[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Banks has been removed from all upcoming WWE Raw live events

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: sasha-banks-5.jpg (66KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
sasha-banks-5.jpg
66KB, 600x400px
Banks has been removed from all upcoming WWE Raw live events until the September 23rd event in Moline, IL. September 23rd is 33 days from today, and as of now it is unknown why Banks has been pulled from advertisements.
>>
Botcha Skanks BTFO
>>
>>1632160
BASED PATRON CLAIMS ANOTHER
>>
WHAT DID DEL RIO DO?
>>
Did >she botch again?
>>
hehehehe
>>
>>1632242
drug orgy
>>
File: JUST.gif (1MB, 268x151px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.gif
1MB, 268x151px
>>
>>1632226
>had a drug infused orgy with half the divas locker room

BASED PATRON
>>
>>1632242

far more likely she just spent anywhere near a minute near Snoop, who she is essentially a femlet version of
>>
>>1632160
Ehh shes probably going on honeymoon, she did only get married last week after all
>>
>>1632920
Since when does Vince let people go on month long honeymoons?
>>
>>1632160
Bitch gonna be fired soon
>>
>>1632306
weed is just a fine
>>
>>1632160

It's cause of backstage politics.
>>
BASED DEL RIO SLAYING THE ENTIRE LOCKER ROOM AND KEKING HHH OF ALL HIS NXT DAUGHTERFUS ON HIS WAY OUT.
>>
>>1633016
I hope this is true
>>
>mfw TNA hired agents to spike the wrestlers food with drugs
>>
>>1633016

Bliss and HHH though
>>
>>1632997
Politics how?
>>
>>1633016
EL PATRON
>>
REDDIT ON SUICIDE WATCH

6 more suspensions coming, kek
>>
>>1633134
>TNA takes out the Divas
>WWE ratings go up to AE levels
Based TNA.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>1632160

failed drug test and the 33 days is the first event after 30 day suspension
>>
Didnt she just get married? Probably going on her honeymoon
>>
>>1634166
For thirty days?
>>
Paige, Eva and Sasha are all in the same clique. Del Rio relationship with Paige obviously. Random testing my fucking ass. Someone saw these people doing something they weren't supposed to and snitched.
>>
>>1634166
wwe doesn't let people take 33 day honeymoons lol
>>
>That title

OH MY GOODNESS THAT LOOKS AWFUL

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
>>
>>1634166

> this is what WWE marks actually believe
>>
>>1634457

She's taking time off clearly
>>
>>1632160
She's injured and needed time off. It's all over the dirtsheets
>>
>>1633134
More like Vince Russo exacting his revenge.
>>
>>1633564
Really? Like who?
>>
botcha BTFO
>>
>>1632949
Exactly, never is the answer
>>
Apparently she's injured, but that doesn't make her situation better, because that only proves that she's an injury prone.
>>
RAW IS SAVED
>>
she's literally always injured
>>
>>1638671
according to many people shes been injured so the question is why is she out there wrestling like that if shes hurt
>>
If it was just an injury why would they be quiet about it and pull her from advertising
>>
fully expecting her suspension in the coming days
>>
>>1638687
Who else might be suspended
>>
>>1638690
Roman or Rusev
>>
>>1638681
That's a good point. If she's injured, why she took so many "risky" spots? Maybe her injury/injuries aren't so bad.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-22-03-13-45.png (842KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-22-03-13-45.png
842KB, 1080x1920px
Literally just typed in sasha banks into Google
You guys are lazy stupid fucks
>>
>She's fucking injured again
She really is made of glass
>>
So her neck ISN'T made of titanium

Huh
>>
If its injury, why would she wrestle so risky? Also Vince wont put the belt back on her...two weeks with it and shes injured? f l o p
>>
File: delrio_zpse253e6b7.jpg (55KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
delrio_zpse253e6b7.jpg
55KB, 642x361px
>>1632295

b a s e d
>>
She's going off to get a hair transplant. Word is the brass are aware of how she isn't marketable and has been pressuring her to get elective surgery. She's also scheduled for a nose job next year.

Cap this post.
>>
>>1634166

If they were giving her 33 days off, why would she not plan to have her wedding during that time?
>>
>>1638709
>>1638719
>>>1638700
>Still being this dumb
>>
someone on reddit brought this up days ago, but he personally thought it was injury

someone else claims numerous more women may be suspended, all for adderall or supplements, but Paige and ADR were busted for cocaine
>>
The nagging injury thing seems most likely. They've still been using her heavily on promotional stuff and gave her that pre-show segment which I doubt they would do if it was a wellness policy thing.

I'm sure Charlotte dropping her on her head didn't help either.
>>
>>1632160
Roids
or Rogaine
>>
>>1638700
Welp, those stupid botches of her landing on her neck will probably push the time schedule further back.
>>
>that feel when I'll never watch anime with my waifu while she's on recovery leave

Why live
>>
>>1638717
i hope so, all the bullying from a cuppa hatas was getting over bearing, hopefully it'll calm it down a bit after the return.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.