[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Network Threaad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 5GILwQPi_400x400.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5GILwQPi_400x400.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
What are you guys watching?

Found any hidden gems?
>>
>>1621404
Just watching AE Raws and Smackdowns. Up to January 2000.
>>
>>1621406
I didn't even know you could watch full episodes, I thought it was just PPVS
>>
>>1621404
Watching smack down and ppvs from 2002-2008 and when I'm finished I'll watch probably ECW or WCW
>>
Some of the old NWA stuff is good. The Monday Night War series is solid. Currently watching Legends with JBL
>>
Watching all of the 2000-2003 Trish i can find, also a couple of old Royal Rumbles and Survivor Series every now and then.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ni1qtxagAW1r5344l.png (269KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ni1qtxagAW1r5344l.png
269KB, 500x377px
Just got done watching WM19 and HHH vs Booker is hella underrated.

HHH carried the match, that Indian deathlock he did was perfect and the commentary and psychology in it was amazing, you could feel the racial tension. It was also really physical, I'd say it's easily HHHs best Mania singles match, people just shit on it bc HHH went over.
>>
>>1621411
Do you have the Network and didn't know this?
>>
>>1621458
Yes I just haven't really messed around with it that much, that's pretty much why I made the thread
>>
>>1621458
a lot of people don't know it at first, the interface it's kind of shit
>>
>>1621433
>HHH carried the match
Did you even watch the match? Booker T out classed Triple H in every way possible.

Booker T not winning the World Heavyweight Championship is a crime.
>>
>giving Vince any money for stuff you could find elsewhere

Why'd ya do this
>>
>>1621612
No faggot, you clearly didnt watch the match all Booker did the entire time was sell the injured leg, HHH carried. Your blind hate and ignorance won't change reality
>>
>>1621664
Yes. Literally sign up and cancel the account. 30 days for free with no worry of them charging you.
>>
>>1621667
Or you just buy the 30$ Network gift card and get 4 months instead of doing childish broke nigga bullshi
>>
>>1621404
NXT Takeover Brooklyn
>>
>>1621639
>being so broke he can't afford $9.99
>>
>>1621404
Got rid of my sub after I realized I wasn't using it. Only saw a few ppvs and realized that watching professional wrestling every week is too much of a commitment. I have better things to do with my time.
>>
>>1622931
4chan is based
>>
>>1621404
>Found any hidden gems?
Yeah this guy called Chris Benoit, I hope he goes further than the Mid-card.
What happened to him did he go to TNA?
>>
File: CWC.png (893KB, 962x562px) Image search: [Google]
CWC.png
893KB, 962x562px
>>1621404

>Enjoying the Christian Weston Chandler Klassic, senpai.
>>
>>1621404

I've been making my way through WWF content from wrestlemania 1 and onwards, all pay per views and episodes. I'm almost at royal rumble 1995 now. having a blast watching WWF history and seeing my childhood heroes.

I'm wondering whether or not to include WCW once i reach the date monday Nitro starts.
>>
>>1623392

The Network really needs a time line feature that will automatically put all of their shows and ppvs in order so i don't have to click through different things to get to the next video.
>>
Today I've watched Survivor Series 99 then King of the Ring 2000, now I'm watching Fully Loaded 2000. Watching Kurt Angles rise to the top :D it's true, it's true
>>
>>1623583
This.
>>
psychosis vs mysterio matches
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.