[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When? Enough bayley/sasha shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Charlotte-Asuka.jpg (96KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte-Asuka.jpg
96KB, 620x400px
When?

Enough bayley/sasha shit.
>>
>>1637084
Do you guys think Charlotte and Del Rio did it?
>>
>>1637648
Yes and hard.
>>
>>1637084
Never. They won't be on the same brand. I'd rather Asuka not get almost paralysed by Charlotte like Sasha did.
>>
>Charlotte wins

BUT WHY?!
>>
>>1637776
Sasha is hurt and needs exactly 33 days to heal.
>>
>>1637788
BUT WHY?!?!?!?

>tfw I'm worked as hell
>>
>>1637084
Somehow I feel like Asuka will be on Smackdown rather than RAW.
>>
>>1637776
season ending pregnancy
>>
I'm getting fucking sick and tired of people shitting on Sasha like this. What did she really do... Seriously, what the fuck did she do to earn everyone's ire like this?

Charlotte dropped her on her head. Sasha was working a flawless match before that (and she still finished strong after that).

I don't know if it's muh racism, if it's contrarianism or if it's just shitting on people because you can, but it shocks me to see /asp/ so negative on Sasha. She's one of the truly new and different talents trying new things on the roster.

Asuka and MemeFlair can't draw a fucking dime. Go outside and visit a fucking arena one of these days. You'll notice that Sasha has really tapped into youth culture and the next generation of fans and the IWC are way into her. You faggots are missing the boat.

Anyway, who gives a shit about flair and asuka? They'd have a shitty match. But it ain't gonna matter anyway because Sasha is getting the title back whether you like it or not. She's just that good.
>>
File: 1469654742442.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
1469654742442.png
117KB, 320x263px
>I'm getting fucking sick and tired of people shitting on Sasha like this. What did she really do... Seriously, what the fuck did she do to earn everyone's ire like this?
>Charlotte dropped her on her head. Sasha was working a flawless match before that (and she still finished strong after that).
>I don't know if it's muh racism, if it's contrarianism or if it's just shitting on people because you can, but it shocks me to see /asp/ so negative on Sasha. She's one of the truly new and different talents trying new things on the roster.
>Asuka and MemeFlair can't draw a fucking dime. Go outside and visit a fucking arena one of these days. You'll notice that Sasha has really tapped into youth culture and the next generation of fans and the IWC are way into her. You faggots are missing the boat.
>Anyway, who gives a shit about flair and asuka? They'd have a shitty match. But it ain't gonna matter anyway because Sasha is getting the title back whether you like it or not. She's just that good.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.