
>>1638044
18+ have sex etc etc.
>>
>>1638044
Ha ha is nothing was promised there is no PG rating .

Are you a retard illness?

It's a paper view, there's not TV censor .
>>
>>1638044
You probably started watching in 2012 you fucking faggot geek. Im glad Brock is causing you pencil necked redditors to have triggered attacks.
>>
File: 1471842687757.jpg (82KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471842687757.jpg
82KB, 720x540px
>My sister literally had to leave the room because she was so uncomfortable. It’s one thing for his head to get busted open, but to continue the assault when the blood was literally pouring out of his head.. I was disgusted. If you don’t want to be a PG show, that’s fine! Just don’t market yourself as one and I won’t let my nephew watch with me anymore. He threw up. Disappointing end to say the least. Get rid of Lesnar.
>>
I’ve watched WWE for almost 20 years. In that time, I’ve found very few times when something was so disgusting (Lesnar beating Undertaker at Wrestlemania) that I wanted to quit watching. Tonight, the brutal attack on Randy Orton by Brock Lesnar makes me want to A)cancel my WWE Network subscription and B)stop watching #WWE altogether. This isn’t the UFC. There were CHILDREN on the front row. There were fans at home who didn’t expect to see a superstar left bloody in the ring after a vicious assault by Brock Lesnar. The WWE wants to suspend people for missing deadlines or failing “wellness”, but you allow Lesnar to do this? He should never be allowed on WWE TV again. Enough is enough #FIREBROCKLESNAR
>>
>>1638072
how do you love brock when Dean jobbed to him at mania? im not even trying to diss you just curious. if my fave wrestler got rekt by Bork then id be pissed too. (I agree with dean that brock was lazy so their match was shit)
>>
>>1638044
You're literally AIDS to the WWE and society in general
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 305x434px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 305x434px
>>1638534
>stop watching #WWE altogether
>#WWE
>#
>>
>>1638534
Change your tampon you fucking Nancy assed bitch
>>
>>1638552
Nah Dean is just an overhyped mediocre talent, he's been shit since leaving the shield like Roman. Don't blame Brock for not wanting to give him the rub
>>
Not even the most brutal Lesnar match of the PG era
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.