[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are girls attracted to fighters the way they are to football/basketball/hockey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (779KB, 2048x2013px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
779KB, 2048x2013px
>bjj
>boxing
>Muay Thai
>wrestling

And others. Normally girls say ahit like "ew I don't like fighting I despise fighting as a sport it's wrong"
Normally I'd blow it off but these girls are more often than not, hotter than female martial artists/fans

>inb4 "don't so things just for girls hurrr durr I'm autistic"
>>
>>1616407
Girls are attracted to any tough alpha male guy
>>
>>1616407
doesn't matter, you're still going to be pulling bottom tier pussy m8
>>
I feel like if you're an ugly shortfag then fighting is the only chance you have to find a hot girl if she is also into fighting
because you can be the king of a weight class and having your face all mashed up is expected so they look past it
>>
>>1616407
Yes, women are attracted to men who do these things. They are not what immediately comes to mind when you think of an alpha male, but they are alpha all the same.
>>
Absolutely not. Women think fighting is gross and barbaric. People in general think martial arts are for weirdos. Girls who are into it are usually weirdos themselves.
>>
>>1617090
Is this a shitpost or serious?
>>
There was a chick at one of my old gyms who ""trained"" there just to fuck fighters. She was trashy but she looked like she knew how to work a dick desu.
>>
>>1617099
It has some truth to it.
>>
>>1616411
"tough alpha male" is more about your self-confidence and poise. Training combat sports can help you get that but it has little to do with the actual fighting skill.

You can be a 5th degree BB in BJJ but if you still get worked up like a little bitch on every little thing you will never ever become an "alpha male".
>>
>>1616407
They see fighting and grappling to be very gay
>>
>>1617689
women love gay though
so its a win win fucking sucks i hate it either women love dude bro douche bag alpha males or they love gay men, but they over look guys like me who are just plain nice and try to look out for them but they accuse me of being fucking creepy, fucking hate that double standard
>>
>>1617090
>Girls who are into it are usually weirdos themselves.

So?
>>
The only "martial artist" was this lanklet kid who taught himself "ninjitsu" via books in the library and was always outside practicing his moves. Everyone made fun of him and he never had any friends.

He got suspended and spent a semester at alternative school for putting visine in the drink of a guy who bullied him then kicking him in the head when he drank it and started feeling really sick.

Poor kid shit himself all over the place. Shit literally leaked out the leg of his cargo shorts and all over his shoe.

Anyway, this is the kind of person I associate with martial arts because of that.
>>
>>1618253
M8 that bully got rekt lmao
>>
>>1618253
that kid is a legit ninja

he's going places in life

probably to jail, but still a place
>>
>>1618253
That man will be a high paid assassin in Tokyo who falls in love with the daughter of a Yakuza boss, and then they'll elope together after he snags a fortune in a daring heist and a duel on top of a fucking mountain. The bully will be know as the Pajeet of your school because he shit on the floor. Who is the real winner here?
>>
>>1617132
Is it really a gym if there isn't at least one gym rat with a "fighter fetish?"
>>
>>1617574

Yeah. Remember that old Charlie Murphy Rick James skit where Rick James says, "Isn't he a little old to be taking karate? He probably takes it with the little kids."

Martial arts are generally hobbies for children in the eyes of the average person on the street. You're either okay with that or you aren't, but that doesn't mean it isn't true.
>>
File: personalities.jpg (299KB, 1538x1886px) Image search: [Google]
personalities.jpg
299KB, 1538x1886px
>>1618253
>this is the kind of person
Something tells me that you don't know very much about kinds of people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.