[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dave Meltzer on why the CWC isn't going to draw money long term

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf9HLqlwYkI

So Bryan and Dave were talking about the placement of the Cruiserweight Division being on Raw exclusively. The reason why they’re only going to be on Raw is because Raw is 3 hours and their existence is to waste shreds of time until the main event. They’re making it sound like how nothing has changed in this companies mindset and how they think these cruisers just aren’t worthy of being in the main event slot

Then they go on to discuss how there is almost no room for these cruiserweights on house shows! Its like Hunter and Vince aren’t paying attention to the state of their lower undercard and how it’s literally filled with garbage we can easily fill up with all these cruiserweights they wanna bring in. Dave then goes on to say how if the Cruiserweights do start making it onto House shows they can only bring 2 per showing

Meaning all the other cruiserweights have to fucking go to NXT to make up those house show payments. What an absolute waste of time just fucking cut the Cruiserweight Division in half and give Smackdown the Cruiserweights you don’t want.
>>
>>1619654
>meltzer having a mark rant pretending he knows a lick about wrestling
>>
>>1619660

You would think /asp/ would be thrilled to hear this news

>SEE?! I KNEW THOSE FUCKING VANILLA MIDGETS WOULDN'T DRAW! BRING BACK SCOTT STEINER, KEVIN NASH, HULK HOGAN AND HAVE THEM ALL COME BACK TO GET REIGNS OVER REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Where is your promotion Dave?
>>
>>1619677
>/asp/ is one person

anti smarks =/= /asp/
>>
>>1619677
How's ya promotion doin, lil guy
>>
>>1619685

Can you imagine having to follow the NXT house tour schedule in order to see some of these CWC guys live despite them being Raw exclusive?

NXT's undercard is still worse than Raw's. The only thing Raw's has over NXT's is Brand Familiarity
>>
>>1619694
Nxt undercard mostly tour florida on seperate shows from the big names>>1619694
>>
>>1619694
The NXT house show card only sucks in florida. Outside of there the shows are great.
>>
>>1619687
Wrong
>>
cruiserweights literally never drew
>>
>>1619677
>/asp/
>caring about le meltz

I think you got lost, >>>/wew/
>>
I mean maybe he's right, but can we at least wait until they do it before bathing about it? Christ. I'm a subscriber too but it's shit like this that I'm not renewing.
>>
Vince: DAMMIT PAUL, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH ALL THESE MIDGETS ACHOO

HHH: I don't know. We signed them all just to keep other companies from having them. It was Regal's idea.
>>
>>1620160
>We signed them all just to keep other companies from having them.
This.

It was obvious from the start this was going to happen. A few of those guys were explicitly told by WWE not to sign contracts with other companies or they'd be blackballed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.