[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smarks BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1470708790406.jpg (90KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
1470708790406.jpg
90KB, 400x358px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdYkn3homqU
>>
how much is jericho being paid to openly shill for roman faggotchad? I cant stand this fucking shit anymore
>>
BASED ROMAN

But honestly, regardless of "workrate", they need to start pushing big guys again. Wrestling was bigger when guys like Sid and Nash were getting pushed. Push Strowman and Corbin. "They're not good workers." I don't give a FUCK. They look intimidating and wrestling is fake. So sick of smarks advocating for manlets.
>>
>>1622588

Because people who know wrestling's fake really will watch boring hosses because they're "intimidating".
>>
When we're talking about Roman's problem, his in-ring work is a distant third to his shitty megapush and the plot armor associated with it and his awful material/talking.

I'll grant his matches with Finn and Rusev were very good. But watching him struggle to do a power bomb on anyone bigger than Balor or Styles is painful.
>>
>>1622588
>Sid and Nash
you could at least have mentioned some actual good big men
>>
>>1622588
Agreed, Roman and corbain needs to be in the main picture
>>
>>1622588
WWF ratings were down in 1995 and 96
>>
>>1622580
wtf i LOVE romon now
>>
>>1622714
>But watching him struggle to do a power bomb on anyone bigger than Balor or Styles is painful.
its called selling. maybe watching all the no selling indie midgets fried your smarky brain.
>>
>>1622588

>Sid
>main evented the worst buy rate in WM history

>Nash
>personal booking skills sunk a billion dollar company
>>
File: 1428238149877.png (184KB, 340x333px) Image search: [Google]
1428238149877.png
184KB, 340x333px
Roman is good, he's maybe on par with Cena in the terms of "Does a few moves but helps elevate a match", but it's always been the booking that has really fucked him over. The people who chant "YOU CAN'T WRESTLE" fail to realize the actual problem with Roman and maybe it makes WWE think that the more they try to push him in these Super Hero feats of strength kind of matches, the more we'd get behind him.
>>
File: 1471237430253[1].jpg (87KB, 902x343px) Image search: [Google]
1471237430253[1].jpg
87KB, 902x343px
>>1622580
>i am a Romans fan
lol , literally a daddy baby
>>
>>1622903
smarks are so pathetic they have to make things up about the based BIG DOG
>>
>>1622903
>still trying to push that fake interview as a thing a week later
>>
File: image.png (68KB, 479x455px)
image.png
68KB, 479x455px
>>1622903
>I am good friends with Claudio
>>
>>1622588
>sid and nash

LOL
>>
>>1622903
based adam rose. Romans a daddies boy babyback bitch
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.