[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COME ON KICK OUT, BRIAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

COME ON KICK OUT, BRIAN
>>
File: CWCIntro.0.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CWCIntro.0.png
1MB, 1600x900px
KENDRICK IS MY FRIEND AND THE GUY I WANT TO WIN THE WHOLE THING
>>
>>1614369
DBry being impartial for Kendrick is based as fuck.
>when Mauro tried to rein him in because DBry was saying Kendrick wanted it more than anyone else in the tournament
>"I don't know about that, Tony Nese is a driven athlete" or whatever he said
>NO, KENDRICK HAS MORE LOVE FOR PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING THAN ANYONE I KNOW
>A'TTABOY BRIAN
>>
File: CWC-Commentators.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CWC-Commentators.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
BRIAN IS ONE OF THE MOST EXPERIENCED GUYS IN THE WHOLE THING
>>
File: daniel-bryan.jpg (58KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-bryan.jpg
58KB, 642x362px
I KNOW BRIAN SINCE 1999 WHEN WE BOTH TRAINED IN SHAWN MICHAELS WRESTLING ACADEMY
>>
Did they??
>>
BRIAN HAS MORE LOVE FOR WRESTLING THAN ANYONE I KNOW MAURO
>>
>>1614401
i think this tournament might be rigged..................
>>
>>1614557
He's against Ibushi next. No way is he walking out of that one as the winner. They'd have rigged it so he never faces him, even in the final unless they wanted a huge backlash.
>>
>>1614401
Are Regals legs ok....
>>
>>1614562
SInce Ibushi didn't sign maybe he's not winning
>>
>>1614369
>>1614373
>>1614378
>>1614395
>>1614401

I can see why this strikes you as bizarre.

This whole having a friend thing.
>>
>>1614591
Maybe, but I doubt Kendrick is going all the way. If Ibushi is just signed on for the CWC, which I think he is, they'll use him as much as possible. Just for the love of god don't let it get down to Ibushi and ZSJ.

>>1614582
Looks like he's just got varicose veins, which I don't think are dangerous, just look really gross.
>>
>>1614608
>ZSJ in the finals

That would be horrible. Who do you see winning the tournament ?
>>
>>1614614
Out of everyone left in it, I would hope for Gran Metalik I guess. Or Rich Swann because I think he's signed. That's assuming it isn't Ibushi and praying it isn't ZSJ.
>>
>>1614629
Nice picks ! I'm rooting for Gargano, Tozawa and Kendrick
>>
>>1614608
>>1614629
Why don't you like Ibushi and ZSJ? Is it because they are the most popular and biggest names?
>>
>>1614401
Why is Brian sitting like a sperg. Watta fucking manlet dork
>>
>>1614634
I'd be happy with any of them too. I wanted Gallagher to win, but he's out.

>>1614650
I like Ibushi. But the general consensus is the winner will be staying with WWE, possibly as the CW champion when it finally debuts on RAW, and most reports say Ibushi hasn't and wont sign. I wouldn't be disappointed if he did win.

ZSJ on the other hand can fuck right off. His matches are pretty dull even though there are other guys that wrestle the same technical style but also understand that the match is meant to be entertaining to those watching.
>>
>>1614665
I haven't seen ZSJ wrestle yet, I was just wondering why. Is he a heel?
>>
>>1614650
I love Ibushi but I don't see him winning as he didn't sign with WWE and I think that they'll want to keep the winner at home. I kinda dislike ZSJ because even though he's alright, he gets boring quickly and I think that there are a ton of more deserving people to win this.

>>1614665
Yep, Gallagher losing really was a shocker. But I love Tozawa so I was okay with that
>>
>>1614678
>Yep, Gallagher losing really was a shocker. But I love Tozawa so I was okay with that
I kinda thought it was obvious Tozawa would win. Never heard of Gallagher before. He was pretty great though. I think they will sign him, only possible thing against it is his look is very similar to the Vaudevillains.
>>
I really love the sparse moments of pent-up savagery that Daniel Bryan sometimes goes against the establishment of the WWE, like he does on Talking Smack, and yesterday he basically said FUCK LESNAR, TOZAWA IS MY BOY
>>
>>1614690
Yeah but he'll probably go to Raw's cruiserweight division and since the Vaudevillains are on smackdown there's no risk for him in my opinion
>>
>>1614672
He was face in his first round match. Basically he does all the technical stuff really well, but there's no flair to it. It's not like quick impressive chain wrestling where each guy is countering one move then getting countered and so on. It's just ZSJ holding one guy in a hold and then going into another one.

I think that's why out of the 2 English guys, Gallagher gets all the praise, because his matches were entertaining and technically awesome.

>>1614690
>only possible thing against it is his look is very similar to the Vaudevillains.
If the put him with the Vaudevillians then fuck this company. I like VV but that would just hold him back. Probably.
>>
>>1614705
WWE dropped the ball so hard on the Vaudevillains, I wanted to like them SO MUCH but I just can't, and now I'm starting to think they're just not good enough to pull off the gimmick.
>>
>>1614714
They were great when they had these little silent film promos where they were basically old timey super heroes. That only lasted a few weeks though I think. Now they just don't do anything apart from be jobbers. When they won the NXT tag titles everyone loved it, then they lost it on their first defense.
>>
>>1614714
That gimmick was never going to work on monday night RAW (longest running sports entertainment show on television) as anything but goofy jobbers.
>>
>>1614741
Smackdown is working around people's strengths a little more, instead of forcing everyone to fail in their mold. So maybe they'll do well there, and get some of the inventive treatment they did in NXT.
>>
>>1614699
True. Although there's always the risk of Vince thinking he should make a stable with the Vaudes. They don't always make sensible decisions (ie. Kalisto not on the CW show).
>>
>>1614750
I assume that was scheduling and to keep the contest more interesting. Can't really have main roster guys on a show full of indie guys.
>>
>>1614762
By the CW show I meant Raw.
>>
>>1614989
Oh. Well yeah, that is pretty retarded.
>>
>>1614672
Just watch this. Any time he has to do anything that isn't staying still and holding his opponent it just looks as bad as Hoho Lun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_RvrxSdB5E
>>
HE CHOPPED HIM IN THE FACE
>>
>>1615626
That looked painful as fuck though.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 177x150px
Are there people who actually pay $9.99 a month just to see the Cruiseweight Classics?
>>
>>1615646
No. But I would if there was more.
>Are there people who actually pay $9.99 a month just to see the WWE original productions?
>>
>>1615646
Yep, I pay for NXT and CWC. PPVs are a bonus
>>
>>1615662
This. CWC has actually overtaken NXT in terms of what I'm more excited by. But then again if had stayed up to watch NXT last night I'd have been asleep halfway through the Bayley/Asuka promo.
>>
>>1615646

Is $9.99 a lot more than the allowance that you get Timmy?
>>
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1615662
>>1615703
>Yep, I pay for NXT and CWC. PPVs are a bonus
>>
>>1614672
He's based, some posters on here are just tsundere for him because he is popular in the indies and isn't that muscled. They don't shit on Gallagher when he does the exact same spots because he is less known. It's just standard wrestling hipsterdom.
>>
>>1616968
>being carter
>>
>>1615375
man why didnt they go with my man flash morgan webster
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.