[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WAIT ALL NIGHT FOR THIS MAN TO FUCK UP THE BIG DOG AND GET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: matchka.jpg (189KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
matchka.jpg
189KB, 650x366px
>WAIT ALL NIGHT FOR THIS MAN TO FUCK UP THE BIG DOG AND GET THE BIG RUB
>IT'S A MAKE ROMAN LOOK STRONG NO CONTEST BULLSHIT

I

AM

GENUINELY

UPSET

WHY DID I WAIT ALL NIGHT TO SEE NOTHING
>>
Yeah, I was feeling happy for Rusev, thought he was getting a proper match near the climax of summerslam, then the bullshit happened.
>>
Maybe Roman will finally get the heel turn we wanted?
>>
I wanna watch the Big Dog fuck Lana in front of Rusev, inject her with that potent Samoan seed, and force Rusev to watch as he fills Lana's belly with quintuplets of little Big Dogs that he'll have to raise.

Beleeeeee dat.
>>
>>1637097
>Crashes a man's wedding celebration
>Ruins it by humiliating his wife
>Cries and whines about a title match
>Leapfrogs two people who were actively fighting for the title shot
>Proceeds to beat Rusev at the go home Raw
>All that under nuclear heel heat
All right, everybody hates Roman and I can't wait to see Rusev destroy him in the blow off, completely justified in doing so
>Basically squashed in front of his wife
>There wasn't even a match
>Not even allowed to walk out on his own legs
Did Rusev do something? Did he say something to some Bulgarian newspaper and is getting buried like Cesaro was that one time?
>>
This match was proof that Roman is the greatest!!!
>>
>>1637237
This is the most beautiful of wrestling vision I have read sir.

It is glorious. You should be control of company not Mchams.
>>
>>1637229
It is weird how he kept attacking and returned for a spear after he wont that.
>>
>>1637097
Rusev entire role in this is to get Roman over. And it has backfired, because fans are once again turning on Roman. They muted the fuck out of the mics yet again tonight.
>>
>>1637453
>muted
They were cheering when Roman came back to spear Rusev and were chanting ONE MORE TIME

The smarky Jew York crowd didn't boo him hard considering he was booed louder just before Wrestlemania

Smarks can boo him but he'll still be important to the WWE and nothing will change that
>>
File: 1470772803122.jpg (54KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1470772803122.jpg
54KB, 785x757px
>Did Rusev do something? Did he say something to some Bulgarian newspaper and is getting buried like Cesaro was that one time?

I bet he popped for wellness
>>
>>1638335
It was muted ya ninny

Have sex please
>>
I feel you OP

this was fucking awful. Roman won clean on raw can Rusev fucking get any momentum? Jesus Christ
>>
>>1638666
Satan please help Rusev
>>
>>1637237
Is this canon? I thought it was The Rock who did this
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.