[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's her new theme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (24KB, 325x453px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24KB, 325x453px
What's her new theme?
>>
Her new gimmick is being better looking Eva Marie
>>
Not as good as the old one anyway
>new theme just to get beaten in 4:33 and demoted back to jobber
ayy
>>
>>1627046
Now every time I see Billie Kay I more and more impressed with him. When I saw him take on Dana Brooke on Smackdown I impressed her so. She too had such a presence in the ring. It sucks to work to Dana but still. I look forward to seeing more of him, especially if we can get more matches like tonight.
>>
>>1627046
Shit
>>
She should have Nia Jax's theme, because she's not like most girls. Most girls continued developing past age 13.
>>
>>1627048
A) She's Australia
B) She has no ass

Even if she had an ass the Australian thing would still make her unprettier than Sasha "Bald Before Dawn" Banks.
>>
They changed her theme at the PPV to let the Nigger get some pops. Fullsail used to dance to Billies "Carmen hip hop"
>>
>>1627046

Femme Fatal or some shit.
>>
>>1628793
Paedophile
>>
>>1627046
Princess of Edenia
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLYemSbdME4

This is her real theme, they changed it at the PPV to prevent the crowd from dancing
>>
>>1628846
That's pretty fucking good
>>
>>1628829
I'm not attracted to her tho famdango
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.