[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We pretend to be Jim Cornette

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: cornette.jpg (33KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
cornette.jpg
33KB, 642x361px
ITT: We pretend to be Jim Cornette
>>
something about fast food
>>
>>1625508
SomethingSomethingRock'n'RollExpress
SomethingSomethingKennyOmegaIsACancerToWrestling
>>
Vince Russo something something
>>
I hate Shawn Michaels something something
>>
>>1625508
FUCK YOU YOU BUCKY TOOTH BEAVER LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER.

DAMNIT I MISS NWA
>>
/r/atheism the person
>>
BEHFUWHUEHEUCRUFHRUFAHFOHFOWFJRUVARKUAHWELIDJWFPRJAWIFHWOFWOFROUR TNA HROUFHWFORHFOWRJEIJDWIJEFICJE VINCE RUSSO WRFOIW4JFOISEJWOIEJOIFFOIJIOD
>>
THEY'RE EXPOSIN THE BUSINESS
>>
God isn't real
>>
>>1625508
All the intelligent people - the people reading this thread - already know this, but if Donald Trump gets elected it's going to be the motherfucking apocalypse!
>>
Jim is fucking hilarious
>>
Bullshit or not I think the best video I've seen is with him and Paul Bearer where they are just chatting it up
>>
Jim Cornette wants outlaw wrestling back in it's real form.

How can anyone on /asp/ like him?
>>
How did he get all these leftist ideas in his head? Is it just his wife is a SJW or what? It makes no fucking sense.
>>
>A DURRDURRDURR INDY GUYS KILLING THE BUSINESS. WHY DONT WE HAVE COOKIE CUTTER PROGRAMS. ECW IS SO EEEEVIL!

Honestly..Hes entertaining to listen to.. way more than that faggot Russo. But when it all comes down to it they are both out of touch attention whoring old men who nobody takes seriously. And if they do they are a decaying baby boomer or some faggot who thinks hes smart.
>>
Cornette is based. The man just wants the good ol' days of wrasslin' back.
>>
Also, I disagree with him on like 95% of everything but still listen to his podcast at work every single week. He's just fun to listen to.
>>
I Juest watched that poor bullshit excuse for a show NXT take over btw what the fuck is take over, what are they takeing over the buisness. Bullshit. That fat fuck samoa joe putting over that indy jap fuck nakamura. Bullshit I bet ya vince russo had his grubby little hands in this fucking fuck up of a show. Thank you fuck you bye
>>
Once again Kevin Steen was a great talent but he didn't fucking listen

Just like the fucking republicans at the fucking rnc when they get asked the questions and just ignore it trying to start World War III

FUCK Rus so I could whoop YOUR ass
>>
>>1626035
He's a literal cuckold
>>
AAAAAAHHHH FUCKING REPUBLICANS GO TO HELL REEEEEEEEE. FOR FUCKS SAKE RUSSO WHY WON'T YOU DIE ALREADY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU RUINED WRESTLING ALONGSIDE THAT BUCKY BEAVER MOTHERFUCKER KEVIN DUNN
>>
>>1626026
Territory wrestling =/= >outlaw wrestling
>>
i'm jim cornette

xD
>>
>>1627086
under 18s will never understand this because, to them, outlaw is a term which just means "not in WWE".
>>
>>1627119
Welcome to /wwe/ newfriend

I hope your stay is very uncomfortable and you fuck off back to /wew/ immediately
>>
If there's one thing I can agree with JC on, he should have shot Bork back in the day.
>>
>This reply-unique IP ratio

What went right?
>>
>>1627122
congrats at self-identifying as 18+

back to habbo hotel you go
>>
>>1625981
hello Cornhole
>>
>>1625508
>ITT

In case you hadn't noticed, that's /asp/ all the time
>>
>>1625508

>My co-host, the Great Brian Last.

Aloha, Jim.
>>
>>1627340
Kek quit exposin the business though. Criss Angel is a great magician, ya can't go on YouTube and type in "how does Criss Angel get run over by a steamroller and not die".

But go on YouTube right now and put in "pro wrestling shoot interview" and theres thousands of these former wrestlers, these marks for themselves who never gave a damn about this business and wouldn't know how to draw a fly to shit just goin out there and exposin the goddamn bisness to the world for 200 bucks. Fuckin makes my blood boil. Fuck Vince Russo as well.
>>
>>1627436
I heard the starting price for a shoot interview was $1000 an hour.
>>
File: jFQx19D.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
jFQx19D.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>1627477
Get worked, mark. Not a single person alive would pay $1000 per hour to talk to Honky Tonk Man or New Jack
>>
>>1626792
>Fat Leaf
>Good

Obtain a GED
>>
File: elcapitan.png (196KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
elcapitan.png
196KB, 500x375px
YA KNOW WITH THE FUCKIN SON OF A BITCH AND THE FUCKIN GUY AND THE FUCKIN COUNTRY IS ALREADY RUINED THE FUCKIN ASSHOLE THE FUCKIN BASTARD THE FUCKIN IDIOT THE FUCKIN COAL MINERS THE FUCKIN TWITTER IS A GODDAMN SCAM THE FUCKIN STEROIDS THE FUCKIN EXPOSED BUSINESS THE FUCKIN MOTHER FUCKERS THE FUCKIN WRITERS THE FUCKIN PUNISHED FOR GETTING OVER MOTHER FUCKER THE FUCKIN TOTAL DIVAS HOES THE FUCKIN CREATIVE TEAM THE FUCKIN NO SELLING MOTHER FUCKER
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16KB, 480x360px
THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH WRASSLIN TODAY IS THAT THE MARKS ARE THE ONES IN THE RING AND NOT OUTSIDE IT TAKE A LOOK AT THIS HORSESHIT LUCHA UNDERGROUND ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME I MEAN THE PRODUCTION IS GREAT IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING JOHN FORD MOVIE BUT COME THE FUCK ON THEY DON'T EVEN TRY TO PRETEND IT'S REAL HOW ARE YOU GONNA DRAW IF YOU'RE NOT EVEN WORKING THE MARKS IT'S LIKE A VIDYA GAME OR SOMETHING THEY'RE JUST HOPPING AROUND EXPOSING THE BUSINESS ALL WILLY NILLY I WOULDN'T BE SUPRISED IF THAT NO GOOD MOTHERFUCKER VINCE RUSSO WAS BEHIND IT THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE IF I EVER SEE HIM AGAIN I'LL SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF HIM FOR WHAT HE DID TO THIS GREAT BUSINESS WITH HIS GODDAMN CAR CRASH TV PHILOSOPHY IT USED TO BE A SPORT DAMNIT IT USED TO BE A RESPECTED LEGITIMATE MOTHERFUCKING SPORT NOW LOOK AT IT THESE FUCKING PRICKS ARE WORSE THAN DAIRY QUEEN I DIDN'T ORDER THAT SHIT JUST JUST TO FUCK AROUND I'M HUNGRY GODDAMN IT YOU FUCKING UGLY BITCH AND FUCK YOU TOO JOEY RYAN NOBODY'S GONNA BELIEVE A MAN CAN THROW ANOTHER MAN AROUND JUST BY FLEXING HIS MOTHERFUCKING COCK MUSCLES JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>1627848

>references a John Ford movie

Out of touch as fuck.
>>
File: CUmoCUcUAAAsg5F.jpg large.jpg (24KB, 319x490px) Image search: [Google]
CUmoCUcUAAAsg5F.jpg large.jpg
24KB, 319x490px
>>1627848
>LIKE A VIDYA GAME
this is one of the funniest things because one of his idols dirty dutch booked the x-divison to do flippy shit because that is what they were good at and that is what the people wanted to see. Like Dutch specifically used 'video gamey' in describing his booking of the x-division

Feds with Dutch with the book have actually drawn
>>
Everything about todays wrasslin is wrong memeface
>>
>>1627544
Are you getting worked by role-playing posts?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.