[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It keeps piling up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: stephbtfod.jpg (142KB, 1920x1039px) Image search: [Google]
stephbtfod.jpg
142KB, 1920x1039px
It keeps piling up
>>
Have sex op
>>
>>1621883
Turn eighteen
Gain height
Lose weight
Seek sunlight
Hit the gym
Take a shower
Have sex
Get a clue
>>
>>1621888
Benoit yourself
>>
>be a writer for wwe cuz muh daddy's little girl
>never was a wrestler, has no idea what a good match or promo is
>go over on every diva and not even a real wrestler
>go over on every real wrestler and not even a real wrestler
>put your self over and bury people on every segment ever
>no one can ever get their heat back cuz muh daddy's little girl constantly shits on people
>on TV for years but never drew a dime
>get cucked and fucked by the first wrestler who looks at you
>never loved you married you for power and money
>will take over wwe and put homos and divas for the main event of mania

Lads
>>
Look at that face. That awkward part-grin, part-cringe.

That is the look of someone who, deep down, knows that their whole life is a pantomime. Someone who knows that nobody they have spoken to has ever genuinely taken them seriously. A defiant - yet defensive - scowl of tissue paper self-confidence, which screams out to the world: "I never had to earn any of these things".
>>
>>1621902
You sound exactly like a jealous woman talking about another woman
>>
Reminder that Macho Man slipped her his Slim Jim years ago.

Reminder that no man has ever been as good in the sack.

Reminder that this is why she's so insecure and has to always be #1 - she keeps craving that Macho Madness. HHH just doesn't compare, brother.
>>
>>1621907
I don't envy any second generation celebrities, because it cuts both ways.

Because, she could be as incompetent as any human could be and STILL be a manager in the WWE. The flipside to that is, that no matter how hard she works, or how talented she may be, she will also never be able to rise any further in life than the point she would have got to as a brain dead idiot of a rich dad.

There is no way someone in that position can ever really free themselves of a pre-destined life path. Only someone whose sole motivation in life is accumulating riches could be jealous of a 2nd generation celebrity.
>>
>>1621911
Vince Mcmahon isn't stupid. He did what the company Apple does till date and stole Ideas from other places and claimed them to be his. But I heard Vince had a rough childhood

>Kids born in rich families will be weak when they grow up
THis is true
>>
i love when vince russo goes on rants about how much he hates stephanie.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.