[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: roman.jpg (37KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
37KB, 630x420px
GOAT
>>
Hes pretty good
>>
The Roman is good meme is dead. It's all about Eva now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdYkn3homqU

How will the smarks ever recover from this
>>
>>1619242
I'm kinda liking him now he isn't being shoved down my throat, 2bh
>>
>>1619309
Finn knows who signs his paycheck sand wants to be a good Vince boytoy.

Jericho's podcast is literally a WWE shill at this point, full of "you aren't a wrestling so you can't critique us" bullshit
>>
>>1619381
gain height
>>
>>1619381
Its always a conspiracy, huh
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 1024x682px
>>1619242
Let's ask AJ shall we?
>>
>>1619309
Smarks BTFO like always

Based roman
>>
>>1619381
I know that I value Jericho's opinion more than yours so there is that.
>>
File: BuriedaNobody.jpg (132KB, 1072x1212px) Image search: [Google]
BuriedaNobody.jpg
132KB, 1072x1212px
>>1619396
>>
>>1619411
Cuck
>>
>>1619396
>the state of smarks

This is what AJ actually said

>Absolutely. I think he's a better athlete than a lot of people realize. He should get a lot more credit for his athleticism. He's unbelievable, he can do a lot of stuff. I think he's been able to showcase that with me. We're doing something right – I don't think people gave Roman a chance; in fact. I think a lot of fans jumped on the bandwagon when someone started booing, instead of taking the chance to see what he could do in the ring.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 250x132px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 250x132px
This whole thread is b8 m8
>>
I really don't see it when smarks say he's really green in the ring. His promo work needs practice, but besides that he's at or above average.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 960x640px
>>1619477
That's what I say, he doesn't suck at wrestling, at least he tries. The only problem are his mic skills, nothing else. But how hard is it to grab a mic and just say whatever shit comes to your mind. I think that if I was a wrestler, I would have mic skills level God. It's really no that hard to entertain an audience, you only need confidence and creativity.
>>
>>1619500
Donald wears more makeup than most women
>>
>>1619500
He can talk fine as a ng as they don't give him script

https://youtu.be/4IFG22PJRoA
>>
He doesn't have charisma like other big guys like Sting, Nash or Steiner do. Besides a good face who leads the company today needs to be a great wrestler like Tanahashi or Prince Puma.

He should be kept in mid card until he improves. Then he can be pushed again provided his gimmick is not too similar to Cena. To me he just doesn't look interested though.
>>
Why does he put on color contacts on?
>>
>>1619588
> nash
> charisma
Lol nice meme

> sting
> big guy
Lol
>>
>>1619592
he doesnt anymore
>>
>>1619428
>seething

"Oh no AJ wouldn't dare lie about Vinces cum socket while he's under a WWE contract"

I'm begging ya to have sex pinhead
>>
>>1619309
kek somehow it's always people under contract with WWE and always saying ''he's a good worker, he puts a lot of effort''

Except that it's not why he's booed.
He can't cut promos, nobody wants to see him squash the entire roster, his booking is boring as fuck, his gimmick sucks.
Of course WWE employees can't say that.
Only Stone Cold didn't give a shit and said he's not ready for that push, the booking is bad and he should turn heel.
>>
>>1619619
/thread
>>
>>1619595
At least WCW Nash had charisma and was good on mic. He was always shit in ring though.

And Sting was pretty tall and bulky. Only some top guys bigger than him.
>>
Let me add, what's even more atrocious about Roman is that WWE refuses to listen to the reasons why people don't like him.
It doesn't matter how many employees say ''he's good he puts a lot of effort'', the problem is the way he is booked.
The problem is his promos. He's cringeworthy and so are WWE's attempts to protect him. Why the fuck don't they address actual reasons instead of repeating lame ass excuses? Oh right, because they'd have to admit they are wrong. He can't cut promos and his booking is shit. His charisma is nonexistent.

''P-pls guys stop booing him, he good''

Fuck off.

They even had Daniel Bryan doing that live on tv, nobody bought it.
>>
File: 1461453255489.jpg (109KB, 800x589px) Image search: [Google]
1461453255489.jpg
109KB, 800x589px
>>1619588
>Besides a good face who leads the company today needs to be a great wrestler like Tanahashi or Prince Puma.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.