[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck wwe. He should have won the whole damn thing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

Fuck wwe. He should have won the whole damn thing.
>>
>Tied Ball Tozawa

This guy is just amazing.
>>
>>1614057
Whilst I wholeheartedly agree, I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing him again.

>>1614184
That spot was made by how Towzawa sold it. I hope in future we see that spot but on the outside and he wins by count out, but they just leave whoever it is there, then we see them still tied up in the following match.
>>
File: toodaloo.gif (2MB, 404x269px) Image search: [Google]
toodaloo.gif
2MB, 404x269px
I miss him already.
>>
>Noam vs Hoho is actually ok
Pleasantly surprised tbqhwy
>>
I'm not a huge fan of watching wrestling for wrestling's sake, with characters I don't know, since I quit smoking weed and drinking. This guy seems fun though. What are some other matches in the CWC which are accessible to people who get bored and lose concentration easily?
>>
>>1614423
Brian Kendricks matches, particularly the first one against Mendoza. Gran Metalick Vs. Tajiri and Chiampa Vs. Gargano. Those 3 are probably "essential" watching.
>>
>>1614414
It was surprisingly good considering their first matches.
>>
>150 pound manlet nerd going over everyone else

Yup /asp/ is full of full on marks and cucks
>>
>>1614057
Lose weight
>>
>>1614423
Brian Kendrick vs Mendoza, good wrestling with some good story telling.
Chiampa vs Gargano, even better wrestling with the best storytelling of any match so far.
Cedric Alexander vs Kota Ibushi, a match so good that it got Cedric a WWE contract.
>>
>>1614423
Cedric Alexander vs Ibushi is best one so far
>>
>>1614423
Even if you don't know the wrestlers too well the CWC matches do a great job of telling a story in the ring, which is why it's actually gotten over on /asp/ despite being manlets. Ciampa vs Gargano is essential viewing as a whole best friends better enemies thing. Alexander vs Ibushi was great since Alexander wanted to be the Ibushi-hunter to make a name and pulls out all the stops etc. Kendrick's matches are all about being a wiley vet not afraid to bend the rules.
>>
>>1614435
I would also add Kota Ibushi Vs. Cedrick Alexander.
>>
>>1614438
He's entertaining.
>>
>>1614530
This. Plus, each wrester has a short video package before their matches which help you get to know them a bit.
>>
>>1614572
>manlet
>entertaining
Pick one
>>
>>1614399
>this ZSJ level of unbelievable
I like him but come on
You have to help me suspend my disbelief and this is not helping
>>
>>1614576
Clearly many do in fact find him entertaining. Opinions are subjective. Don't know if you knew that.
>>
>>1614568
Yeah I should have definitely added that seeing as it is pretty much a WWE MOTY candidate.
>>
>>1614587
Dude, c'mon, CWC threads are some of the few where you can actually discuss some wrestling without getting drown out in dank memes because everyone collective ignores the inevitable size queen shitposters, don't ruin this for us.
>>
>>1614399
>>1614580
I kind of agree that the comedy spots didn't fit with the otherwise serious sports environment.
But later on he started with the submissions and grappling and it was awesome.
>>
>>1614580
How is it unbelievable? He has his legs in a lock and he's mocking him when Tozawa tries to get out of it.
>>
>>1614580
If you believe it is a real fight, Pajeet, you are retarded. Also don't disrespect Mini Sheamus, he has lifted a weight or two during his lifetime unlike Sabre.
>>
>>1614594
The funny spots were only at the start and him showing off. After he gets stiffed it gets pretty serious and he really starts going for the knee.
>>
>>1614600
Yeah that's why it worked overall. His entire shift in demeanor, where it occurred and why were very clearly outlined.
He came off mean, serious, and really believable.
>>
>>1614592
My mistake.
>>
>>1614599
Not only weights, he lifted this guy and then slammed him hard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPPao4owo38

I believe he's undefeated too.
>>
>>1614605
That and the comedy spots were legit amusing. Seeing Tozawa tied up and getting more and more pissed of that he was stuck was brilliant.
>>
>>1614596
that is by no means a lock; Tozawa could just slip his leg off of the foot or power out of it because Gallagher has no leverage or strength in that position

there's no point in picking apart wrestling like this, but it looks weak and unbelievable and that's what matters

>>1614599
if you believe that I believe that this is a real fight, you are retarded lose mass and have an 18+ fuck
>>
>>1614622
>that is by no means a lock
That's a lock faggot, deal with it.
>>
>>1614684
oh
>>
>>1614622
If you believe that I do not believe that you obviously want to believe a real fight is happening, you should have taken less chair shots to the head as a child. Please seek gainful employment.
>>
Anyone here watched his qualifying match? It's pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7FxUgEHxB8
>>
File: giphy2.gif (982KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy2.gif
982KB, 500x270px
>>1614622
>>
>>1614438
Have sex please
>>
>>1614594
>I kind of agree that the comedy spots didn't fit with the otherwise serious sports environment.
The problem is they made Tozawa, who was supposed to be the babyface and who went over, look like a total bitch.
>>
thid
>>
>>1617735
>The problem is they made Tozawa, who was supposed to be the babyface and who went over, look like a total bitch.
At what point has Tozawa been a face in this?
>>
>>1617893
exactly lol he has been tweener as hell
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.