[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were there ever two successful pro wrestlers that cared less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Were there ever two successful pro wrestlers that cared less about wrestling and more about money?
>>
>>1630054
OP...............YOU'RE NEXT!
>>
File: hallnash_zpsa56c7500.jpg (197KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
hallnash_zpsa56c7500.jpg
197KB, 500x354px
>>1630054
>>
Nash detestably
>>
>>1630054
Almost every wrestler today. Except for John Cena, he just seems like he seriously doesn't know what else to do with his time.
>>
>>1630083
almost every wrestler today is more successful than lesnar and goldberg?
>>
>>1630054
>>
>>1630071
Hall was an actual fan, probably even still watches some of the current stuff. You can see this when you listen to some of his interviews. Nash is probaly in the Goldberg/Lesnar category of passion for pro wrestling and money.
>>
>>1630071
>>1630109

Nash says he was a mark
>>
>>1630103
Oh I mean they are just in it for the money. You know what I mean.
>>
>>1630109
>>1630127
Hall pissed his career away for drugs and booze. He may have been a fan and had good ideas, but he didn't care enough to not be drunk and high at work.
>>
>>1630083
>Except for John Cena, he just seems like he seriously doesn't know what else to do with his time.
Cena is well on his way to become a legit part-timer like The Rock. He's already finding work hosting shows and pursuing acting (outside WWE Studios, I mean).
>>
>>1630151
Eddie, HBK, Curt Hennig and guys like did kinda did the same and you can hardly say that they didn't care.
>>
>>1630151
>not being drunk and high at work
>>
>>1630054
Literally all of them you fucking mark
>>
I still remember when people thought Rock betrayed wrestling for leaving and going to an industry that pays him 10x the money for .01x the work. God, wrestling fans are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>1630182
Not all of them aren't fans and don't even pretend to ever watch it in interviews.
>>
>>1630158
Well hey if he is already getting money outside of WWE then him coming back occasionally, shows his real passion. But after that speach he gave to AJ Styles, that would be very hypocritical of him. He literally went against and said the opposite of what you predicted about him and he was saying how passionate he was about the WWE and how he is there to stay. So many may get insulted to see him contradict that apparent heartfelt speech he gave.
>>
>>1630054

>Wahh you need to have a passion for fake children's mandrama for us to cheer for you wahhhh I'm a huge fan of El Generico and Steen myself xD
>>
Any wrestler that is on "Swerved" seems like they are having fun and not worrying too much about the money.
>>
>>1630054
Hogan
>>
I would say Sable, but I'm not sure she counted as a professional wrestler.
>>
Jewberg

>Cares more about the money
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.