[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i just downloaded wwe2k16 for free and my gold died, so i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: WWE_2K16_Cover.jpg (240KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_2K16_Cover.jpg
240KB, 300x426px
So i just downloaded wwe2k16 for free and my gold died, so i bought more live.
But when i go to the game it says unable to connect to wwe2k16 servers.
Why is it saying that?
Is this an issue for anybody else.
And can i play the game and not worry about my none multiplayer shit disappearing.
I know this is geared more to /vg
But i feel this thread would get lost in the shuffle and has a better chance to get answered here
>>
i've never been able to connect to an online match in 2k16
>>
>>1622423
They have had sporadic issues since launch. It's going to be at its worst peak right now because it's FREE AND IT'S THE WEEKEND. Logic
>>
Thanks guys so i can start the game and go about unlocking everybody right?
>>
>>1622524
yep
play showcaste first
is fun as fuck , and because you are on xbone buy the legend dlc because is great.
>>
>>1622528
Legends dlc is good, showcase grows stale very quickly Imo. Glad it's gone this year
>>
>>1622535

showcase is easily the highlight of the game as far as any kind of "story" mode goes and I'm not lying when I say the complete and utter lack of it (or any replacement, MyCareer and Universe can fuck off) is the main reason I'm planning to skip 2k17 entirely.
>>
>>1622568
No shit story mode is the best story mode.

But they did say there isn't a showcase so they can focus on making universe and my career better. I'm not saying it will be, but I'd keep an ear open.
>>
>>1622535
Showcase is fun in theory but it gets tedious real fast.
>>
>>1622568
Why not a fantasy showcase mode with entirely fictional storylines that either didn't or couldn't happen in real life where you affect the outcome. Awkwardly shoving old audio and lip syncing character models for cut scenes and having to do almost all lame things to get to those scenes is awful

>hit enemy outside the ring
>throw enemy into a corner
>make damage red
>quick time events

If they're actually dumping effort into career and universe (which they say they are) this year that'll be great. I miss the idea of a Gm mode as well where you have to actually balance a budget. There's a good chance you're missing out this year
>>
I played for a minute, controls were so horrible I quit

07 had better controls lol
>>
>>1622685
You played for a minute, good job. They went away from the arcade style so it takes time to learn if you haven't played it in the last couple iterations
>>
>>1622685
WWE all Stars is for you
>>
They been usin the boxes for 2k17 tests so they have been down a lot. Just be persistent itl be on sometime in a day.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.