[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a joke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cucked_by_stephanie.jpg (158KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
cucked_by_stephanie.jpg
158KB, 1310x873px
>Was the opponent of the two worst matches of Brock's career
>Ran off of WWE TV because you have Xpac heat
>Reduced to managing a bunch of vanilla midgets in Orlando

Can he ever recover?
>>
Last time he was on WWE TV he was getting big cheers cause he took out le large canine
>>
There is nothing left to recover. Gaytch has killed wrestling.
>>
>>1637733
>>Was the opponent of the two worst matches of Brock's career

that was Deanetty
>>
>>1637746
Dean has an excuse, he has no power

Plus at least Brock/Dean was pretty quick and painless
>>
>>1637733
Serious question. How good of a wrestler is he?
>>
>>1637760
pretty good usually to really good when he has to be
>>
>>1637773
He had to be halfway decent in the Brock matches and he failed.

The Roman match kinda stunk too. I didn't think it was as bad as most fans thought, but it was still pretty wack.
>>
No wonder he hired HBK to coach these guys. HHH is so fucking henpecked by Stephanie that he can't even tell them the truth. HBK will at least call these shitters out on their bullshit.
>>
>>1637782
Roman match was a good match, people just weren't going to have any of it cause they didn't want Roman-HHH main eventing Mania. Nothing could be done in that context the whole situation was toxic but its a fine match if you go back and look.
>>
Good intro / music / in-ring gimmick / storyteller / finisher

7/10
>>
>>1637809
It wasn't good but it was decent. HHH has a boatload of presence which carried it.

He still shits the bed 99% of the time unless he's facing a superior worker.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.