[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts on tonights show /wwe/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: Summerslam_2016.jpg (27KB, 220x318px) Image search: [Google]
Summerslam_2016.jpg
27KB, 220x318px
Your thoughts on tonights show /wwe/?
>>
10/10
>>
4/10 IMO
>>
AJ/Cena the only good thing
>>
>>1637171

1/10

Ajanetty and BMJ match was the only PPV caliber match on the card.

Everything else was hot garbage, especially that WWE title match.
>>
>>1637261
this
>>
>>1637171

Very relieved I didn't shell out $500 to go see it live.
>>
Garbage.

Cena vs AJ & Col Sanders vs Chicken was good.
>>
minus 5 stars
>>
he's got a bicycle!
>>
Fat asses
>>
6/10

Cena vs AJ, and Balor vs Rollins was great, rest was decent to bad.

I enjoyed NXT yesterday more.
>>
>>1637171
Man , fuck Dean.
He could have a excelent match with Ziggler , even a bloody one so both are over.
Instead we just got a SuperStars/Main event match.
>>
I need a gif or photo of Naomi doing the thing with her butt.. you know the thing
>>
File: 1471827779518.jpg (193KB, 1061x737px) Image search: [Google]
1471827779518.jpg
193KB, 1061x737px
it was fucking awful

filled to the brim with botches and weird story line choices

only 2 good things that happened were them taking the title away from that horse woman and aj vs cena
>>
>>1637376
Meltzer said Dean/Ziggy were told not to go too hard so they wouldn't outshine Balor/Rollins
>>
>>1637412
>Meltzer said
>>
Didn't watch, but the outrage plastered across the board is delicious. 10/10, good job Vince.
>>
Just got in bros, was I right to skip it?

Do I just watch AJ vs BMJ?
>>
I've never really figured out why I'm always the polar opposite of Internet wrestling smarks but I thought that summer slam was good, but I'm also a big Roman Reigns fan sooo there's that.

IMO, it could have been improved by Ziggler going over. I find Ambrose to be a shtick wrestler and a terrible technician.
>>
>>1637425
also watch reigns slaughtering rusev
>>
>>1637171

A jew walked into the ring awkwardly to interfere in a tag match, is about to get broken, big e comes down to get the team disqualified, drinks piss, and dances with said jew. So who thought this was a good show idea?
>>
>>1637436
How the fuck can you think that? How are you not pissed that Roman didn't get a match and didn't get his title win? What the fuck? I sat through a fucking deanetty and jasethy match for the Roman match and I got fucking nothing. I'm supremely pissed
>>
>>1637444
>is about to get broken
that would've been great actually
fuck stewart
>>
>>1637171
3/10
The only parts I liked were AJ-Cena and Balor-Rollins

If I ever have to see any of the following, it'll be too soon:
Eva Marie
Carmella
Naomi
Charlotte
That other chick with the red-tipped hair
Natalya
Brock Lesnar
Jon Stewart

Instant -2 for not having any Wyatt represented.
>>
>>1637436

So you were happy to get no match and an awkward showing from reigns? Pajeets are too much sometimes
>>
>>1637436
I agree with you mostly but Ziggler and Ambrose are identical. Ambrose had to go over in that spot.
>>
>>1637479
Roman slaughtered Rusev tho
still mad that he didn't even get a match tho
>>
AJ/BMJ, Miz beating another minority and Finn hesitating to lift the Fruit Roll-Up were pretty good.
>>
>>1637489

>tho tho

Go to sleep pajeet
>>
>>1637515
>pajeet
go join Spardot and pals at wew
>>
>>1637524
>wew
Go back to readit.
>>
>>1637524
Filtered
>>
>>1637524
have sex
>>
>>1637524

>indian tripfag trying to fit in

kek
>>
>>1637574
I fucked last night
>>
>>1637454
I'm glad RR is taking losses, creative is doing that to get the booing off of him, expect to see him take gimmick losses until he's back to neutral, then he will get the main strap push.

Reigns is easily the biggest star WWE has right now that fits the classic look of a wrestler ... These nu-wrestlers all look like geeks
>>
>>1637608
I have no problem admitting Reigns is a beautiful man but I dunno about "classic look of a wrestler"

Only other famous guy with hair that long is Taker
>>
>>1637757
Bret, Shawn, Haitch, and Nash also had long hair
>>
>>1637786
And Ultimate Warrior, Ric Flair in his pomp, Austin before he starting balding, Sting in his Crow gimmick, etc. Long hair serves useful purposes for a wrestler: it helps to hide spot calling and exaggerates selling. Really, any wrestler who can grow a proper mane without looking silly should do so.
>>
>>1637786
>>1637875

I guess because of Austin and Hollywood Rock I associate baldness with wrestling greatness more than long manes
>>
>>1637171
Shit. Worst PPV of the year. Only things I enjoyed were
>I LOVE YOU CHRIS
>Based Charlotte is champ again
>AJ getting clean win
>Becky
>>
File: Bo Rida.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Bo Rida.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>1637171
It was flawed, but not to the extent of Mania, and ultimately still probably the best PPV thus far. Cena/Styles III delivered, the Universal Championship match was pretty good, and Lesnar's vicious finale was shockingly satisfying. Overall, very pleased tonight.
>>
>>1637903
>>1637757
18+ pajeet
>>
I kinda feel bad now for all the shit I and others have given Roman, fucking Dean is horrible and I would take Roman any day of the week. Dean no sold anything, didn't care about the match, made it all about himself and a shit humiliating finish. Fuck they cant do anything right
>>
>>1637171
This was not a good show from what I saw. Honestly the best thing I heard was a fucking DELETE chant. TNA related chant on a wwe show in 2016, kind of amusing
>>
File: 1471355606715.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1471355606715.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>1637929
>ultimately still probably the best PPV thus far
>>
>>1637960
>not realizing they're setting up Dean as heel when he faces AJ

Dean will go down as one of the best heels in WWE. He's just stuck with a gimmick that doesn't suit his true talents. He got over because of his mic skills, but the man was meant to be a heel. They must see that now.
>>
>>1637171
>JeriKO v Enzo & Cass
Decent enough opener.
>Banks v Charlotte
Scary botch when Charlotte dropped her on her head. Match got better after that and crowd got into it until the finish, which was the beginning of the end for the crowd's enthusiasm.
Miz v Crews
This was nothing. Nobody cared.
>Styles v Cena
Best match of the night by a million miles and brought the crowd back into things.
>Club v New Day
Would have been so much better without Jon Stewart being forced into it. Also shouldn't have been a DQ ending.
>Ambrose v Ziggler
Wow, the crowd did NOT care about this at all. It was actually and okay match which told a decent story that worked the build into it but nobody cares about Ziggler or this feud.
>Women's tag match
Entertaining for what it was. Went for way too long, though. Nikki got a pretty huge pop.
>Balor v Rollins
Balor was over but the crowd was more interested in chanting about the belt than the actual match. Rollins should have won, Balor's level of push is way over the top.
>Rusev v Reigns
This should have been what happened on Raw and then the Raw match should have been what happened on the PPV. Weird booking.
>Lesnar v Orton
Fine for what it was, which was Lesnar just being a monster again. Not worthy of a main event though.
>>
>>1638960
Overall rating 3/10
Would be a 2 if not for Cena/Styles
>>
Completely unremarkable aside from the AJ-Cena match and even then, that was really just finisher spam for like the last 7 minutes or so and it was just cheap drama. I think I'm going to have to rewatch it because everyone is making it out to be some fantastic match.

I can't say I really enjoyed anything from this PPV. I was really letdown.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.