/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: MCGREGOR_CONOR.png (215KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
MCGREGOR_CONOR.png
215KB, 500x325px
APOLOGIZE
>>
BASED. Fucking called it
>>
watched the whole 5 rounds... this shouldve been a draw. damn. but i was hoping for mcmidget anyway. world class first 2 rounds.
>>
I thought he retired
>>
Nobody cares. Fuck off back to the "sports" board. Reported for off-topic.
>>
>47 - 48

Pffft, yeah a "win".
>>
>Gets gassed after five minutes
Even Roman's laughing at this guy.
>>
I dunno, that fight looked better for nate. There were so many times where conor would walk away while nate laughed at his face. Motherfucker just ate those leg kicks, classic diaz brother.

It was close, coulda gone either way. Hell of a fight to watch.
>>
>run away like a faggot
>win by decision
Pmsl at this 'sport'
>>
Honestly disappointed in that result lads. And living in Ireland means dealing with "validated" McGregor fans for a while
>>
/wwe/ is your bitch Conor. Please fuck my girlfriend
>>
Who? Never seen him before. Outlaw shit?

>>>/wew/
>>
>>1626470
His legs were soft and he showed it, He got knocked down and let up twice, he never once took mcgregor to the ground with any sort of strike. He got one good take down at the end and a couple decent volleys, I'm honestly surprised it was that close and it's all fake bullshit anyway bro.
>>
>>1626516
because nate was withering him in the clinch for most of the fight.

Soft? He took them, real hard licks and still stayed active, it was kinda impressive. Both of Diaz brothers badly need to learn to check kicks.
>>
This was bullshit! Dana knows that if Nate would've won, he wouldn't draw much money as Connor!!! Fucking bullshit, I just threw away $59.99
>>
>>1626471
>greatest fighter in ufc
>runs away like a bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 1920x1104px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 1920x1104px
>>1626549
>greatest fighter in pro boxing
>runs away like a bitch
>>
>>1626471
He kicked Diaz leg hard and forced him walk more distance on it. It worked
>>
>>1626592
So leg kicking and running away is considered being a great fighter?
>>
Fixed
>>
File: 1471657501653.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1471657501653.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>UFCucks think this wasn't fixed so they could have their rubber match at MMAnia 33
>>
Nah this was rigged
>>
>Rd. 1: McGregor
>Rd. 2: Could've gone either way
>Rd. 3: Diaz
>Rd. 4: Arguable, but leans towards McGregor
>Rd. 5: Diaz

I'm not completely surprised by the decision, but I am kinda surprised it was unanimous and none of the judges gave Round 2 to Diaz or scored it a draw.
>>
>>1626644
you're fucking retarded if you think round two could have gone either way.
>>
>>1626748
Just looking at the stats

>Cage control basically down the middle
>Conor only landed one more significant strike
>goose eggs for both fighters in every other category

If accuracy is all we're going off of then McGregor wins the round. Like I said, not surprised they gave it to McGregor. If the fight was scored as one long 25 minute round Diaz wins, but that's not how shit works. He acted all surprised but he knew he was losing going into the 5th. Look at all the takedown attempts in that round. He wanted to finish because he knew he wasn't taking a decision.
>>
>>1626748
This. Diaz got knockdown TWICE in round 2, no fuckin way he gets that round
>>
>Winner by decision

Image wasting money in this shit
>>
>>1627051
The co-main event literally ended in 12 seconds so I'm glad this fight went the distance, i would've felt I wasted my money of this fight ended in 3 rounds or less
>>
>>1626394
>Dana white picked judges
You don't say?
>>
>>1626437
UFC is literally better at pro wrestling and all their gimmicks than pro wrestling itself (aka WWE).

Compare!

WWE: I'M SETH ROLLINS. NEVILLE! HAVE YOU SEEN...... THE DEMON KING?!?!?!?!
UFC: Fuck you, you son of a bitch! You throw a bottle at me, I'm gonna throw a bottle at you! I'll kill you, you fucking bitch!

I'd report you for being gay but that's not a offense on 4chan, sadly.
>>
>>1626437
UFC is on >>/lgbt/ not >>/sp/
>>
>>1626543
>giving a jew money
>expecting a favorable return

are you new to the world?
>>
>>1626394
Bahhahahah,the only big fight,and it was a big fight cuz it was fucking rigged,staged,scripted whatever the fuck you wanna call it,literally all the big fights in UFChit are staged,Im not saying they dont hit eachother for real,but the wins are predetermined.
BTW,I didnt even watch that shit(UFC 202),I only watched UFC 200 cuz of Brock,and omg,and football(soccer whatever) is not as boring as that crap.
>>
All the drama and hyoe for a fake fucking fight? ufc is a fucking joke
>>
File: real fedora fighter.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
real fedora fighter.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>>1627107
>Xddd ahahhh lol kappa he throw a bottle at him thats so kool lelele,ufc iz badass,wwe feik
>>
>>1626644
wasnt unanimous
>>
>>1627169
he's not wrong
>>
>featherweight""""fighting"""""
>>
>>1627169

Don't forget, Connor's entire gimmick is literally "WE WUZ KANGZ"
>>
File: 1471782363294.jpg (357KB, 910x752px) Image search: [Google]
1471782363294.jpg
357KB, 910x752px
>>1627595
and finn balor is an effeminate gay irish man in face paint calling himself a a demon king.
>>
File: 1454454613774.jpg (29KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454454613774.jpg
29KB, 540x720px
>>1627059
>The co-main event literally ended in 12 seconds
>people unironically watch this shit
>people unironically shill for this shit
>people unironically pay for this shit
>>
>>1627637

>rekt like balor's asshole is after a thursday night chemsex orgy
>>
>>1627637
>homosexual manlet in facepaint crawls on the floor
>HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, THIS IS AWESOME, THIS IS AWESOME

fucking absurd
>>
>>1627637
Implying finn won't win 100% now so WWE can have the superior Irish superstar.
>>
>apologising to a manlet

KEK
>>
>>1626549

>greatest wrestler in pro wrestling
>runs away like a bitch
>>
>>1627971
More like a boss.

Ryback is the bitch.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.