[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THANK YOU HOGAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (80KB, 613x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 613x437px
THANK YOU HOGAN
>>
File: 2016_05_02_MachoManRandySavage.jpg (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2016_05_02_MachoManRandySavage.jpg
43KB, 500x281px
Fuck the hulkster
>>
Legal leg drop. Get buried
>>
His greatets burial to date
>>
>>1615296
WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN
>>
WHATCHOO GONNA DO
>>
On the one hand, billionaires using civil courts to destroy things they don't like is probably something we should find more unsettling. Also, Hogan's a fucker.

On the other hand, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch, so, fuck 'em.
>>
>>1615380

They shouldn't have started exposing people's private lives especially rich influential people
>>
>>1615396
I'm not disputing that. Gawker is a joke of a website and the punchline is the violation of hundreds of people's privacy and harming of their lives somehow (remember when they released a list of everybody in New York who owns a gun or some shit? Jesus.). They're unequivocal scumbags and are reaping what they sow.

I'm just a little worried about some crazy billionaire getting a hair up their ass that some website said they're an asshole and using some proxy civil suit to try and shut them down.
>>
>>1615420
Are you taking about the paypal guy?

Because he was also fucked by Gawker, i know what you mean but i doubt this will set a precedent given Hogan won because messing with people private lifes and then saying fuck you to legal demands made people easily choose which side was wrong.
>>
>>1615296
I though Univision was going to buy Gawker? Is it really so? Is Gawker really going to die?
>>
>>1615461
Yeah, they outed the guy, I think, which is fucked up. But the disconcerting thing here is that he didn't go after Gawker for outing him, he used Hogan's suit as a proxy. I mean, you're right, this never would've happened if Gawker hadn't A) Pissed off people consistently for like 10 years to the point of destroying all sympathy for them. B) Actually ignored a judge's order and bragged about it.

So, maybe I'm worried about nothing.
>>
>>1615481
The only people that should be worried are "journalists" that live from clickbaiting.
>>
Does that mean Kotaku is gone?
>>
>>1615515
No. Kotaku, Deadspin, Jezebel, Jalopnik, Gizmodo and Lifehacker will all continue under new ownership.
>>
Hogan showing the marks and the cucks that he doesn't job.
>>
>>1615525
Pretty much yeah. They'll be gone for a little bit and then be absorbed into some other media conglomerate.
>>
im loling at all the crying journlist hacks who are salty about muh free speech when they are all clickbating lying scum.
HOGAN DOESNT JOB FOR NO ONE BROTHER
>>
>>1615525
God no. Please. No.
>>
>>1615380

pretty much

I'm just looking at this as a "something bad killed something worse" thing and besides that Gawker never had a legal leg to stand on since they

>probably were told by their lawyers not to post the sex tape in the first place
>were told by a court to take it down once they posted it
>were told again after they refused (I think)
>were naturally sued for failing to follow a court order
>>
>>1616136
They had a whole write up on why they weren't going to take down the sex tape, while meanwhile writing articles on the fappening.
>>
>>1616136
Yeah I can't really see the "billionaires are going to sue anything they dont like!!" angle, this really was just Gawker fucking themselves over
>>
>>1615296
HULKAMANIA RUNNING WILD
>>
HOGAN THE FUCKING GOAT
THANK YOU HOGAN
>>
Undisputed GOAT
>>
>>1615296
*CLAP CLAP*
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*
>>
HOGOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZXMp_rzlqw
>>
NO ONE GETS UP FROM THAT BROTHER
>>
File: delete yourself.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
delete yourself.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>1615296
>saying it is okay to post a 9 year old's sex tape on Gawker

What the fuck did he think was going to happen?
>>
>>1616786

pretty sure he said 4 year old.

And when called out on it in court he said "i-it's just a prank bro" before getting called out again for joking during a deposition.
>>
>>1616807
>pretty sure he said 4 year old.
As if that is any better.

Joke or not, he is a fucking idiot and it was clear he lost the cause as soon as he said it.
>>
File: damages.png (54KB, 713x370px) Image search: [Google]
damages.png
54KB, 713x370px
my favorite piece of this lawsuit
>>
WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE
>>
>>1616807

He said anything above 4 is fair game.
>>
File: ripgawker6.jpg (136KB, 608x832px) Image search: [Google]
ripgawker6.jpg
136KB, 608x832px
WHAT YOU GONNA DO GAWKER WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU
https://youtu.be/nj3YMJExz_E
>>
File: 563512341.png (322KB, 454x526px) Image search: [Google]
563512341.png
322KB, 454x526px
>>
>>1616911
SMASH EM HULKSTER
>>
>>1616911

"SMASH 'EM, HULKSTER!"
>>
Ha ha look all these hipster pretending they hate the man myth legend Hulk Hogan. Because he single-handed built three companies and they're jealous Dean Malenko and other jobber don't take credit.

Bet half you never even saw him match live . pathetic fallen state WWE & wwe universe.

Hulkster he do no wrong in life.
>>
>>1617214
I think you got lost pajeet, you meant to post that on wew or leddit

everyone here knows Hogan is the undisputed GOAT
>>
>>1617215
No sir you are mistaken. Those website are blocked here for promoting GLT gay movement , trying to be stone in one way when over here they be stone literally.
>>
File: 1427507358320.jpg (99KB, 799x450px) Image search: [Google]
1427507358320.jpg
99KB, 799x450px
>>1615296
THANK YOU BASED HOGAN
>>
>>1616878
>The judge sentences him to be my butler!
>>
>>1616878
REV UP THAT INDENTURED SERVITUDE
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.