[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he so hated on /asp/? I have no idea if folks are just memeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

Why is he so hated on /asp/? I have no idea if folks are just memeing
>>
It's a meme, a few weeks ago it was Austin next will be The Rock
>>
>>1623442
Based Deadman working the living.
>>
>>1623442
He isn't hated, it's just accepted he never drew a dime

>>1623448
>It's a meme

>WM13

Main evented, lowest buyrate of all time

>WM26

Main evented, buyrate so disappointing they have to beg Rock to come back
>>
>>1623442
>>1623448
begging both of ya to seek a shower
>>
>>1623442
Underdimer never drew a nickel
>>
>>
>>1623442
>never a draw
>nobody gave a fuck about him when austin, rock, haitch etc. were having their run
>was lazy for many years and didn't start having good matches until the late 2000s when "muh streak" started becoming a huge deal
>comes in once a year to make a 5 minute entrance and have a boring match

A better question is why do people like him?
>>
>>1623442
you're the only one you autist
you post the the pic everytime so we know its (You)
>>
>Old
>Crippled
>Balding
>Can't cut a promo
>Never drew a dime
>Never put anyone over
>Only did decent work when he went part time and could spend 1 year preparing for each match
>Married an anorexic gold digger
>Formed a backstage 'krew' of shitters that were the worst cancer ever to infect WWE (At least the Kliq could wrestle)
>Cringeworthy biker cosplay
>Cringeworthy MMA cosplay
>DA BEST PURE STRIKER IN WWE
>Vince's bitch
>Literally the wrestling equivalent of that one shit middle manager who is obsessed with his sole achievement which is hanging around for 20 years
>>
>>1623514
>>never a draw
Wrong, also why should people care what others think about a guy?
>>nobody gave a fuck about him when austin, rock, haitch etc. were having their run
highest rated RAW segment ever
>>was lazy for many years and didn't start having good matches until the late 2000s when "muh streak" started becoming a huge deal
he was very fast and did cool moves like the suicide dive which nobody his size did in WWE
>>comes in once a year to make a 5 minute entrance and have a boring match
deserves after all those years
>>
>>1623454
>>
Cause he's a midcard jobber with no Mic skills that wont fuck off?
>>
>>1623533
>Match with Austin
>Taker was the draw

lmao, at best he was a HHH tier draw. He could draw money with people better than him, but couldn't with anyone on a lower level (see, WM13).
>>
Shit wrestler with a shit gimmick.

The only reason people like him is because they thought he was awesome when they were 6 years old.
>>
>>1623540
>Taker was the only guy to ever face Austin
TOPKEK
>>
>>1623545
t. Someone who didn't even watch that RAW

Taker wasn't involved in the build up at all, there was no feud. It was after Austin lost to the McMahons in the 2 v 1 ladder match and he was the CEO. He came out and gave himself a title shot, the draw was Austin getting the belt.
>>
>>1623540
>lmao, at best he was a HHH tier draw.

The Dead-CrowdMan was never on tripleman's level
At absolute best he was 4th/5th on the totem pole even with Rock/Austin gone
>>
Hey remember after WrestleMania 17 when Rock went off to film The Scorpion King and Austin was a heel and they made Taker the top babyface and business fucking PLUMMETED? Remember when Nitro beat Raw for literally every single week of his title reign in 1997? Remember when WrestleMania 26 had an awful buyrate and Vince never dared to headline with him again?

Not a draw.
>>
Why the fuck did he refuse to lose to Shane?
>>
>>1623580
and to Bray. TWICE
>>
>>1623514
I've liked him since like 1999
>>
>>1623580
Because Shane is a fucking near 50 year old non wrestler that has no business going over a man who was undefeated at Wrestlemania for 21 straight matches.
>>
>>1623610
he fucking jeopardized an entire storyline because he was his own biggest mark
>>
>>1623442
A better question is why the fuck do people here care so so much about who draws and who doesn't? Are there shareholders among us on asp?
>>
>>1623454
Lame bait
>>
>>1623616
How is it bait? It's facts, the only time he drew was working with someone on a higher level than him. If people say Gaytch isn't a draw, he isn't either
>>
>>1623514
>implying you're that old
18+ kiddo. Get out.
>>
File: undertakerpaulbearer.jpg (314KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
undertakerpaulbearer.jpg
314KB, 1280x720px
I miss Paul Bearer.
>>
>>1623529
This
>>
>>1623648

Same. I'm watching old wwf stuff these days, and Taker's promos are the best thanks to Paul Bearer, without Paul Bearer the undertaker would have fizzled out quick I think.
>>
>>1623442

Its a forced meme from the anti smarks. taker clearly isn't a rock or austin tier draw, but he was a corner stone in the AE. A convincing monster who could go up against baby face austin to make solid story lines and good build up. Also takers gimmick would have never allowed him to be a mega draw
>>
if you dislike undertaker you are under 18
>>
>>1623769
if you like undertaker you are a pajeet

>one like = one respect for the phenom of the wwe
>when undertaker leaves wwe, i leave wwe
>like if you respect deadman
>>
>>1623621
>>1623769
>if you hate my favorite pretend zombie biker you're underage

LOL
>>
Summerslam 1998 did 700,000 - 2nd highest non mania ever
WM 2007 and 2008 had Taker in world titles matches one main event, both did over a mil

WM13 was not his entirely his fault, WCW kicking ass and the guy they were building the company around lost his smile so his match with Sid ended up being a title match

>>1623551

ratings went up with taker as champ
but he was 2nd tier to Austin/Hart/Shawn stuff anyway so cant really credit him for all that
>>
File: WM24.jpg (90KB, 340x470px) Image search: [Google]
WM24.jpg
90KB, 340x470px
>>1623942
Taker was an afterthought at 23 and 24

see pic
>>
File: 10-3-wrestlemania-xxvi.jpg (330KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
10-3-wrestlemania-xxvi.jpg
330KB, 1280x1024px
>>1623954

he was an afterthought at WM13 and 26
>>
File: wm13.jpg (137KB, 702x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wm13.jpg
137KB, 702x1000px
>>1624059
Huh?
>>
>>1623780
>pajeet meme
lose weight
>>
File: WrestleMania13.jpg (14KB, 220x304px) Image search: [Google]
WrestleMania13.jpg
14KB, 220x304px
>>1624083
>video cover after the fact which had 0 to fo with the buyrate

If you actually watched at the time the whole show was built around HBK
Bret/Austin/HBK stuff
HBK was supposed to lose to Bret in a rematch but pulled out a month before
>>
>>1624195
So Taker was an afterthought at 13, 23, 24, and 26?

Thank you for confirming he never drew a dime
>>
File: WrestleMania_XXX_Poster.png (259KB, 278x360px) Image search: [Google]
WrestleMania_XXX_Poster.png
259KB, 278x360px
>>1624230

He drew at WMXXX because he was front and centre on the ad and thats what counts
>>
>>1624390
>Stock crashed because of the network flopping originally

not really helping your case m8
>>
>>1623648
>>1623742
https://youtu.be/dx2KwoK9AVc
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.