[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sasha Banks believes she will headline Wrestlemania one day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 44

File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
During her interview on ESPN Wednesday night, Sasha said:

"Absolutely. I mean, the sky is the limit, especially right now. The women are taking over and I am so proud to be a part of it. We are not Divas anymore, we're Superstars. We are equal. We are proving every single week that we can do it better than the guys and I prove it every time I go out there. So of course my biggest dream is to main event a WrestleMania and I guarantee you that is going to happen."

Well /asp/, what do you think?
>>
I do too

Gaytch will stop at nothing so in fifteen years, his daughters can main event WrestleMania.
>>
Shes delusional
>>
Well, she won't headline this next one and she'll be irrelevant by SummerSlam of next year so... That's pretty self-explanatory.
>>
>>1617374
that overrated rat-face believes in her own hype.
>>
>>1617374
>Sasha Banks believes she will headline Wrestlemania one day

Not even with Triple H in charge.

>We are proving every single week that we can do it better than the guys and I prove it every time I go out there.

What the fuck is she talking about? Every womens match in the main roster are fuel for Botchamania.

Charlotte, Natalya, Nikki, Bailey and Asuka are pretty good but overall the womens division is still kinda shitty.
>>
>>1617374
now that she has said it in public, wwe is basically forced to eventually have a divas WM main event, or huffington post and tumblr will rail on them for being sexist and eage-gap and the fact they never had a black champion will be blown out of proportion.
>>
She'll most likely be forced to retire soon due to injury.

I don't mean ill harm towards her but she's dangerously unsafe especially with that awkward suicide dive that she does
>>
>>1617395
>rat face

Alexa Bliss didn't say anything
>>
File: botchabankssavedbybasedbayley.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
botchabankssavedbybasedbayley.gif
1MB, 500x282px
>>1617374
>>
One of the things I dearly love about a free market is how it punishes virtue-signaling media companies for pushing their political agendas.

Take, for instance, the recent examples of Ghostbusters and The Larry Wilmore Show crashing and burning. Both were the result of delusional, elitist executives pushing for race- and gender-baiting tripe. The market punished them for it, thankfully.

Female wrestlers will never draw the way male wrestlers draw (provided they are unwilling to take off their clothes, wrestle in the nude, and munch each others sweaty clams all the while). Why can't they draw the way the men do? Because they are physically weaker and less athletic.

If WWE tried a stunt like pushing Sasha for a Mania main event, the market would punish him for it. He may pop a huge rating for a one-time virtue-signaling bonanza, but rest assured a women's main event would never pull a huge number more than once.

It's incredible that these basic facts elude many female wrestlers despite being intimately involved in the businesses. Those who spout this nonsense betray an awe-inspiring level of personal vanity and willful delusion.
>>
>>1617374
>main event a WrestleMania
nah. tho Gaytch will probably have them headline some B-PPV within a year after Vince's death
>>
Fuck no.
She had one good extensively rehearsed match in NXT and now she think's she's the next eddie
>>
>>1617420
I think it's soon

It could be a decent experiment if it wasn't a network exclusive
>>
>>1617374
I hope not. I'm not even opposed to a women's match main eventing mania. Hell, I'm for it. She just sucks the entertainment out of any match I see with her. The only fun bit is when I'm wondering if she's going to ever be able to stand back up again after one of her suicide dives.
>>
>>1617374
With Steph+Haitch taking over after Vince is gone, she'll find a way to convince Hunter that "wymyn need the spotlight too, y'know! Because gender!"

Whether Banks main events or not, it's going to happen. Just give it a few years.
>>
There's two things that could get me to watch WWE female wrestling:

1) if at least half the female roster looked like they ACTUALLY lift

2) if there were a female Wyatt member.

Until then: "bah, whatever".
>>
The ONLY way I will ever become seriously interested in Women's Wrestling is if they completely overhaul the rules and make it far more akin to "Ultimate Surrender".

Just spitballin', but here's the general gist of the new based women's division...

The programs work the same as they do now. They get into feuds that build steam over the three weeks between PPVs. The only difference is that every PPV match has a BDSM stip.

Let's consider the Sasha/Charlotte match at SummerSlam. How much more interesting would that be if the winner strapped on a huge rubber cock and brutally fucked the other one inside the ring?

I would venture to say you'd have a rooting interest in a match like that.

And that's only the beginning of the wild stipulations. Gags, elaborate sexual torture, cucking and cuckqueaning, etc. could all play a role in the division and its various story lines.

Hopefully Vince gets a clue and starts moving in this direction. It may take competition to get him that desperate though, sadly.
>>
>>1617374
The only thing she is headlining is the Kentucky Derby
>>
Headline wrestlemania? Nay
>>
If the WWE wants to die this will happen. Imagine if that shitty triple threat at mania was the main event
>>
>>1617690

>I live paycheck to paycheck
>>
>>1617692
>i post dead forced memes on /asp/
>>
File: 1468910629173.jpg (19KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
1468910629173.jpg
19KB, 231x244px
>>1617694

>I know all the /asp/ memes
>>
>>1617696
>all
>one
Get your brain checked
>>
>>1617374
She will. You think Vince will be around to stop it forever? Once he's out of the picture expect it to become a semi regular occurence.
>>
>>1617690
It was better than every other match so it wouldn't do much
>>
>>1617406
>blaming Sasha for that when Bayley is the one that botched the spot

Wow. Bayley fags are the worst.
>>
>>1617374
She will headline WM 36
screencap this post
>>
>>1618057
>SEETHING
>>
Nattie is the only one even remotely close who can perform like the mid-card males on the roster. And her character is such trash that she even she falls well short overall.

Not happening, shouldn't happen.
>>
>>1618077
>le nattie is the best meme
Compared to the dogshit she had to work with in 2009, sure. Now she's being surpassed quickly
>>
>>1618077
>>
File: oops.jpg (29KB, 306x284px) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
29KB, 306x284px
>>1618097
kek
You beat me to it
>>
Dumb bitch can't even hairline.
>>
>>1618077
It's not all about wrestling. If the fans somehow got super invested into a women's feud then I don't see why they shouldn't happen.

Of course that investment will never happen so it's a mott point
>>
I think it could potentially, look at UFC and Rousey but not with the way pushes their Divas as eyecandy. They would have to push them as legit and actually have semi decent matches that don't involve people near killing themselves doing dives.
>>
>>1618106
Wow I really butchered that post.
>>
>>1618109
WWE can push them as legit all they want but the fact is very few of them seem legit. It's like a vanilla midget times 5. Rousey is an actual fighter that everyone knows can go, so people might overlook gender and size there. She had an expertly crafted hype train behind her too. UFC beat WWE at their own game.

The WWE women are just so weak, slow and sloppy compared to the men. How can people take them seriously? Short of bringing in a bunch of legit MMA women I don't think they're ever going to draw.
>>
>>1617374
If she will ever Main Event WM,that would be the end of WWE,we need more legit women like based Charlotte,then we can talk about women in the main event.
>>
>>1618109
the UFC has the benefit of their womens matches being entertaining as fuck cause those bitches try to straight up kill eachother and its brutal as heck.

WWE doesn't have that obviously because its fake and their talent isn't anything to get excited about unless you're a grrrl power person
>>
>We are proving every single week that we can do it better than the guys and I prove it every time I go out there.
What the fuck is this botch machine talking about?
Her matches are shit
>>
>>1617374
If I was at Wrestlemania and the WHC match has been on, Taker has already wrestled, and Sasha Banks was the only match left, I'd just give myself a headstart on traffic and leave.
>>
>>1618118
This. Divashit will never draw in it's current state. Maybe if they had a bunch of insane joshis trying to kill each other people would get excited. WWE has no balls anymore tho
>>
>>1618124
Sasha vs Charlotte on Raw was a MOTY contender you SHITLORD
>>
>>1618128
Based Charlotte carring womanlet Sasha Skanks,that still doesnt make the horse any good...
>>
>>1617696
>>1617692

Mill yourself spic. Womens wrestling sucks, ya fucking sad loser.
>>
>vince - of course you can headline wrestlemania and we will be using the worlds largest billboard to advertise this historic event
>sasha - really? wheres that?
>>
>>1618124
Meh. When you have literally thousands of obese sweaty whiteknights telling you you're better than Latino Heat himself, it probably gets to your head.

She's a shitty wrestler, a shitty person with a shitty personality.
>>
>>1617374
Honestly if they used the right women and actually tried, I mean really tried, to make an entertaining story I wouldn't have a problem with women being given the chance. There have been plenty of shitty, boring Wrestlemania main events and yet still WWE stand. A bad main event isn't going to ruin them and if they let the women go out and fail, well then we have concrete proof that they can't draw and people will shut up about it. If they somehow put on a good match and get respectable attendance numbers then everybody wins.

Sasha is a total shitter though, it shouldn't be her.
>>
File: mysasha.jpg (687KB, 1300x731px) Image search: [Google]
mysasha.jpg
687KB, 1300x731px
>>1618138
Yeah and that's a whole lotta head to get to
>>
File: Sasha Olympics.jpg (653KB, 1300x731px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha Olympics.jpg
653KB, 1300x731px
>>1618147
Wow. Wanted to watch the Olympics and Sasha came to the rescue. Looks like she is good for something afterall.
>>
>>1618057
Yeah, Bayley was way off her mark and had to rush there to make the save, same as that spot where Ryback was fucking asleep against the barricade and had to jump to catch Kalisto and everyone acts like DA BIG GUY saved him from his botch.
>>
>>1618134
She can't headline Wrestlemania, but there's plenty of space in her head for a Wrestlemania line.
>>
>>1618172
>>1618134
KEK
>>
>>1618097
>>1618099
>Sharlit botches
>Wow Nattie sucks guys
I bet you think Seth is responsible for breaking Cena's nose too.
>>
>>1618401
Charlotte wasn't the one flopping around on the mat instead of improvising and just fucking making the tag.
>>
>>1618401
Hey Bret. Don't get mad because the 'vet' Natalya is completely clueless and unable to go off script. Maybe she'd be better suited in a more heavily rehearsed environment like NXT.
>>
File: BouncyJoyousDuckbillcat.gif (3MB, 400x385px) Image search: [Google]
BouncyJoyousDuckbillcat.gif
3MB, 400x385px
The only women's match that can headline WrestleMania is Mandy Rose vs Eva Marie Bra & Panties
>>
>>1618417
Phs
>>
I hope she does. I don't even care for her, but she has a great work ethic and seems to constantly want more.
>>
If any woman should main event Mania some day it should be Charlotte
>>
File: OldWetHypsilophodon.0.gif (4MB, 479x262px) Image search: [Google]
OldWetHypsilophodon.0.gif
4MB, 479x262px
>>1618426
Phillip High School?
>>
>>1618427
Hey Mercedes
>>
>>1618434
This. She has the look and presence of a champion, not this little nig hood rat.
>>
>>1618434
Hey Ashley
>>
>>1618442
I don't get it. The only other person I see with that attitude is ziggler and i guess ryder
>>
File: tumblr_nuq2scXrVt1sbzhteo2_400.gif (2MB, 373x209px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuq2scXrVt1sbzhteo2_400.gif
2MB, 373x209px
>>1618434
>>1618446
CharGOD vs Thicci Bella WM 33 Main Event confirmed?
>>
>>1618417
For the women's title. Book it Vince
>>
File: 1425067811584.png (9KB, 242x338px) Image search: [Google]
1425067811584.png
9KB, 242x338px
>>1617374
>The women are taking over
>We are equal.
>>
The day a womens wrestler main events a WrestleMania is the day wrestling officially dies. We all thought it died when Daniel Bryan and CM Punk won the WWE Heavyweight Championships, but if womens wrestling headlines, it's dead forever and wrestling will only be an SJW sport for the rest of its days
>>

So having one 3* match once every year is "proving it every time"

God fucking damnit
>>
>>1618452
Every woman on the roster has that same work ethic and drive. Sasha just gets the biggest platform because she's an over hyped smark darling. She's no harder working than anyone else and far less talented to boot.
>>
>>1618473
4 and a half stars you shitlord
>>
>>1618481
Maybe Becky and Emma, but most others seem content with whatever. Charlotte literally gave up the title to take time off
>>
File: -X0t_VTF.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
-X0t_VTF.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
should we apologize?
>>
>>1618490
Yeah fuck people for taking time off work ever for any reason. Not in my WWE. Bret Hart would have never done this.
>>
>>1618490
Charlotte was dropping it at Summerslam either way.

>>1618481
Please point out the Summer Rae and Alicia Fox (apart from her classic vs Melina) that are as good as Sasha's NXT Takeover matches.
>>
>>1618504
In what universe was Sasha's NXT Takeover matches good?
>>
File: wine-michael-cole.jpg (55KB, 663x380px) Image search: [Google]
wine-michael-cole.jpg
55KB, 663x380px
>>1618507
>In what universe was Sasha's NXT Takeover matches good?
the WWE Universe
>>
>>1618507
It was good, I hate Sasha too but at least post believable trolls
>>
>>1618417
It'd actually pay double the PPV price to see that. I'm serious
>>
>>1618516
But it wasn't. What was good about?
>>
>>1618527
What was bad about them? They are universally considered great matches so onus of proof is on you.
>>
>>1618487
t. Daverino Meltzerino
>>
>>1617374
She's 24. It's within the realm of possibility that a 34 year old Sasha Banks could headline Wrestlemania 42. A lot can change in a decade.
>>
>>1618536
>botches everywhere
>over rehearsed
>women so instantly less athletic than the men
>obvious results every time
I'll give Sasha credit for good heel work with the Izzy bit but that was the only positive.
>>
>>1618527
They did a number of moves without botching, the crowd enjoyed the false finishes, they seemed to be competing, and the finishing sequence was good.
>>
File: undertaker_wwf_hat01[1].jpg (107KB, 1102x777px) Image search: [Google]
undertaker_wwf_hat01[1].jpg
107KB, 1102x777px
>>1618077
>Nattie is good
>>
>>1618540
>>botches everywhere
>>over rehearsed
>>women so instantly less athletic than the men
None of these are true.
>>obvious results every time
This is every NXT Takeover match.
>>
>>1618543
Whoa, they didn't botch a few times? 5 STAR CLASSIC!
Whoa, the neckbeard Full Sail crowd liked the "false finishes?" 5 STAR CLASSIC!
Neck yourself.
>>
>>1618546
But literally everyone of my points was true. Botcha almost broke her neck several times, Bayley was in the wrong place to catch her several times, the matches were obviously over rehearsed because that's what NXT is, and women are inherently less athletic than men. Last one is simply a scientific fact. Feel free to provide evidence against anything I'm saying instead of pulling a Deanmark "TH-THAT'S JUST NOT TRUE!!!!"
>>
>>1618457
Thicci will have gotten injured again by then
>>
>>1618459
Feminism in a nutshell. ''All genders are equal but some are more equal than others''.
>>
>>1618547
I said the match was good, not that it was a 5 star classic. A fag said the match was not good. He was wrong. That is all.
>>
Will we ever see a tables/ladders/chairs match
with women?
>>
>>1618560
But I'm not wrong. There was nothing good about the match, and I've provided evidence to support that claim. You haven't, you're just towing the popular opinion line like a good cuck.
>>
File: Dario-Cueto-confused.png (569KB, 872x487px) Image search: [Google]
Dario-Cueto-confused.png
569KB, 872x487px
Show me 1 (one) move done by a woman that a man can't do better.

Bronco Buster doesn't count
>>
>>1618564
Yes you did provide very good evidence such as OMG ITS BAD WYMEN SUCK OMG THEY CANT EVEN SHOOTING STAR PRESS HOLY KEK WOW THE WORK RATE ON ZIGGLER V AMBROSE IS GONNA BE WORTH CRANKING IT TO AMIRITE BOIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
>>
>>1618573
So you don't have an argument against anything I said then? That's all I'm getting from your nu-male passive aggression.
>>
>>1618490
That was a false rumour. She dropped the title because they wanted something big for the first post draft Raw.
>>
>>1618573
>IT'S GOOD BECAUSE PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET TOLD ME SO, STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1618575
>"They did a number of moves without botching, the crowd enjoyed the false finishes, they seemed to be competing, and the finishing sequence was good."
>>
>>1618504
They're jobbers that get next to no TV time. That is the role WWE has chosen for them. That doesn't mean they don't work hard. I don't recall Summer or Alicia ever getting 20 minute main event matches that had months of build up. Take away muh story and the SvB takeover matches are totally average.
>>
Sasha vs Bayley was a good 3.5 star match elevated by the story and hype behind the idea that women's wrestling was being revolutionized.
I watched it, and their general level of wrestling ability was leagues beneath other WWE 4.5 stars. It was just a matter of hype making it important.
>>
File: paigebullnakano_zpsd48986a3[1].jpg (141KB, 797x476px) Image search: [Google]
paigebullnakano_zpsd48986a3[1].jpg
141KB, 797x476px
>>1618567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxUDe7-VfSU

Never seen any man in history do this move as well, and Bull did it multiple times without killing herself or causing life-long injuries.

She's got an awesome Harlem Hangover too, which she invented (among a few other moves like the Scorpion Crosslock aka PTO).

Paige improved it by changing the positioning of her opponents arms. I suppose some smaller men could do it, but it looks better when women do it.
>>
>>1618585
I already blew out those """""arguments""""", please try again if you can.
>>
I don't have a problem with "women's wrestling" I just find the "giving them importance" part forced and fake. I mean why not let them become the Main Event organically?

Whenever there is a contract signing for the Womens title, you fat morons put on the smug face "oooo the women are getting importance, we won!"
When a woman's title match is the main event for the evening, articles, posts don't talk about the match but how a "WOMENS MATCH WAS THE MAIN EVENT".

Whenever it's pointed out, a crack is created. And when the hype becomes reality it breaks apart. The journey to the top never gets covered, but the overarching cliche of women getting importance would. In the end it's not happened because of "Hard work" and efforts taken to actually make something good and main event worthy. It happened because of Sympathy, it was given not taken.

Bayley, Sasha and Charlotte need to stop believing that they are the best, they are below average. Besides Charlotte neither of those two has any promo skills, Bayley is probably one of the worst wrestlers on the roster today. Charlotte has a glass ceiling. Those NXT Takeover matches won't sell seats
>>
>>1618564
>Ironman got ****1/4
>Brooklyn got ****1/2
Complete shit matches, truly
>>
>>1618595
>meltzer stars
>argument from """""""""authority"""""""""
okay, now try having an actual argument against anything I said.
>>
>>1618567
You could say that about absolutely anything. It's highly subjective
>>
>>1618593
>Bayley is probably one of the worst wrestlers on the roster today
This is objectively wrong.
I could easily name ten workers who are far worse than her. I'm not saying that she's like a GOAT wrestler or anything, but compared to most, she's decent.
>>
>>1618612
Name them so I can greentext them all and say "That's just not true"
>>
>>1618593
>Whenever there is a contract signing for the Womens title, you fat morons put on the smug face "oooo the women are getting importance, we won!"
>When a woman's title match is the main event for the evening, articles, posts don't talk about the match but how a "WOMENS MATCH WAS THE MAIN EVENT".

Blame the likes of Stephanie for this shit. She started this big revolution meme. Some of it is out of their control though, the media and internet is going to make it into a big feminist thing no matter what they do or say.

>And here's how I thought of it in NXT: it wasn’t this big freaking ‘Divas Revolution’ if you want to call it that. It was guerrilla warfare. That was how we got to where we are now. It’s not throwing us all in there in a bunch of random tag team matches and then saying, ‘here, there’s girls, we’re doing things with them.’"

>"It’s just that we need equal opportunities. We can wrestle like the lads. We can do the things that the lads do, and it doesn’t have to be a big deal. It doesn't have to be explained by saying "now they're getting equal opportunities, so here is a revolution!" Just let us go do our thing. Don’t make a big deal of it.

Becky's attitude towards it is the way it should be
>>
>>1618612
I was talking about in regards how the fans and media hypes her up. Of course there are worst than her
>>
>>1618621
That's why I never mentioned Becky in my post, she and Eva have kept my attention on a "Womens" match. Becky plays a good face, I actually feel for the character.

I really wish Sasha and Bayley could have learned something from her. Bayley tries too hard, really too hard
>>
>>1618622
Bayley isn't really hugely overrated by fans like Sasha is. I've never heard anyone compare her to Stone Cold or say she's the best worker in WWE or all of America.
>>
>>1618622
Well a lot of that comes down to charisma over technical skill, something Bayley has in spades. It's not as if she's massively over completely ironically, people like her because she's incredibly likable. Stone Cold himself has said that he's a shit wrestler, but it's not as if that's all there is to being a sports entertainer.
>>
>>1618632
To be fair I've never heard anyone besides Sasha herself say that about her.
>>
>>1618628
I think Bayley and especially Sasha have just let the hype get to them. All the ridiculous praise that NXT marks heaped on them has made them a bit deluded. I don't really blame them, it's just how it is. Becky never got that big praise or attention since she's been a third wheel since day one, which is probably why she's more level headed about it.
>>
File: 951030669.0[1].jpg (26KB, 237x384px) Image search: [Google]
951030669.0[1].jpg
26KB, 237x384px
Yeah, women could never headline Wrestlemania sized shows or be household names...
>>
File: a wild sashafag appears.png (67KB, 980x455px) Image search: [Google]
a wild sashafag appears.png
67KB, 980x455px
>>1618643
>>
File: sasha jericho.png (38KB, 656x309px) Image search: [Google]
sasha jericho.png
38KB, 656x309px
>>1618650
Trust me, even Bayley is getting overshadowed by Banks now
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.webm (618KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.webm
618KB, 700x394px
>>1618650
>>1618656
MAKE IT STOP
>>
File: woww.png (6KB, 1301x29px) Image search: [Google]
woww.png
6KB, 1301x29px
>>1618662
>>
>>1618650
>>1618656
>>1618667
Stop falling for trolls
>>
>>1618649
Correct, they couldn't in 2016. The huge joshi boom was a fad and things have changed since then

If Bruno was young and everything was the same as it is now otherwise, he could not sell out MSG every month.
>>
>>1618681
>things have changed since then

And they could change again. The booking is so bad in the WWE right now any challenger with good booking and the right financial backing, even one with an all-female roster, could put them on notice.
>>
>>1618672
This is real life bbygurl
>>
>>1617396
>Natty
>Good

Pick ONE you dumbass cunt bitch
>>
>>1618649
Joshi girls are insane though. None of these soft american women can go like them.
>>
>>1618692
> taking issue with Nattie over asgooka and charmutt
>>
File: UFC-193-Poster[1].jpg (75KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
UFC-193-Poster[1].jpg
75KB, 318x318px
>>1618681
mmm hmm

mmm hmm

>Attendance 56,214
>>
File: 1438470157495.png (198KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
1438470157495.png
198KB, 400x480px
>>1618684
I don't want to get fedora'd but most women's wrestling is pretty sleazy right now on the indies and in Japan so I don't buy it

>>1618698
That's not pretend fighting and Ronda was marketed really well so that everyone wanted to see her heem the other girl or finally get her ass kicked. Also not the only fight on the card
>>
>>1618693
Nothing says they can't if given the opportunity.

It's not Joshi girls btw. It's a generational difference. AJW's training was on another level from anything today. There were American women like Reggie Bennet who were three times the wrestler any woman in the WWE is right now.
>>
The thing you all seem to forget is how old most of the male roster is compared to most of the female roster, there's usually a ten year difference between them, and that's a ten year gap in experience most of the time. How much less would you be shitting on Tyler Black in 2006 compared to Seth Rollins in 2016? Sure, he was still talented then, but he was nowhere near the GOAT he is now, not by a long shot.
>>
>>1618701
It doesn't really matter if it's pretend or not. As you say the booking (marketing) was very well done.
>>
>>1618698
Australians literally have nothing better to do.
>>
>>1618703
Most women retire within ten years. Frankly most of the girls on the roster are old in women's wrestling years
>>
>>1618715
Sadly this is true. For many women wrestlers it's just a fun thing they did in their early 20s. There's only a few lifers.
>>
>>1618698
was in OZ and I think any card would sell out.
>>
File: grandma manami.jpg (95KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
grandma manami.jpg
95KB, 533x800px
>>1618721
The thing with lifers too is who wants to see old broad wrestle? Women get JUSTed pretty hard by age in general(which also impacts their ability to go in the ring) but piled up with the wear and tear wrestling takes, they don't look too good.
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 500x398px
Maybe after Vince is dead, women will main event WrestleMania
>>
>>1618729
I'd love to see Mickie James back in the WWE.

Manami is from a different time. It shouldn't be so bad these days.
>>
File: A_fedora_hat,_made_by_Borsalino.jpg (639KB, 1952x1732px) Image search: [Google]
A_fedora_hat,_made_by_Borsalino.jpg
639KB, 1952x1732px
>>1618701
>>
>>1618703
The women's roster is full of grannies.
>Natalya: 34
>Asuka: 34
>Becketty: 29
>Nikki: 32

Only Sasha and Paige are young
>>
ITT: Neckbeards triggered by women cause they can't get laid.
>>
>>1618864
Most of this thread has been actual discussion with little sperging or meme spouting
>>
File: 1471562581006.jpg (92KB, 1024x396px) Image search: [Google]
1471562581006.jpg
92KB, 1024x396px
>>1618847
>34 is granny age

Only if you are black.
>>
>>1618864
>tfw even my gf dislikes women's wrestling and despises intergender matches as "she doesn't believe a woman could beat a big ass man like that"

Let's face it, women are generally shit wrestlers and in fact the neckbearded fedora wearing fatasses whiteknight it to death for whatever reason.
>>
>>1618134

Hi Chuck!
>>
>>1618872
>Only if you are black

White people age the worst. Especially white women.
>>
>>1618878

>my gf

Your anime pillow isn't a real person.
>>
>>1618872
It is for a female in WWE. Asuka will be years past her prime by the time she gets to the main roster. Women generally don't last long in this company.
>>
>>1618872
When you consider that women are already physically inferior to begin with, one who is in her mid 30s is going to be even worse. Plus they need to be youthful and attractive. There's a reason Sasha (24) and Paige (21 at the time) were pushed so hard
>>
>>1618885
>>1618890
>>1618893

My point was that only black women have kids at 16 years old who then have kids at 16 years old.
>>
>>1618905
>only black women have kids at 16 years old
>only
>>
>>1618038
It wasn't a very good match. If the best match had headlined it'd be the spotfest ladder match.
>>
>>1618872
It's a granny age in terms of wrestling.

A woman being 30 and older has a lamp light inside of her telling her that she needs to get a husband and have kids while she still can and is still somewhat attractive. Meaning they won't be focused on wrestling as much and are more keen or leaving the business before they hit 40.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-19-13-46-13.png (221KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-19-13-46-13.png
221KB, 1440x2560px
>>1618918
>73% of black children are born to single mothers

What did the statistics mean by this?
>>
>>1618434
Charlotte is shit.
>>
>>1618919
That match is overrated because of muh smark darling winning
>>
>>1617690
>Imagine if that shitty triple threat at mania was the main event

That match was one of the better ones of the night. Deanetty vs. Brock being the worst, and that's the one most people were already touting as MOTN, and it failed horribly. In fact it was the worst mania match I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>1618944

>only
>>
>>1618905
>only black women
What is Ireland
>>
>>1618950
The IC match? In what world is Ryder a smark darling? There were 2 smark darling's in that match, and neither of them won.
>>
>>1618972
>>1618978
Ah yes, yes, I have been BTFO.

I meant """"""mostly""""""""
>>
>>1618960
Brock vs Dean absolutely didn't live up to the hype, but it's biggest problem is the length and the lack of actual hardcore spots. The match itself isn't really bad. After watching it a second or third time I can say confidently that it's actually a pretty decent match.
>>
>>1618993
>The match itself isn't really bad

It was and forever will be an awful match, even without hype behind it. Brock vs. Bray would have been at least a little bit interesting.

Deanetty has had some real awful matches this year.
>>
>>1618564
Forget the story, spots, and actually decent wrestling and you're right
>>
>>1618507

>The NXT takeover matches were bad

Does it hurt being so contrarian?
>>
>>1618507
Not even b8
Just shitposting
>>
>>1619022
>>1619091
>>1619096
I provided arguments for why the matches were bad, no one has given me an actual argument for why they were good. Feel free to try, though
>>
>>1619022
>>1619091
>>1619096
Please have sex and go back to wreddit
>>
>>1619117
I just did. Great buildup and story in the ring, good spots, good wrestling.
>>
>people unirionically defending divashit
What the fuck happened to this board? May as well merge with wew now. There's no longer any difference
>>
>>1619154
>great buildup
Was pretty simple. Great is going a bit far
>story in the ring
Again, great is going far
>Good spots
Hardly. They fucked up every single one.
>Good wrestling
Laughable. Botching left and right isn't good wrestling.
>>
>>1619170
>What the fuck happened to this board?

Edgy /b/turds like you found it.
>>
>>1619174
You know what, you're right. Ignore most fans and actual wrestlers and promoters praising the match. You're the true expert. Start a blog.
>>
>>1619170
Contrarians.

It's happening on basically every other board on 4chan. Being a contrarian for the sake of it, nothing else.
>>
>>1619170
Found the newfriend
/wwe/ has been about divashit from literal day one
>>
>>1619183
Have sex
>>
>>1619117
>I provided arguments for why the matches were bad

No you haven't. You're just meme'ing about "lol womyn xD" like an edgy little troll. I'll be the first to admit that main roster women's matches are beyond sub-par....but these NXT matches:

Becky vs. Sasha
Bayley vs. Sasha
Fatal Fourway
Natalya vs. Charlotte

Even Austin said he watched the Bayley vs. Sasha match at Brooklyn and thought it was a good match, which it was. I'm more inclined to take his opinion more seriously than some alpha-male wannabe e-flexing online to look tough for his fellow neckbeard buddies.

Go ahead and now post your "please have sex" meme that you no doubt have no idea the origin of, which unironically btw was made to make fun of losers like you who get so touchy about anything having to do with women.
>>
>>1619188
They're all puppet neckbeards hopping on the sjw train. Anyone sensible knows divashit is trash
>>
>>1619211

>sjws are ruining muh children's mandrama

Oh /pol/ buzzword boogeyman.
>>
>>1619210
Austin is a WWE feminist shill
>>
>>1619211
Yes. They're all out to get you.
>>
File: ScreenHunter_557 Jun. 19 22.28.jpg (21KB, 363x347px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_557 Jun. 19 22.28.jpg
21KB, 363x347px
>>1619216

>Everyone is wrong except me
>I'm a redpilled /pol/ gentleman
>>
>>1619117
Where are your arguments?

Im not sifting through this autism
>>
>>1619222
/pol/ is for retarded hicks. I don't have to be from there to see divashit for what it is
>>
>>1619210
Sasha vs Charmutt is far superior to the Bayboon match
>>
>>1619214
>complaining about buzzword boogeyman as you buzzword boogeyman

Have sex Reddit
>>
>>1619243

>sjws are ruining my children's mandrama
>>
>>1619253
>reddit SEETHING
>>
File: 1379908815281.jpg (164KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
1379908815281.jpg
164KB, 500x688px
>>1619211
>Anyone sensible knows divashit is trash

How many katanas do you own?
>>
File: [tips meowdora].jpg (41KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
[tips meowdora].jpg
41KB, 526x526px
>>1619268
>I'll defend your honour, m'lady
>>
>>1619268
Epic meme
>>
>>1619210
This is the most passive aggressive post I've seen in months, and in this entire thing you provided not one actual argument against any of my points.
Austin liking a match does not make it good. Pointing to an "authority" that enjoyed it is not an argument.

Again, please construct an argument against literally any of the points I made instead of getting upset and being passive aggressive. I'll wait.
>>
File: divashit fans.jpg (422KB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
divashit fans.jpg
422KB, 1280x1912px
>>1619268
>I like women's """wrestling"""
>>
>>1619288
You didn't make any points. Youve just said "I disagree" to everyone
>>
>>1619288
Not him but where are your points/arguments?
I cannot see any
>>
>>1619292
See
>>1618540
And also see >>1618603

Point by point I went through why the matches weren't good. And 50 posts later no one has given me an argument against any of my points. Keep trying.
>>
File: fedora nod.webm (1MB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
fedora nod.webm
1MB, 230x172px
>Sasha vs Bayley in an Ironma-...heh, sorry, IronWOman match?
>The story-telling was simply magnificent! I was watching every second, drifting ever-closer to the edge of my seat, tension thickly shrouding the air, just waiting for one booming crescendo to bring me leaping forth, in a frenzy of excitement!
>Huzzah, I say! Five stars!
>>
>>1619295
See >>1618540
>>
>>1619301
Kek. This is how neckbeard redditors actuslly think
>>
>>1618178
BASED SAFE GUY
>>
>>1619300
I only recall one botch and it just made the reverse frankensteiner look even more devastating.
>instantly less athletic than men
What does this even mean?
>obvious results
Anyone watching wrestling for more than 6 months can predict 95% of matches.
Meltzer is a better source than some random anon on /asp/
>>
>>1619332
You missed bayley not being in the right spot to save sasha, apparently.
It means women are inherently less athletic than men. This is a simple biological fact. They can't perform at the same level as men on an athletic scale and this can't be argued against.
Meltzer is absolutely not a good source. He provides no citations at all for his guesses. The fact that he is lauded as the pinnacle of wrestling journalism says loads about the state of this industry. On top of that, you're arguing from authority which is a logical fallacy and not an actual argument.

Again, try to come at me with an actual argument or don't post at all. I've yet to see one single argument, one actual argument, for why this match is supposed to be good.
>>
File: [tips gook fedora].jpg (16KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
[tips gook fedora].jpg
16KB, 236x355px
>>1619332
>I only recall one botch and it just made the reverse frankensteiner look even more devastating.

>it merely added to the wonderful display! In fact, one would pose that these fine women had the coordination to feign a mistake, thus imbuing the match a an element of serious competition and mystery, not seen since the 1970's!
>Huzzah for Sasha and Bayley, renewing kayfabe in the current year!
>>
The problem is that for equality to truely exist then negative points have to be taken into account as well, like the fact that in her current state, Sasha risks killing herself with poorly performed spots every other match.
You can't risk the main event ending in a no contest because Sasha fucks up a suicide dive yet again.

If she improves her general ring performance, and the story is in place, then go for it, but right now she is in no state to be closing out the biggest show of the year.
The problem is she seems certain that she is ready, and I don't see her trying to get any better. She really needs to be shown the reality of her in ring ability.
>>
>>1619300
> botches everywhere
Untrue
> over rehearsed
Doesnt make it bad. Hogan vs Warrior is still a good match
> eh we are talking about wimmins matches, its a given
> obvious results
Not really

All in all your 'points' just come down to > i didnt like them so they are bad matches because i say so

The 4way and sasha vs charmutt matches were great. So was nattie vs charmutt
The bayboon match sucked and i didnt even bother watching the ironman
>>
>>1619350
>defending divashit
What happened to you Bretchad?
>>
>>1619350
>>1619356
>BretGOAT becoming Bretdora before our very eyes

spee's last bastion is withering into a virginous codger
>>
>>1619350
>untrue
>not really
Not arguments. Come at me with an argument. Refute what I've said.
>>
>>1619356
>>1619362
I-im sorry lads, im just bored and want to argue

They were decent matches for wimmin shit doe, i would probably unironically watch the 4way again
>>
>>1617374
Women aren't draws.

I'd be willing to say they're anti draws, actually. WWE started tanking in ticket sales and ratings coincidentally when the women's division begun to be pushed hard.
>>
File: 1471451307395.png (484KB, 944x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471451307395.png
484KB, 944x540px
>>
>>1619338
So you're saying you know more about wrestling than meltzer? And austin. And I'd guess the entire locker room of NXT and the MR?
Comparing women to men is retarded. Of course there are different levels of athleticism, that doesn't mean that it wasnt a great match full of real emotion. The send off of Sasha, bayley being left behind, but obviously getting her well deserved push in NXT.
They went all out and did a damn good job. It got the recognition it deserved and it was probably one of the best things, if not the best thing, going on in the wwe at that time.
>muh botches
The fact that they came back from them and still put on a match that is pretty much universally loved in the wrestling community just shows the intensity of the match and the actual story that went on inside the ring.
>>
>>1619367
I dont remember any botches in the 3 i mentioned so its not true, hence untrue

It wasnt super obvious who would win hence not realy. Plus who cares, most of the results in wrestling are obvious

What else is there to say
>>
Sasha is delusional if she think she's as good as the best wrestlers in the company. She's not even the best female wrestler.
>>
>>1619395
I can smell the cheetos
>>
>>1619400
But she's been told by everyone that she is great. It's not really all her fault.
>>
>>1619400
Even the best female wrestler can't touch average men. It's a joke.
>>
Fact: if the men "wrestled" like the women do they'd be shat on relentlessly. If Sasha vs Bayley was Steven vs Harry it would get 2 and a half stars tops
>>
File: 1469921578831.jpg (39KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
1469921578831.jpg
39KB, 840x630px
>>1619395
I didnt even get past the first line
>>
It's good PR if nothing else. They'll probably do it at a smaller PPV first though. If it involves Asuka, I don't mind.
>>
File: tips wing.webm (1MB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
tips wing.webm
1MB, 630x354px
>>1619395
>that doesn't mean that it wasnt a great match full of real emotion. The send off of Sasha, bayley being left behind, but obviously getting her well deserved push in NXT.
>They went all out and did a damn good job. It got the recognition it deserved and it was probably one of the best things, if not the best thing, going on in the wwe at that time.
>>muh botches
>The fact that they came back from them and still put on a match that is pretty much universally loved in the wrestling community just shows the intensity of the match and the actual story that went on inside the ring.

Holy fuck the sheer size of your fedora.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>1619427
>If it involves Asuka, I don't mind.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (6KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
6KB, 213x236px
>It's good PR if nothing else. They'll probably do it at a smaller PPV first though. If it involves Asuka, I don't mind
>>
It's good PR if nothing else. They'll probably do it at a smaller PPV first though. If it involves Asuka, I don't mind.
>>
File: 1470649796791.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470649796791.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>It's good PR if nothing else. They'll probably do it at a smaller PPV first though. If it involves Asuka, I don't mind.
>>
>>1619447
Of all the posts this is the one to trigger you Carter?
>>
>>1619390
that's just how black people talk
>>
/asp/ has to have 4chans highest shitpost percentage. Like 60% of posts at least are shitposts.
>>
File: u.jpg (2MB, 1732x1155px) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
2MB, 1732x1155px
>>1621353
>th-these people are shitting on my feminism thread
>they must be shitposters
>>
>>1621357
See?
>>
>>1621353
>60%
More like 90%. This board puts /v/ to fucking shame.
>>
>>1621353
> 60
Fuck off
id say legit 85/90 per cent
>>
>>1617374
No women will ever have the mic skills to build a main event caliber match up for ppl to care let alone the actual wrestling ability... Hell the only way a womens match even makes the upper mid card at Mania is if Vince hires Honda and she squashes the entire womens division at once in less than 3 minutes
>>
>>1621385
>mic skills mattering
Roman Reigns main evented two years in a row
>>
>>1621553
And that flopped in great part due to his poor mic skills.
Thanks for providing fantastic evidence that they do matter.
>>
>>1621693
He'll be in the main event next year too
>>
>>1621700
And still get shit on.
>>
File: stateofforehead.jpg (444KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
stateofforehead.jpg
444KB, 576x1024px
****womens wrestling***** will never headline wrestlemania or any event
>>
>>1617550
Not saying I wouldn't watch that, but WWE would lose all their sponsors because companies are still terrified that associating with something sexual will hurt their image. Just look at all the shit the YouPorn e-sport team went through.

That, and a lot of their core audience is families and children now.
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.