[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is your masculinity so fucking fragile that you can't handle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1468836178180.jpg (290KB, 1161x2064px) Image search: [Google]
1468836178180.jpg
290KB, 1161x2064px
Is your masculinity so fucking fragile that you can't handle other men cheering on a charismatic female performer? Is it that easy to threaten your sense of manhood? Seriously go out of the fucking house and have some fucking sex. Women's wrestling is getting huge buzz because it's fresh. For so long, women were viewed as an accessory, and they were an untapped resource. It's only natural that they become the hot fad once they start being taken seriously. It's really gonna chap your ass when half the roster is female and half the main events are too. Shit changes. Get used to it. It's called progress.
>>
Bad bait thread but wow that pic is the first to make me cringe in quite a long while
>>
>>1637945
Its not bait shitlord. Get a clue you cis white male scum
>>
File: 1471791814043.jpg (134KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471791814043.jpg
134KB, 1200x900px
Bayley fans definitely need to get laid
>>
>>1637963
jesus christ i;m glad i don't
>>
>>1637963
I could never bring myself to do something this.
But I also have a severe lack of having sex.
What...what am I?
>>
File: CqJwuLK.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
CqJwuLK.png
117KB, 320x263px
>Is your masculinity so fucking fragile that you can't handle other men cheering on a charismatic female performer? Is it that easy to threaten your sense of manhood? Seriously go out of the fucking house and have some fucking sex. Women's wrestling is getting huge buzz because it's fresh. For so long, women were viewed as an accessory, and they were an untapped resource. It's only natural that they become the hot fad once they start being taken seriously. It's really gonna chap your ass when half the roster is female and half the main events are too. Shit changes. Get used to it. It's called progress.
>>
>>1638002
Unfortunate, but not pathetic.
>>
>>1638002
>>1637988
>>1637963
>>1637945
All these posts (probably posted by the same basement dweller) only serve to prove my point above. I can understand not being interested in women's wrestling. But why the hostility and the hate and contempt? It pushes your buttons, I think, to see women celebrated for being a part of the show. You ought to ask yourself why that is and what it is about women that bothers you so much. I look nothing like the neckbeards you're posting here, and your insults bounce right off me. I happen to enjoy all wrestling, women's wrestling included. And your little macho schoolyard bullshit means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Go to any arena and take a good look... You'll see the women getting over. Something is building, and it will keep building no matter how threatened you are by it.
>>
>>1638057
Nah, dude. I enjoy women's wrestling. I just cringed too hard at the novel-length sign from the guy asking Bayley for a date.
>>
Man sometimes you guys make me consider leaving the IWC for good. The dude in the pic above is just enjoying the show for Christ's sake.

Maybe he has a small daughter or something.

Are you all 14-year-old edgelords desperate to like the BIGGEST and MOST BADASS wrestler? Plenty of us aren't ashamed of clapping our hands and marking out for the women: Bayley and Sasha especially.

Wrestling isn't going to stay the way it's been forever. It always grows, and it's reaching lots of new people. Not all of them are as reactionary and small-minded as you. And some of them *GASP* like to have fun and be silly.

Try getting fucking laid you manchildren.
>>
File: 1466393121089.jpg (80KB, 540x657px) Image search: [Google]
1466393121089.jpg
80KB, 540x657px
>Man sometimes you guys make me consider leaving the IWC for good. The dude in the pic above is just enjoying the show for Christ's sake.
>Maybe he has a small daughter or something.
>Are you all 14-year-old edgelords desperate to like the BIGGEST and MOST BADASS wrestler? Plenty of us aren't ashamed of clapping our hands and marking out for the women: Bayley and Sasha especially.
>Wrestling isn't going to stay the way it's been forever. It always grows, and it's reaching lots of new people. Not all of them are as reactionary and small-minded as you. And some of them *GASP* like to have fun and be silly.
>Try getting fucking laid you manchildren.
>>
>>1638092
Begging you numales to gb2 squaredcircle or /woo/.

Also thanks for helping make wrestling unentertaining with women and vanilla midgets
>>
>>1638092
>implying this is iwc

This place is for making fun and mocking Indy midgets and wimin wresling, cause that's what it deserves
>>
>>1638092
Just leave 4chan while you still have enough of a soul that the shitposting affects you. These faggots will keep this up for as long as you don't fall in line with their gay little hugbox of anger. There'll be greentexting, fedora posting, and tripfags saying "ya" instead of "you". This place is garbage. These people are garbage. Have sex. Gain height. Cry about the fall of the Third Reich.
>>
>>1638150
get worked smark
>>
>>1638092
Hi Hunter! Nervous because you spent last 25 years having women """wrestlers""" as fap material and now your daughters are gonna grow up to be sluts too
>>
Can I just say when I was growing up watching wrestling, the fan base was mostly blue collar rednecks who liked tough guy wrestlers and watched for maybe an hour max before turning it to something else.

What a stark difference to the NEETs who watch 4 hour long programs and then get online to complain there aren't enough transsexual champions
>>
>>1638171
Its disgusting
>>
>>1638171
I'll take redneck whitetrash marks over neckbeard smarks any fucking day
>>
>>1638057
It's just they're not that good but I'm supposed to say they are. Like the divas actual matches were low quality borefests because those women were awful in ring

Now women's matches are slightly higher quailty botchfests, because the women are better wrestlers but women still suck at wrestling. Too short to even hit the ropes, and not nearly athletic enough to make up for it
>>
>>1638171
When I first watched in the early 00s it was college aged dudes who were just there to get drunk and have fun.
>>
>>1638321
based
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.