[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: jericho.jpg (50KB, 570x447px) Image search: [Google]
jericho.jpg
50KB, 570x447px
>>
He was always set up to be the fall guy for HHH while Rock/Austin fought the NWO.

Funny thing is HHH got no pops after his return and royal rumble win, he had to drop it to an 80 year old Hogan the next month
>>
>>1628565
considering Austin had no big match, why did they not just do Austin vs HHH? They never finished the two man power trip story
>>
>>1628573
Because Austin couldn't decide whether or not he was going to work Hogan. The NWO got monster pops and he didn't want the fans to cheer Hogan as a heel over him as a babyface (which absolutely would've happened). By then it was too late and he had to work Hall in the midcard lmao
>>
Also if Jericho had came up with the suit gimmick during this time, he would've had a legendary title run. Instead they had him carry Steph's bags
>>
HHH
>>
>>1628565
You're literally retarded, HHH got a massive pop when he returned and there's video proof of this. He was also maybe the most over babyface in 2002, look at his match vs Hogan on SD, the entire crowd was cheering for HHH
>>
>>1628690
>HHH got a massive pop when he returned and there's video proof of this
I'm talking about AFTER his return you dipshit.
>He was also maybe the most over babyface in 2002
LOL
>>
>>1628565
Haitch got pops, but aside from the horrible booking of the HHH/Steph/Jericho angle. their feud was overshadowed by Rock v Hogan, regardless of who had the better match at Mania.
>>
>>1628485
Vince, he booked Jericho more chickenshit than he did Seth when he was champion... Jericho holding was maybe the worst title reign ever because of Vinces shitty booking, the sad part is Vince blamed Jericho and pushed him back down to the mid card and he was stuck doing Christian and Trish love storylines
>>
>>1628690
>>1628700
Have to agree. That feud with Jericho was so bad that they had to make HHH heel again mid-year just for him to be over.
>>
>>1628700
Watch the tape for yourself faggot, if you want to deny facts then be a delusional retard
>>
>>1628485

The angle was ruined because HHH didn't want to be cucked on live TV.
>>
>>1628744
Not true, he let Orton cuck him on live TV. It was 100% Vinces fault, he only pushed Jericho to shove it to wCw with that "look i made one of your jobbers a star" logic, he nevery booked Jericho as a serious top guy
>>
>>1628485
Manlet that never drew a dime
>>
>>1628740
Jesus fuck you are illiterate.
>>
>>1628726

The series of matches he had with christian were pretty good. Always liked Christian, solid worker
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.