[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am unirocally hyped for this match.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

I am unirocally hyped for this match.
>>
>Nakamura wins
>Joe debuts in Summerslam destroying somebody, probably Cena

Sounds good?
>>
File: BillieKayWins.jpg (132KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
BillieKayWins.jpg
132KB, 960x540px
>getting hyped over Dunkin Donuts and Spergy Lynch

>Not getting hyped over our girl Billie Kay beating the Embershit

> Not wanting to get up and tip toe dance to her GOAT theme

OP is a faggot
>>
File: CqJwuLK.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
CqJwuLK.png
117KB, 320x263px
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
>You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>1614183
The whole card is stacked
>this match
>Ciampa/Gargano vs The Revival
>Almas vs Roode
>Jose vs Aries
pretty based match ups
>>
>>1614192
>>Almas vs Roode
>>Jose vs Aries
>debuting nigress

Aside from the title scene NXT's in the shitter
>>
>>1614189
https://youtu.be/VgTGIhysXoA >>>>>>>> her current theme
>>
>>1614189
Athena (thats her previos name, right?) will squash her tho.
>>
>>1614189
I have no idea who the fuck either of them are.
>>
>>1614194
This
>>
>>1614183
What's surprising about that? They're both good workers. The whole card is very good, not a single bad match or wrestler in sight.
>>
>>1614195
You're kidding right? Sounds like Peyton Royce singing CM Punk's theme

The new theme is way better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLYemSbdME4
>>
File: NationOfCAWs.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NationOfCAWs.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>1614216
>not a single Bad match
>>
>>1614224
The Revival are based, manlet status aside
>>
File: Capture.png (47KB, 111x163px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
47KB, 111x163px
>>1614224
>when you realize your loyal fanbase on /r/squaredcircle will jump to arms to defend your shitty wrestling and CAW-tier character
>>
>>1614183
I'm hyped for Asuka vs. Bayley desu. The build is much better than the first one and there's more of a heel/face dynamic now. Legit Botch vs Charlotte is going to be absolutely btfo by these two.
>>
>>1614236
0/10 bait
>>
>>1614189
Reminder that BASED Ember got a standing ovation last week after her match with Asuka. She's gonna be black Bayley. Billie is getting squashed
>>
>>1614240
>SEETHING
>>
>>1614247
Full Sail would even give (You) a standing ovation if you had a pair of tits.
In-fact, you do. You should go to the PC.
>>
>>1614254
>SEETHING
>>
>"She's gonna be black Bayley."
>>
>>1614261
Hi Carter.
>>
>>1614247
>Billie is getting squashed
Then I have no faith in Haitch and NXT. The guy will kill wrestling on Saturday with Athena winning, and sunday when Finn Balor winning.

If Athena wins I'm gonna stop watching
>>
>>1614189
why is athena looking like some mortal kombat character?
>>
>>1614302
She's going to have a spoopy gimmick
>>
>>1614295
>implying the australian fucks are better than based negress with the Stunner
>>
>>1614314
I don't give a fuck I am a huge Billie mark, and I'm sick and tired of these fucking womanlets like Bliss and Carmella dominating the roster these days. Besides Eva Marie who do you have left who is above 5'7? I somehow hope Billie goes over, otherwise NXT is finished
>>
>>1614318
I doubt there are 5 people in the entire universe who give a fuck about that peyton,billie or whoever are you talking about.
>>
>>1614318

>Actually being worked into a frenzy
>Affected by height of women wrestlers
>I can't like any women wrestlers below 5'7
>>
>>1614318

If my fav wrestler loses,

>"NXT is finished"
>>
>>1614326
>>1614327
>>1614332
I'm getting sick and tired of this smarkfest, yeah Embermoon is a smark darling, Finn balor is a smark darling. WWE all of a sudden are giving in to the wrong audience i.e the smarks. I want Billie to win, end of story. If not, I boycott WWHAITCH NETWORK
>>
>>1614314
The O face looks like shit
>>
>>1614455
This. Billie is a home grown talent and a genetically superior specimen.
>>
If any of you faggots actually think Billie Kay of all people will beat a debuting nigger, you need to Benoit yourself immediately.
>>
>>1614464
>>1614460
>>1614455
I think this booking is so shit, gave her an exhibition winning streak, now jobbing her to a niggress debuting, jobbed her to Dana on smackdown? Feed Ember Moon Britt Baker, Santana Garrette, Liv Morgan or Mandy Rose.
But no let's go for the Tall unique looking potentially awesome wrestler
>>
Athena is going to fuck your waifus up and you know this.
>>
>>1614464
Accept Athena will be shitting up NXT for 4-5 years while Billie gets bumped up as Smackdown Champion.
>>
>>1614487
Billie K is jobbing because she is hot garbage in the ring.
>>
>>1614183
The video package for the match is hype
>>
>>1614186
>Roman
>The Feud is about Joe wanting to prove that Roman's family isn't as strong as everyone thinks it is.
>>
aside from an NXT run I dont think Athena will do much on the main roster if she even makes it. Shes stiff like asuka and The matches they both have should be ok.

Female wrestling though... meh. Asukas still miles ahead of her. The nigger can go though
>>
>>1614183
this for the title?
>>
>>1614464

Check out this edge lord
>>
File: nwj vs aries.jpg (86KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
nwj vs aries.jpg
86KB, 1200x675px
more hyped for this
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.