[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people will defend this trash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160820_083804.jpg (249KB, 1303x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160820_083804.jpg
249KB, 1303x729px
LOL

>literally the same fucking match that happened on smackdown

Can WWE HQ get bombed already? I dont get how people can still sit through a full 10 hours of this garbo and say they enjoy it unironically. Its like these shows for the most part are booked by apes and creative is full of downies.

WM 32 and Now Summerslam have god awful buildups and abunch of shit no one cares about.. even in the main event.
>>
>>1622097
>people will defend this trash

No they won't.
>>
>>1622097
It's on the preshow, which is where all 12 of those jobbers should be.
>>
MOTHER OF GOD
>>
This is the garbage that came out of nxt?
>>
>>1622097
12 MEN MAURO!!! IT'S THE BIGGEST SUMMERSLAM MATCH OF ALL TIME!
>>
To be fair, I can see why SD are doing this. I mean, on Raw, you have such a bigger roster, and only 3 legit tag teams. But SD are doing their best to get every single team on the PPV to build a viable division.
The match is still a shitter though. Unless it's just six minutes long and cool tag-spots.
>>
>>1622112
>This is the god awful booking that Vince and Co pulls out of their ass?

FTFY
>>
>>1622105
>Hype Man and Hype Brother
>jobber
Maybe Hype Brother was a jobber a few years ago but he's a changed man now. And Hype Man will never EVER be a jobber
>>
theyre just doing this so all those guys can get a summerslam paycheck
>>
>>1622097

this has to be the worst pile of shit in the histoty of pro wrestling..and i saw sheamus
>>
>>1622119
>And Hype Man will never EVER be a jobber
>>
>>1622120
With the network I thought it didn't work that way with their checks anymore?
>>
>>1622097
>the state of wwe tag teams
>only hope is in the left corner
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.