[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is the body of a professional athlete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

File: kevinowens.jpg (31KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
kevinowens.jpg
31KB, 630x420px
>>
Best guy on the roster
>>
>>1621770
Yup, and his stamina fucking blows mine away
>>
HE'S FAT
>>
>>1621774
He and Bray could wrestle a match longer than most of the roster.

I have no idea how they have cardio that good and still retain such levels of body fat, when I stopped being lazy I slimmed down a lot.
>>
Unlike you he has any personality and charisma, everything you can do is just complain on 4chan when Owens is actually having sex. I absolutely despise people like you and I wish Hitler exterminated your sub-human species.
>>
Based KO working the marks
>>
He's pretty athletic tho
>>
I hope Enzo and Cass stomp those fat sawft canadian shits.
>>
>>1621795
that's racist
>>
>>1621770
>athlete
>>
>>1621815
Take a bump
>>
>>1621815
Achieve something
>>
>>1621815
Hit the weights
>>
>>1621783
Severe over eating. He started comfort eating when ROH shelved him for a year or so and he came back obese. He's obviously got his stamina back by wrestling every night but never dropped the eating habit.
>>
>>1621783
He eats a metric ton of food every day that's how
>>
Holy fuck! Modern WWE is so cucked. It's all the SJW Creatives letting a fatty on the show to -promote positive body image.

(If you ignore....)
>Andre the Giant
>Yokozuna
>Bam Bam Bigelow
>Earthquake
>Typhoon
>Rikishi
>Vader
>Mabel
>Dusty Rhodes
>Kamala
>King Kong Bundy
>George Animal Steele

They have always had fat fucks. Only difference is, back in the day being fat usually meant you were a heel. for the bodybuilder adonis babyfaces to overcome, despite the size advantage.
>>
>>1621770
It's the body of an entertainer not an athlete.
>>
>>1621840
>Only difference is, back in the day being fat usually meant you were a heel.
Owens is a heel you jabroni.
>>
>>1621876
He's too over to be considered a real heel.
>>
>>1621891
Not his fault people love him
>>
>>1621897
>people love him
>he's a heel

You're a bit new, yeah?
>>
>>1621905
He acts heelish but is still being cheered.

What is he supposed to do?
>>
>>1621909
It's not what he is supposed to do. It's you that is the problem - he's an obvious tweener.
>>
>>1621840
>implying owens isnt a heel

Looks like you got worked, mark.
>>
>>1621912
Owens isn't a tweener. WWE doesn't care about fan-reactions enough to allow what they think to strictly define their characters.
He's a Heel, but as a person, he understands that a sect of the crowd would rather cheer the Heels. So he tries to be entertaining in his villainy. Kind of like what Jericho is doing, only, Jericho's a much better Heel, so there's no question whether he's a Heel or Tweener.
>>
>>1621912
>he's an obvious tweener

U fucking wot
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 420x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 420x235px
>>1621770
>>
>>1621925
Dont you have a goat to fuck or a building to blow up Ahmed?
>>
>>1621917
>WWE doesn't care about fan-reactions enough to allow what they think to strictly define their characters.

Fucking this.
I wish people would stop interpreting cheers/boos as alignments.
Vince doesn't give two fucks how his crowds act. Roman got boo'd to shit, and he was a babyface. Seth got roaring cheers against him. Heel.
Your opinions don't matter. It's not an ideal world, it's Vince's toy-box.
>>
I've seen him IRL

His gut is huge and really obvious and he has flamingo legs
>>
>>1621840
All of those guys were "muslcefat" and huge powerhouses. KO is just a fat guy, he has small arms and legs and. (Dare I say it) a limited moveset.
>>
>>1621840
Except for dusty
Everyone loves dusty

Man i miss that dude
>>
>>1621916
that is literally the opposite of what that phrase means, ninny.
>>
>>1621935
Bigelow, Vader, Bundy, maybe. The rest were just fat fuckers.
>>
>>1621935
retard alert
>>
>>1621770
Get worked anti-smark
>>
>>1621897
not his fault because he is a face, like jericho and heath slater. a comedy face
>>
>>1621840
None of those guys were 5 foot 8

And george steele wasnt a fatty
>>
The hate for him at this point is just memeing. I cant think of any other reason to watch WWE besides Cena burials.

>Ambrose is boring
>Roman sucks
>Finns hype is already dead
>Randy Snoreton
>Brocks memeplexes and Heyman promos have gotten (dare i say) stale
>AJ Styles looks like a complete fucking geek

Seriously. Give this guy a shit ton more mic time/a chance to make a bigger name for himself. His time is gotta be coming soon. RAW and Smackdown are lacking in the top heel departments and hes perfect.
>>
>>1622096
>Bitches about him being fat
>moves goalposts and starts bitching about height

this is the problem with you faggots. You cant keep an argument solid and end up sounding like a homogenized Vince Russo. Kevs been put over by almost every legend at this point. Deal with it.

B-BUT WWE TOLD THEM TOO SAY IT.. right? ;)

lose weight faggot
>>
>>1621912
Quiet
>>
>>1621770
Mr fatty owens needs to lose weight and get a clue.
>>
File: hardy_steen.jpg (130KB, 646x776px) Image search: [Google]
hardy_steen.jpg
130KB, 646x776px
BASED BROKEN MATT
>>
>>1622109
That was my first post in the thread

Everyone you listed except maybe Kamala was over 6' 4, comparing him to fucking behemoths like 6 foot 6 Bam Bam is laughable
>>
>>1621840
Fucking lmao none of those guys were manlets that look like they should be wrestling in a high school gym. Fuckin smarks
>>
>>1622109
>oh shit people see through my ridiculous comparisons
>better resort to namecalling
>d-deal with it
>yeah thatll teach them!
Get a clue
>>
>>1622490
>n-no you!
>provides no no argument

antismark retards everyone
>>
>>1622532
put manlet KO beside any of the legends you posted and and you'll see he doesn't size up for shit since hes short and has the proportionality of a fat neckbeard.
having a big belly and twig legs doesn't mean you're in the same camp as andre the giant. Stay bootyblasted smark.
>>
>>1621817
>>1621818
>>1621821
Have sex
>>
>>1622751
smarks BTFO
>>
ITT: fags wanting 100% ottermode flippy shit twinks so that they aren't put off while wanking.
>>
>>1621770
He's the new Buddy Rose.
>>
>>1622823
>KO hitting moonsaults and flipping over the ropes

Cruiserweights can cruiserwait
>>
>>1622751
>M-MUH REALISM IN A SCRIPTED PROGRAM
>EVERYONE HAS TO LOOK THE SAME

Guerrero vs Lesnar was an amazing program where the midget overcame the big dude. Grasp at more straws why dont you.

Get blown the fuck out. Dumb anti smark cuckold
>>
>>1621770
Isn't that body half of most NFL teams' roster?
>>
>>1626010
>Guerrero vs Lesnar was an amazing program where the midget overcame the big dude.
with the help of another big dude
also Eddie may be a midget but he's not a pregnant one like KO. Stay bootyblasted smark.
>>
File: RoyNelson.jpg (22KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
RoyNelson.jpg
22KB, 200x300px
>>1621770
>>
>>1621770
moreso than the manlet main event draws ufc
>>
File: andy-fordham_1529259c.jpg (19KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
andy-fordham_1529259c.jpg
19KB, 460x288px
>this is the body of a british professional athlete
>>
>>1621770
>anti smarks getting this worked

Can't wait for him to win the universal title, the tears will be delicious
>>
File: tankabbot.jpg (592KB, 793x595px) Image search: [Google]
tankabbot.jpg
592KB, 793x595px
>>
>>1626538
>Can't wait for him to win the universal title

Sorry, he made his name elsewhere. He'll be stuck in upper mid card limbo forever.

GOTTA PUSH THE BOYS WE MADE ACHOO DAMMIT
>>
>>1626572
What is
>Tyler Black
>Jon Moxley
>Prince Devitt
>CM Punk

All of these were big indie names before WWE
>>
File: Baragon.jpg (13KB, 225x195px) Image search: [Google]
Baragon.jpg
13KB, 225x195px
>>1626593
>None of them made their name in TNA
>If they came from TNA they get to keep their name
>>
>>1626655
CM Punk went to TNA
>>
>>1626593
None of those guys made their name in ROH or TNA.

Other than Phil, they all had to change their name upon signing with WWE
>>
>>1626572
as down as i get on his booking sometimes. He still remains one of the most protected heels on the roster. He'll get his time, and when he does the asspain here and from Russo and Corny will be glorious.
>>
>>1626665
>Wrestled a grand total of one match their
>Came from
>>
>>1626673
>Tyler Black
>Was literally ROH Champion.

Nigger what? get your head on straight bruv
>>
>>1626673
That's my point, Kevin made his name in other promotions just like the other guys and they're all successful
>>
>>1626682
Never said came from, the point was that he said they never went to TNA
>>
>>1626677
>He'll get his time
LOL, you actually believe this.

You've just seen the beginning of the slow death of Kevin Owens. They're dragging it out slowly but surely.

He may even get a small title run. Like The Miz.

Vince and Hunter have much bigger plans for their other guys. There just won't be enought room for him at the top of the roster in time.
>>
>>1626698
And who exactly will be at the top? You can't keep putting the title on Reigns and Rollins
>>
hes not even fat you fucking assholes. the body shaming on this god damn forum needs to stop. i am sick of the blatant disrespect towards others. i've filtered every disrespectful word toward everyone's height, weight, gender and race. i'm done getting upset over being called names because of my height. moderators please moderate this forum and get rid of the bullies . thank you
>>
>>1626698
raws roster is lacking in the top heel department. if it wasnt for the split id be less optimistic. Honestly.. i dont even know.

>>1626717
the sad thing is.. you can. WWE has shown time and time again they cant into character elevation because creative sucks cock. Thats why veterans will always be the highlight of everything until Vince dies
>>
>>1621821
This is probably the only logical answer I have ever heard about this fat piece of shit
>>
>>1621770
he blocked me on Twitter because I referred to him as Bacon Owens and Whopper Jr
>>
>>1621821
its fucked. Because he debuted in NXT looking slimmer than hes ever been in the last 10 years and looked great against Cena. Just a fatter dude quick on his feet. Now hes gained it all back

bad habits neve go away i guess. He never even needed to wear the compaction top under his shirt beforehand
>>
>>1621770
pro wrestlers aren't professional athletes they are professional entertainers, some who are athletic
>>
>>1621931
Wait. People still have a hard time figuring this out?
>>
>>1627156
HHH:lose weigth then you will become *
Vince:You sell merch like GOAT be yourself
corenette on suicide watch
>>
>>1627166
as a shitty local wrestler this is 100% true

i do it for the kids
>>
>>1622379
>six foot six Bam Bam

LOL JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU FUCKING MARK LMAO
>>
>>1627154
tip top heel move by owens
>>
>>1621935

I'd love to see some little scrawny twink like you walk up to Kevin Owens and actually say this to him. You'd probably realise pretty quickly that there is muscle underneath that fat. Sorry he's not some pretty boy oiled up bodybuilder for you to drool over like the closeted faggot you are.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.