[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>'I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f**king n****rs. But then when it comes to nice people and s**t, and whatever.'

>'I mean, I'd rather if she was going to f**k some n****r, I'd rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n****r worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

>'I guess we're all a little racist. F***king n****r.'
>>
>>1613762
Based Hogan working the n****rs and sjws
>>
>>1613762
Hogan speaks the truth, if you daughter its a coalburner she could at least get some nigger with money instead of a poorfag nigger
>>
He didn't say anything wrong.
>>
File: Hogantrump.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hogantrump.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>1613765
this
>>
>>1613766
reported
>>
if you're going to be a coal burning race traitor, get a giant basketball nigger, brother.
>>
If I had a daughter that fucked a nigger I'd probably pull a Benoit tbch.
>>
Hogan proved he was the GOAT with this

This rant finished him. All the childhood marks of his turned on him, fired and erased from WWE history immediately, it looked like he was dead in the water

He did the crocodile tears apology tour a month or so later, but nobody was buying it. It was the end for the Hulkster, his legacy was finished.

Then, the Gawker case happens and nobody thinks he has a chance. The verdict comes out, and he's public hero number one again. When it was trending #1 on twitter, I searched "Hogan racist" and there was a result only like every two minutes, it seemed like the general public forgot. He pulled the work of the lifetime with that, I couldn't believe it
>>
>>1613765
>>1613766
>>1613768
>>1613771
>>1613775
>>1613779
Much love brother -HH
>>
File: 1458605274142.jpg (138KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
1458605274142.jpg
138KB, 500x684px
>>1613793
>>
>>1613801
"Smash em, Hulkster"
>>
>>1613801
'"SMASH 'EM, HULKSTER!"
>>
>>1613775
Hey your great great grandma was black and passing so don't be butthurt. Nobody in this country is pure race.
>>
>>1613762
>2016
>Americans still think they are white
>>
>>1614720
Reported for hate speech against minorities. Enjoy jail, Nigel!
>>
>>1613779
Thats why you're still a virgin
>>
>>1613801
Smash 'em, hulkster
Based Hulk "cuck killer" Hogan working the marks. He was born for the wrestling business
>>
>>1613766
This. She was a dumb coal burner
>>
>>1613762

I don't see the problem with what he said. Everyone gets so easily offended nowadays.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.