[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: dilapidated GOAT.jpg (12KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
dilapidated GOAT.jpg
12KB, 308x308px
Is he a draw?
>>
>>1614721
Is that a coffin or an upside down boat?
>>
>>1614864
Holy shit, how fucking new are you
>>
>>1614864
18+
>>
>>1614864
IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT
>>
>>1614871
>>1614874
>Wew someone dosn't watch a promotion that literally nobody watches!
>>
File: kekgivesthefinger.jpg (27KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
kekgivesthefinger.jpg
27KB, 495x495px
>>1614957
>this sad attempt at damage control
It's time for you to leave
>>
Didnt drew a dime
>>
>>1614721
Skarsgard is probably the most over boat in the industry right now. His tee shirt on prowrestlingtees was a top seller.
>>1614957
>admitting he didn't watch MOTY
why even post here?
>>
>>1614721
"He."
>>
File: 1465923876970.png (126KB, 235x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465923876970.png
126KB, 235x400px
>>1614957
>The answer for his question is just above of his post
>Probably google searched the Dilapitated Boat thing
>Few minutes later formulate a shitty rebuttal
>Shit damage control famalam 0/10
>>
>>1614957
>was literally talked about by everyone in the wrestling scene
begging ya to seek the weights
>>
SKARSGARD IS, WITHOUT MEMEING, A TOP 10 DRAW IN THE WRESTLING INDUSTRY TODAY
>>
>>1614871
I never bothered to watch all the broken hardy bullshit
>>
>>1615366
Why would you ?? When there is so much fucking other gold around to occupy your time right now!!
>champs that don't draw
>Meek mahon famalam drama!
>half the roster out on drugs suspension
>new day
>"""""women's""""" """""""""""wrestling"""""""""""

There's no way you could fit the GOAT match and the most innovative promos in a decade into that hectic schedule of shite.
>>
>>1615406
I hate all that shit in greentext too, I just don't have time or effort to keep up with two different wrestling promotions. I saw a little bit of the Hardy stuff and wasn't really interested, I didn't like how it felt like a movie/tv show instead of wrestling
>>
Have they brought the boat to a show yet?
>>
>>1615448
>le true wrestling fan

Please go back to wew or wherever you came from.
>>
>>1615453
Rumour has it Skarsgard's appearance fee is too high for TNA, and they can't get him to sign a long term contract. So he's off TV again for now.
>>
>>1615456
Grow up and realise people disagree with you sometimes, go back to your safespace if you're really this upset
>>
>>1615448
>I didn't like how it felt like a movie/tv show instead of wrestling
well, that's basically what it was desu, with yardtarding thrown in. you have to remember that pro wrestling, like wwe, tna, lucha underground aren't 100% about the wrestling. there has to be story bullshit added in there to keep up the entertainment value.

i don't keep up with tna at all, and watched the final deletion. it can hold up as a solitary viewing if you don't care enough to get into the whole thing. maybe the promo that initially spawned the BROTHER NERO shit can be watched as a primer/refresher but that's all
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.