[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 314x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 314x177px
Brock lesnar calls out goldberg in wwe 2k17 trailer

https://amp.twimg.com/v/e23f6bc6-4de4-4a0d-9080-bae4deb5c7ab
>>
>>1613658
Brock getting rekt by Goldberg at Summerslam confirmed
>>
>>1613658
Interference by goldberg at summerslam confirmed.
>>
Goldberg already beat Fag Lesnar clean.
>>
I hope they both sandbag again just to see Vince & Gaytch get pissed
>>
Their last match was one of the shittiest I've ever seen. Why again?
>>
>>1613676
You know you have two bonafide stars when the first match was complete shit and people are still giddy with excitement about this.
>>
I'm assuming there's gonna set up a match for survivor series
>>
>>1613676
Jesus christ you can tell the millennials itt

18+

Brock/Goldberg was going to be just fine until the fans completely turned on the match because both guys were leaving

this time it'd be different
>>
>>1613670
>Fag Lesnar

You can do better than that.
Call him Cock Molester.
>>
>old fuck probably hasn't stepped foot in a ring in years
>roid man about to have a heart attack any day

I can't wait for this "match" at least the build up will be fun. Maybe he can stiff Lesnar and turn it into a shoot
>>
>paul 'fag kike cringe faggot with no ponytail' heyman
>lesnar looking like a fat slob
>those shit mic skills

hearty kek
>>
>>1613930
Jock molester
>>
>>1613951
Hit the weights pencil neck geek
>>
>>1613930
>>1615081
Cock Tester
>>
Literally go watch Goldberg v Lesnar on the network right now. The match is good, people are delusional.
>>
>>1613658
Christ. That video reminded me of those intros you'd get on character selection on those old WCW PS1 games.
>>
>>1615097
Those were my favorite part
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmO0LzkZTug
>>
>>1613927
The fans turned on the match because it was a fucking stinker and neither one wanted to get hurt in their last pretend fight
>>
>>1615342
They were literally booed as soon as they made their entrances. Would you wanna put on a good match for a bunch of salty smarky cry babies?

Begging you to have sex pinhead
>>
>>1615376
>Would you wanna put on a good match for a bunch of salty smarky cry babies
I wouldn't want to put on a good match if I was either of them because both of them were just there for the money

Goldberg and Brock are at the garden. The tickets have been sold, neither of them are coming back. The match quality doesn't really matter businesswise. That doesn't excuse it being a bad match and them not attempting to engage the crowd
>>
>>1615399
Both guys literally only wrestled (and do wrestle, in Brock's case) for the money. In that scenario, it's completely unsurprising that they just went out there and took a giant shit in the ring.

>"Easy brother, we've already got their money".
>>
>>1613927
Why will it be different? Brock hasn't put on a good match in years and Goldberg is an old fuck who can't do shit. It's going to suck just as bad if not worse.
>>
File: 1471400745173.jpg (117KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471400745173.jpg
117KB, 675x1200px
Goddamn you stupid idiots.
>cock chestner
>vocĂȘ vai morrer
>>
>>1615433
If you have an IQ under 90, don't post please.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.